RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
Much obliged, could you upload the non-translated original Chinese cracked V.1.30 please, or tell me how to switch it into Chinese if it's able to?
I can do that if someone shares the CN version, as previously stated, I do NOT have the author pledged on patreon. The version I share here are given to me by other people.

In essence I can do it if someone gives me the files

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
anyone can help me open this door or help me to find out what it means writing
ScreenShot_20190829231448.png

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Used Copyfish Free OCR Software Chrome/Opera extension to ocr the text then .

how do you enable god mode?
With cheat menu:

Last edited:

ProhoroV

Jun 18, 2019
anyone can help me how to open this event
anyone can help me how to open this event
View attachment 386133
you need to approach Owen , without the curse of the living doll, to steal a maid from the brothel with the help of the Windows at night to complete a quest line the staff of the day to go to the store where they sell necklaces, start line working off the debt in the brothel, then go to Owen

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
im at the beast place now i guess the mc got caught by a metal chair thing or whatever it is and now im doing a mini game i guess anyway how do i get past it? it seems to me it goes on forever

ProhoroV

Jun 18, 2019
im at the beast place now i guess the mc got caught by a metal chair thing or whatever it is and now im doing a mini game i guess anyway how do i get past it? it seems to me it goes on forever
you have to score the required number of faith points, as I did just click (sit wait), and after will continue

Rezinschneider

Apr 2, 2018
Anyone have a save where I can finally do what I want now? Constantly put down this game cuz the beginning part is taking too long to get to unlike the first one.

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
already sent it to Asbestosis who did the last version i think, if there is any more translators who wants it message me direct because i was told that this link is watch by wolf.
Update Log
Ver 1.4
1. Better heroine's avatar pic of the prequel
2. Added and improved the system of the identities and titles
3. Added title selection menu
4. Completed Yuuka's teacher and student events
5. Proceeded parts of Owen's events
6. Minor feature improvements
7. Fixed player reported bugs

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes