RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
no idea, but the start of the black witch storyline, there is a new shop with a black magic circle, same district as the brothel and you can go at night and do stuff. No idea what they are saying but seems to have something to do with the undead transformation

Reactions: LordSithaniel

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
how do i complete the beast queen race thing? somehow i always lose and i thing the other person the mc is racing agaisnt is cheating

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
V1.40 Update Log
Code:
1. Better heroine's avatar pic of the prequel
2. Added and improved the system of the identities and titles
3. Added title selection menu
4. Completed Yuuka's teacher and student events
5. Proceeded parts of Owen's events
6. Minor feature improvements
7. Fixed player reported bugs

1、前作女主角立繪提升
2、增加和優化了身份和稱號邏輯
3、增加了稱號選擇界面
4、侑香師徒事件完成
5、歐文事件部分推進
6、其他各種小功能優化
7、修正了之前玩家上報的各種bug。

V.1.40 F95mod log:
Code:
1. Removed DRM
2. Unlocked Patreon Content
3. Added CheatMenu
Thanks to blackjack248 for V.1.40! I was provided with the Chinese version as well so here's both!

Just came back home and am pretty tired, didn't have the will to check everything thoroughly. If something is broken post in this thread and attach your save. I'll see what I can do.

English Version:

中文版 :

Credits to Weiss. and mememe03 for the easy init check bypass.

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Think I somehow broke the beast queen quest. Won the race, went to see the leader, was told my faith isnt high enough. Spent a few days doing the usual stuff but faith remains at five no matter what. Even learnt the leg transformation thing, and still nada.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I don't see any tags like for example "monsters" and similars tags, but the CG in first page show wings, snake.. I don't like non-existant stuff, can you clarify pleease if it's a game for my taste? (focussed on humans)

Arghreim

Jan 28, 2018
I don't see any tags like for example "monsters" and similars tags, but the CG in first page show wings, snake.. I don't like non-existant stuff, can you clarify pleease if it's a game for my taste? (focussed on humans)
actually there is sex with monster. This game need more tags.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
There's pretty much every fetish you could possibly imagine, or will be.

can someone make a walkthrough of this game please
Check the wiki. Most things are in there.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
The original Curse Armor is completes??
yes and no. The dev is mad cuz people are pirating his game. While, the main art from the game is also pirated from another game. SO, LOL ! Curse Armor 1 is finished and locked behind the pay wall.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes