RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Somebody calling himself "Loli Protection Unit" throwing a fit on discord is hilarious to me, haha.

The uploads and translations are much appreciated :)

Reactions: kylemorre

lorprent

Dec 4, 2018
Somebody calling himself "Loli Protection Unit" throwing a fit on discord is hilarious to me, haha.

The uploads and translations are much appreciated :)
Lol ok buddy I’m dragging my ass home every fucking day from work and I try and get by with my job. And you’re over here leeching off of other people’s work. Your actions are way more hilarious, maybe get a job and start living on your own, you good for nothing leech of society. Also I’m part of the team who translated the game, these guys only cracked it, they didn’t translate it. So now they are leeching off of my work too.

Last edited:

Zothan

Nov 22, 2017
Lol ok buddy I’m dragging my ass home every fucking day from work and I try and get by with my job. And you’re over here leeching off of other people’s work. Your actions are way more hilarious, maybe get a job and start living on your own, you good for nothing leech of society.
No, I actually find your conniption fits a bit more entertaining. It's funny how you surmise someone's predicament when you know nothing. Not everyone is willing to pay for an incomplete game with some of its content locked behind an even bigger paywall. With DRM on top of it. Which is why I use GOG.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Lol ok buddy I’m dragging my ass home every fucking day from work and I try and get by with my job. And you’re over here leeching off of other people’s work. Your actions are way more hilarious, maybe get a job and start living on your own, you good for nothing leech of society. Also I’m part of the team who translated the game, these guys only cracked it, they didn’t translate it. So now they are leeching off of my work too.
In that case, my bad. Didn't realise you were part of the translators. I always appreciate Translations and it is indeed unfortunate not getting credit for that.

Not adressing the other statements because i am too old for this shit, you have a good day :)

D4isuke

Jun 2, 2019
Bruh, he’s just appreciating the translations and now you just roasted him with overtoasted bread. That’s hot

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
True, but the good thing on this game is that there are nothing to be criticized (except for bugs) plus they’re actively updating, and patreon supports seems to be in good trail and flowable. It would be no problem for the devs to keep developing at all. Overall, customers reviews are mostly in satisfactory
So, nothing to be criticized, except the huge price point for the base game (currently for beta access, which requires continuous payments and the likely high price if it's ever commercially released), the massive ongoing cost for the bonus content, the amount of costly bonus content added vs actual gameplay added, the stolen art assets (most patreon costumes aren't covered by fair use type laws), the amount of grind in the game (depending on which route you follow and stats you want to raise) which I very much assume will increase a lot based on CA1.

You know, no issues at all, without even talking about developer issues.

As for generally high customer reviews, there's some issues there. First, the sunk cost fallacy, the more you've spent on something the less likely you are to admit it was a mistake (in this case saying the game or dev have issues). Second, anyone who played part / all of CA1 and didn't like it (IE is more likely to not be a customer of CA2) won't be leaving a customer review.

Reactions: Suit

D4isuke

Jun 2, 2019
So, nothing to be criticized, except the huge price point for the base game (currently for beta access, which requires continuous payments and the likely high price if it's ever commercially released), the massive ongoing cost for the bonus content, the amount of costly bonus content added vs actual gameplay added, the stolen art assets (most patreon costumes aren't covered by fair use type laws), the amount of grind in the game (depending on which route you follow and stats you want to raise) which I very much assume will increase a lot based on CA1.

As for generally high customer reviews, there's some issues there. First, the sunk cost fallacy, the more you've spent on something the less likely you are to admit it was a mistake (in this case saying the game or dev have issues). Second, anyone who played part / all of CA1 and didn't like it (IE is more likely to not be a customer of CA2) won't be leaving a customer review.
Ok I get your point but buying a regular full game version of the game costs about $10 which is kinda fitted price for buying a game, but with a certain exclusive monthly dlc would cost about $16 which it’s just for a costume. You cannot just admit the mistake if you already buy it. I mean it depends on you if you truly enjoyed this game or not but you could say that you truly appreciated the devs through their business system of economics. In other words, you are now the part of the sale. Products/services are always part of this kind of businesses. Only customers has the right to review that kind of product if it’s satisfying or not, and it’s their job to follow the bid given by the consumer itself. It can be free, paid or whatsoever as long as you are already a client when you got a game. It doesn’t matter which one it is, players are always be the players. If you support the creator, that’s better. If you got some complains, just ask them. It’s called support guys, chill down your spines a bit

levelproplus

Sep 6, 2019
I think most of us here are just giving constructive criticism so this is not very nice. You might be working but you are still throwing fits like a kid.

we might be thankful for your contribution to translating but we can also criticize on your behaviour. And you might not be happy to hear this but are behaving like a brat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
True, but the good thing on this game is that there are nothing to be criticized (except for bugs) plus they’re actively updating, and patreon supports seems to be in good trail and flowable. It would be no problem for the devs to keep developing at all. Overall, customers reviews are mostly in satisfactory
You and the dev are insulting people, that's the issue. No one will support a game with bad faith behind it

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
lol @ further complaining about me on discord and stating i am "obviously in here". I only reacted that way because of a screenshot another User posted and couldn't care less about the discord.

I already gave credit where it is due and have no problem admitting my fault in that.

Being so tilted to go into discord to cry some more, holy shit my sides.

Posting from their discord on here was good for the lulz, but i implore everyone just to ignore them and not stir up shit further. This is beneath you guys, seriously.

All this drama over an naughty game while there is so much more concerning shit going on in the world, shaking my head.

Just gonna ignore this whole threat from now on, it was fun while it lasted boyos.

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

D4isuke

Jun 2, 2019
You and the dev are insulting people, that's the issue. No one will support a game with bad faith behind it
I really don’t understand what happened and I apologize for having it to show this kind of behavior but this is not what we really wanted to show you guys either. Again, the dev has nothing to do to insult people bcuz the dev provided us with this game called “Cursed Armor”, and we are being contented and appreciated of what he provided with us. I don’t really know what you were thinking also, and I don’t really understand what this is all about. I mean, this is community fellas, we are the part of it. We are here to SUPPORT the creators in need. Again, it has nothing to do with the devs, it just us in that particular community just roasting somebody else. Just drop this issue and we all be fine. Just take this as a joke. Also btw, we are not part of development team lol, we are just bunch of supporters fyi. Thank you for consideration

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ok I get your point but buying a regular full game version of the game costs about $10 which is kinda fitted price for buying a game, but with a certain exclusive monthly dlc would cost about $16 which it’s just for a costume. You cannot just admit the mistake if you already buy it. I mean it depends on you if you truly enjoyed this game or not but you could say that you truly appreciated the devs through their business system of economics. In other words, you are now the part of the sale. Products/services are always part of this kind of businesses. Only customers has the right to review that kind of product if it’s satisfying or not, and it’s their job to follow the bid given by the consumer itself. It can be free, paid or whatsoever as long as you are already a client when you got a game. It doesn’t matter which one it is, players are always be the players. If you support the creator, that’s better. If you got some complains, just ask them. It’s called support guys, chill down your spines a bit
Well, the price is increased by $1 per month you still want to get access to the game, and there's no indication that you'll get a full release copy when the game is put on sale. Here's the quote from the $10 tier. "in once will directly receive the latest version if the game of the current month, for the further game updates please keep taking part in the $1 patreon till the game is over. " Then the massively expensive costs of the costumes relative to the base game, especially since the dev hasn't (publicly or privately as far as I know) given any indication how long the game will take to be completed. Since the game started in july 2018, you'd currently have spent $23 to keep getting access (10 for the first month, then $1 for 13 more months) that rises to $84 for the hair and expressions for all 14 months and $224 for all the costumes. Yes they have a $150 level, but that implies that it's only for what's currently available not the future content releases. But at least some of those issues might be based on them seemingly using google translate for the english on the patreon page.

The issue is that people voice complaints and critiques on a "pirates only forum" and then some people, including wolfz and his discord in this case, go off on everyone one the site bitching about everyone there as being assholes and thieves exc.

The problem (outside of the standard piracy issues that no company has solved) is that a lot of people do use pirate sites to find interesting games / devs in the niche communities like this, especially since patreon has made it harder to search for adult projects i general and fetish projects in particular. I did support a number of developers in the past, some I stopped support when their campaigns went to shit. Some I would still support or support in the future if my financial situation allowed it currently.

Personally I (and I assume many others) see a developer who is an asshole, comes across as greedy, or attacks everyone on a site like this and think "No matter what the game is, I don't want to support that guy."

Other developers have come onto sites like this and realize that they can't actually stop the pirates, but by building goodwill with a community they can get free advertising and more support from those who (like me) are willing to support some projects. After all, plenty of companies have found out that basically all the reasons people claim they pirate (DRM, lack of release in their area, exc) are just excuses and most pirates won't buy a product no matter what, but those few who will buy it are more sales numbers.

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
This drama started at the first game, when dev was even defending his DRM and stolen stuff by himself. Now he have loyal lapdogs and they're doing it for him. I think it's gonna end only if dev just abandon all of this, and even then people will remember about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Netori Popeye

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
I really don’t understand what happened and I apologize for having it to show this kind of behavior but this is not what we really wanted to show you guys either. Again, the dev has nothing to do to insult people bcuz the dev provided us with this game called “Cursed Armor”, and we are being contented and appreciated of what he provided with us. I don’t really know what you were thinking also, and I don’t really understand what this is all about. I mean, this is community fellas, we are the part of it. We are here to SUPPORT the creators in need. Again, it has nothing to do with the devs, it just us in that particular community just roasting somebody else. Just drop this issue and we all be fine. Just take this as a joke. Also btw, we are not part of development team lol, we are just bunch of supporters fyi. Thank you for consideration
You are getting butt hurt over your fan boi mentality. As papa says: "don't say nutting if u gotz nutting noice 2 say nigg@"

LEET

May 29, 2017
That and supporting devs can be a slippery slope as many go abandoned without a word, just not work at all on the game and requiring their community to do shit for them to get the game updated or the most fun, starts yelling at other devs.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

LEET

May 29, 2017

Played both and they both have their issues. the other game about that Dragon Maiden or w.e by tentacle although different, is rather similar and doesn't really stride to do much else. Other than that, he told me to just read his erotic novels instead if I wanted the actual experience he was hoping for.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Not quite sure why you are making an assumption that having a job = should pay for stuff. If that was the concept we live by, no one should be at Costco eating those samples. If I said I had a job, how the fuck are you going to know what I do while you sit on your computer? Am I somehow superior because I buy something others wouldn't? The entirety of his game was based on using someone else's assets. So I have no idea why we aren't talking about Tower of Druaga which are the real victim here. Not joking, people should try out that game. Sure, it's hard to find old arcade games, but shit, that was a fun game to try if you are bored.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes