RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
The idea is that each level you kill all but one undead, have sex with that one, then move to the next stage. On easy this is just two stages, on normal it's 4 or 5 I think, and on hard it's like 20... which is a pain if you haven't leveled up your basic class a lot by masturbating before going to sleep. Anyway, you have to keep going until you get down to the throne room and fight the king. You can both win and lose that fight, depending on which route you wanna go.
damn. I picked hard mode for my first try to not have too easy fights. It'd better give way more xp by fighting rather than just masturbating. That's lame.

When you are in your human form is it possible to deal melee attacks ? or only your 3 magical skills are available ?

Last edited:

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
damn. I picked hard mode for my first try to not have too easy fights. It'd better give way more xp by fighting rather than just masturbating. That's lame.

When you are in your human form is it possible to deal melee attacks ? or only your 3 magical skills are available ?
If there is, I don't know about it, sorry.

I think the only "form" which gains experience from fighting is the "princess" one. The other transformations only level up from sexual activity.

Reactions: Xaoyu

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
when does this game open up?
picked it up the other day when i commented, and have been stuck in this groundhog day
go to class / talk to librarian > go to bed > fight a "monster" person > go to bed > repeat
situation, the librarian is telling me to go to the "pink lady" but im on the rails, unable to leave the castle.

edit: might have accidentally tripped into a plot....lets see where this goes (whore-house, talk to the bouncer)

Last edited:

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
If there is, I don't know about it, sorry.

I think the only "form" which gains experience from fighting is the "princess" one. The other transformations only level up from sexual activity.
During the "first part" of the game i got to lvl 5 by fighting one monster per night in the city in the succubus form. But it's super long you get like 5xp each fight and there is only one dude per day.

How can you fight as the princess when you're stuck in the first city ? I feel like i completely miss something in this game.

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
During the "first part" of the game i got to lvl 5 by fighting one monster per night in the city in the succubus form. But it's super long you get like 5xp each fight and there is only one dude per day.

How can you fight as the princess when you're stuck in the first city ? I feel like i completely miss something in this game.
same, i just keep going "i have to be doing something wrong....there is no way this is the whole thing" its just....a repetitive loop with some dialogue to skip in between...nothing of value is said in the book of dialogue, there are so far just a couple interactions, most of them are just scripted cut scene things...this is unlike CA1 and feels lazy...unless im missing something.

i kinda just feel like he meant to write a book, and made a game instead...

Kirito191919

Sep 16, 2017
guys what do i need to do after i talket to owen or someting like that in the guild? it say i need to find a dark witch

Calpis

Jun 24, 2017
guys what do i need to do after i talket to owen or someting like that in the guild? it say i need to find a dark witch
By the time you talked to Owen regarding to Dark Witch, she probably already opened a shop at North East of Business Area at night.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017

You can't. Your best bet is to keep doing the masochism quest that drains your SP before going back into bed, so you masturbate. As long as you don't progress your main quest (and don't accept the dudes help to free the girl) you can do that forever. Sorry, the names escape me right now.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
when does this game open up?
picked it up the other day when i commented, and have been stuck in this groundhog day
go to class / talk to librarian > go to bed > fight a "monster" person > go to bed > repeat
situation, the librarian is telling me to go to the "pink lady" but im on the rails, unable to leave the castle.

edit: might have accidentally tripped into a plot....lets see where this goes (whore-house, talk to the bouncer)
The whorehouse is actually called "The Pink Lady", so yeah, you found the right spot :)

JinAsuka

Mar 6, 2019
Why are we still going on about this piracy topic...? We all know how that went with CAI and we all know how THIS went with CAII. like i'm gonna be honest here, 10$ for a 1.x version every month is a fucking steal ok? Not everyone have the money to support him EVERY months for 10$. And then he went and wasted those money for piracy's policy instead of using it to focus on his game. Sure, i'm not saying pirating the game is good but you gotta understand a free games can reach a wider audience than this. And people would support the fuck out of him so he can make better games in the future...not like this...

Reactions: Meh559

bigzonejp

Oct 13, 2017
Honestly, I think their piracy's policy is just an excuse to steal money and delay release time.
Because they know that they can EARN lot of money from Patreon supporters every month.

After all, the piracy's policy has been said too many times.
If there is a way to solve it, it should already be found, and it will not continue to be said it again and again.
But in fact, no one can do it.

Piracy has always existed.
Not because there are more piracy's policy, those who always play pirated will conscience find and buy genuine.
Instead, do the good game, and naturally everyone will buy.

I have bought two hundreds of games on my steam.
I even supported "Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night", others can do it, why he can't ?
That's really a good question.

In short, I think they are too greedy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morrisdbq

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
How do i activate pregnancy?
I don't think they I have added it that yet but maybe they did but since part of the game isn't translate I didn't understand what was going on late in the game. But I think involves NRT and it's really fuck up but that's not surprising I think unavoidable also.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mighty J

recker

Jun 26, 2019
i had chosen not to date with Charles and after Owen( line story ) ask Lilina to break up with Charles , am going to see him at night and aint see him at his room in inn
any advice guy Q,Q

contra101

Apr 16, 2019
How to choose a pose for a character? I couldn't choose a pose for the character, when it was done it went back to its original position. please.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes