RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

SisUser

Apr 4, 2019
Does anyone knows how to trigger the Living Doll Curse event from , every time I go there Ross's ghost shows up and just says "Not Yet" and nothing happens.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Honestly, I think their piracy's policy is just an excuse to steal money and delay release time.
Because they know that they can EARN lot of money from Patreon supporters every month.

After all, the piracy's policy has been said too many times.
If there is a way to solve it, it should already be found, and it will not continue to be said it again and again.
But in fact, no one can do it.

Piracy has always existed.
Not because there are more piracy's policy, those who always play pirated will conscience find and buy genuine.
Instead, do the good game, and naturally everyone will buy.

I have bought two hundreds of games on my steam.
I even supported "Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night", others can do it, why he can't ?
That's really a good question.

In short, I think they are too greedy.
Did u know? He is wolf, wolf eaten human, or pay their pocket money.

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
aight I need some hommie help should I continue the 10$ and the 1$ or should I just say fuck it and go for the 16$?

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
Honestly, I think their piracy's policy is just an excuse to steal money and delay release time.
Because they know that they can EARN lot of money from Patreon supporters every month.

After all, the piracy's policy has been said too many times.
If there is a way to solve it, it should already be found, and it will not continue to be said it again and again.
But in fact, no one can do it.

Piracy has always existed.
Not because there are more piracy's policy, those who always play pirated will conscience find and buy genuine.
Instead, do the good game, and naturally everyone will buy.

I have bought two hundreds of games on my steam.
I even supported "Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night", others can do it, why he can't ?
That's really a good question.

In short, I think they are too greedy.
True I remenber a youtuber giving publicity to a very good game but not really known. He also give the key to have this game for free. The next day the platform who selled the game shutdown because too much people were buying the game.
I mean if people did good game which are not overpriced, people will buy it or support it.

bigzonejp

Oct 13, 2017
True I remenber a youtuber giving publicity to a very good game but not really known. He also give the key to have this game for free. The next day the platform who selled the game shutdown because too much people were buying the game.
I mean if people did good game which are not overpriced, people will buy it or support it.
You let me think of a horror game "Darkwood" that sell very well on Steam.
The developers upload this game on Pirate Bay before being pirated.

And I already bought it.
That's really a good game worth buying.

Last edited:

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
You let me think of a horror game "Darkwood" that sell very well on Steam.
The developers upload this game on Pirate Bay before being pirated.

And I already bought it.
That's really a good game worth buying.
the game I was speaking was "Starsector", ironically very good game with yearly update. I think piracy is a problem with bad game and AAA studio which are not able to produce interesting and compelling content anymore.

JinAsuka

Mar 6, 2019
Hmm...i guess i can agree with him on the cosplay one. Technically it has nothing to do with the game and is something people actually pay to get. So if dropping that stop him from having to increase his pirate protection or whatever then i second it.

bigzonejp

Oct 13, 2017
I am the only one to find this message quitte cringe ?
Do he expect people to feel bad for him or be scared of his threat ?
You are not the only one to find that.
I already find it when he just posting.

I think that's funny...
He want to create 1000,10000,100000 traps to punish the supporters and make himself more busy.

Good idea,huh...just do it. LOL

The money sponsored by the supporters is not for him to take this shit !
And this will be the best excuse for the new version release delaying.

Last edited:

Sofian1337

May 26, 2017
I am the only one to find this message quitte cringe ?
Do he expect people to feel bad for him or be scared of his threat ?
I agree its usless to complain it always gets cracked and shared not to mention the "quality" of Cursed armor II is terrible the story the free movment and outfit change its basicly everything that was good in the first one was removed and its sad

Reactions: MarsD
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes