RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
Yeah got stuck on that part also waiting for the wiki walkthrough to get update.
Not sure which encounter (i didn't count) but have you gone through the scene where you drugged Charles? If not then that's the part where you'll have to go to the inn at night and go to Owen's room first to continue.

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
someone know how to advance in curse of imorality??? after the third encounter at the inn owen say something in chineze....and refuse to let you in! i tryed everything from searching all the place from torres and capital day and night, advancing at coruption and shame but... the same thing happend. i'm defintly stuck.... whitout help i guess i'll have to wait a better translation....
Have you gone through the part where you have to drug Charles?

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
Where can i find this Canary person in Torres City?
Yea this is the part that I'm stuck at too. Like... from all the dialogues, it seems to me like Gloria is Canary( like a slave name?) but I go to her and she just says something in Chinese.

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
Have you gone through the part where you have to drug Charles?
?! no! how to do that??? the only clue i have is a short film on you tube with "ferdinand test" in wich sophie fight with a bunch of monsters... but i guess that may happend if you don't rescue jane. should test that. and i don't know if you can cure skooma adiction. other then some corruption added, it's a pain in the ass.

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
could it be "not implemented yet" and many of the evend sould be in that zone with "not yet" (it's a suposition....if 91% translated is corect, it means that those quests have no continuation; and we have only one divine artifact from 7! add that to some nasty bug(?) who can stuck you in the game and you'll have a ideea why i said that i almost give up guessing)

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Not sure which encounter (i didn't count) but have you gone through the scene where you drugged Charles? If not then that's the part where you'll have to go to the inn at night and go to Owen's room first to continue.
Yeah got past that part you basically drug him either 2 or 3 times and after the second or third time window pops up with happy emojii of some kind telling me something that's it. I try going again in too the roon again it wont let me.

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
?! no! how to do that??? the only clue i have is a short film on you tube with "ferdinand test" in wich sophie fight with a bunch of monsters... but i guess that may happend if you don't rescue jane. should test that. and i don't know if you can cure skooma adiction. other then some corruption added, it's a pain in the ass.
There will be a day where you tells you to go to his room in the inn beside Charles. Should be after the rebellion of Anvil. He will then ask you to drug Charles and ask you to NTR him

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
Yeah got past that part you basically drug him either 2 or 3 times and after the second or third time window pops up with happy emojii of some kind telling me something that's it. I try going again in too the roon again it wont let me.
Strange... After I finished the NTR ark Owen just disappears from his seat at the guild

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
OOOhhhhh ok I know what you got. Your guess was right
could it be "not implemented yet" and many of the evend sould be in that zone with "not yet" (it's a suposition....if 91% translated is corect, it means that those quests have no continuation; and we have only one divine artifact from 7! add that to some nasty bug(?) who can stuck you in the game and you'll have a ideea why i said that i almost give up guessing)
OOOOhhhh yes I got which box you were talking about!!! Yes, its not implimented yet the direct translation of the text would be " The current line is incomplete. Please wait in anticipation for the next update". But one thing that puzzles me is that if it only claims to be 91% translated, means that the untranslated version should be complete right? But there doesn't seem to be any advancements no matter what I do. No news of new relics and stuff. Though I don't think that it means that those events are necessarily locked behind this event? This might just be another line? Cos like what would happen if you turned Charles down the first time?

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
OOOhhhhh ok I know what you got. Your guess was right

OOOOhhhh yes I got which box you were talking about!!! Yes, its not implimented yet the direct translation of the text would be " The current line is incomplete. Please wait in anticipation for the next update". But one thing that puzzles me is that if it only claims to be 91% translated, means that the untranslated version should be complete right? But there doesn't seem to be any advancements no matter what I do. No news of new relics and stuff. Though I don't think that it means that those events are necessarily locked behind this event? This might just be another line? Cos like what would happen if you turned Charles down the first time?
Yeah considering what type of game this is doubt turning down Charles would make a difference. Maybe something different happens but I haven't bother to check myself.

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
by "not implemented yet" i didn't mean translation; the game itself as i understand is not oficially released; so you may do one action , you say something like "ohhh it didnt work...." but in the complete game may work; and the bugs... i found one tryng to help someone! i restored the portal, go to beast lady quest, first i restore the portal from that city near the forest quest, i tested the portal, so back to capital, hurray it work - overwrite save faaast - and surprise! altrough marked as active i can't teleport back! and i can't buy another ticket too.... definitly stuck! i supose it's a mistake in the game design, no??? sholdn't be a graph with all the "game roads" in the project???

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Hmm...i guess i can agree with him on the cosplay one. Technically it has nothing to do with the game and is something people actually pay to get. So if dropping that stop him from having to increase his pirate protection or whatever then i second it.
Isn´t this what i have been telling ya guys before ? stop cracking the costumes and bet my ass he stops complaining about the cracking of his updates... hmmm anyway peace :)

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
Isn´t this what i have been telling ya guys before ? stop cracking the costumes and bet my ass he stops complaining about the cracking of his updates... hmmm anyway peace :)
about that piracy subject.... i played witcher 1/2/3 pirated! but, after that i buy it! but even today, i play still a pirated version! why??? maybe it offer something that the oficial version dont have??? :)
that may be the case of cursed armor 2. i reealy like arts.... but i hate steam! and all those fellows who impose to play a game only when you are connected...

sadsadbear

Feb 5, 2018
...all those fellows who impose to play a game only when you are connected...
'Always online DRM' is the bane of modern day single-player games.

I fucking hate how legitimate buyers have to have all these silly restrictions to play a game they legally bought, while the pirates don't have to worry about Internet connection or keyloggers because the hackers disabled them. Think about it; we paid money to play a version of a game that is INFERIOR to the one pirated. This defies common sense!

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
For the prostitution scenes, you need to be after the undead transformation section, then get the puppet status, see a few posts up on the last page (or maybe have enough corruption/fall not sure about that as I didn't try it). Then you have to talk to your maid at night, and you should get a conversation about her prostitution license. Then you get the licence from the uncle's manor. After that go out disguised as the maid and talk to random guys in the inn or restraunt to get the option to prostitute. The last scenes leading into a prostitution story line with drugs you specifically need to talk to the lone guy at a table in to inn.
Do you know which part of the manor the liscence is in? i combed the whole place and found nothing

D4isuke

Jun 2, 2019
In the respect for developer’s choice, we must avoid this kind of issue. Just saying

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes