RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

shadowdu509

Nov 26, 2017
I understand the creator, see his games to share for free do not like it because it is money he does not win and especially that the costumes, objects not important for the story but sold more expensive to reward those who give more, and share, the best would be just to just share the V1, V2, V3, etc., without sharing the costumes as his everyone will be happy, the ones they want the game immediately with or without costumes pay , the others will have to wait and will make the version without costumes, (some site of streaming make his, you pay, you immediately, you do not pay you wait 1 week).

Sorry if there are faults, googles translator.

mimic90317

Sep 26, 2018
View attachment 428235
anyone knows what hes saying?
Saying all software he using were purchased and with license

How dare u say he is using pirate software.

And he is saying Asbe is a thief and liar. Most of player who are able to crak will not release game with crack version. They only want to tried to crack the game for fun and test.

Finally, he say Asbe will take patient's organ if Asbe suppose be a doctor and he will sympathize with those patient.

Oops. what did i saw at last paragraph. lol Anyway. Maybe my translation is bad. But I think that's all he's trying to say.

And looks he is very angry. Because his topic doesn't read smoothly in chinese...

Last edited:

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
You then probably purchased it or found another version because everyone was rightly complaining about it triggering antiviruses.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Anyway insult me all you want but its no skin off my back, keep going your patrons will love the drama.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.
I thereby grant thee, Wolfzq, the power to call me whatever you want, I promise I shall never take offense. On the contrary I will probably find it really funny...
(that is based on what a fellow user translate, can't read moon runes after all, I apologize if it was wrong and you were praising me for my valiance or something)

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Bit ironic that he could be ok with somone pirating his game (that is his own work) but he is not ok with someone pirating costumes that are copyrighted by somone else, and im quite sure that he does not have permission to use them.

Anyway, here is machine transalation of new conttent and a bit of old.

Reactions: levelproplus

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
I'm one of the discord moderator and this little war has gone a bit too far
I don't like piracy but it has good side and I understand Wolfzq will to protect his game
I'm open to suggestion who will please all side

LEET

May 29, 2017
So what is new with 1.5? Any changes to the story? Any new riveting new story that draws you in? Any references to old books related to the smut realm? Maybe a bit of a side story in the style of Lolita where a man retells his past of banging the shit out of Sophia as a minor while inside of a cell or underneath a guillotine?

LEET

May 29, 2017
I don't like piracy but it has good side and I understand Wolfzq will to protect his game
Can he make a side story involving a guillotine and written in the style of Lolita? Or maybe a smutty Les Miserables sort of tone to the story at some point to highlight the situation of the civilians in her country?

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
V1.50 Update Log
Code:
1. Owen's lore proceeded.
2. Added the World Map, all current existing areas now have basic monsters(no bosses).
3. Owen's NTR events starting time has been adjusted.
4. Owen's castle NTR events has been remade.
5. Owen's exposing player's identity event has been remade.
6. Now Divine Artifacts can neutralize Wolf God's Daugther Effect.  All spots where the CA I's Divine Artifacts locate now have unknown Divine Artifacts for you to discover.
7. Players' reported bugs fixed

1、欧文事件部分推进
2、游戏世界地图开放,目前所有区域的基础怪物系统完成(无BOSS)
3、欧文NTR开篇剧情时机调整
4、欧文城堡NTR剧情重制
5、欧文拆穿女主身份剧情重制
6、神器抵消狼神之女效果开启,铠甲I获得神器处均可获得未知的神器
7、修正了之前玩家上报的各种bug。

V.1.50 F95mod log:
Code:
1. Removed DRM
2. Unlocked Patreon Content
3. Added CheatMenu

Thanks to blackjack248 for V.1.50! I was provided with the Chinese version as well so here's both!

Wolfzq added a new method of encryption and a new trigger aptly named "killme", have tested a few scenario but it might not be the most stable release. I'd advise making a backup of your save. Report here any crashes and I'll try to fix it.

English Version:

中文版 :

Now my response to wolfzq:

It comes out as very hypocritical for you to be condemning piracy.
I didn't really want to call you out since you are still the creator of this game but you yourself are using pirated software.
The Encryption software you are using, Enigma Protector, has a pirated license. How do I know? Because it dawned to me as very weird that V1.00 you released was triggering so many virus warnings. Enigma protector signs the executable with a serial that is correlated to the registration number, after digging a bit I found out that the signature of your game matched with the pirated version of Enigma protector.
You then probably purchased it or found another version because everyone was rightly complaining about it triggering antiviruses.
Another software that I assume you are pirating (but have no proof) is RPGMakerMV it self, exactly, I am suspecting you are pirating the software that you use to make the game you are profiting from.
Why I am suspecting that? Because you had been using RPGMakerMV 1.5.0 since cursed armor 1, but suddenly upgraded to 1.6.1, you disregarded 1.5.1/1.5.2/1.6.0... Also you upgraded right around when the pirated version was released.
A coincidence? Maybe, but let me be honest with you, you have a terrible track record man.
I mean I am also using the pirated version but at least I'm not trying to pretend I am not and stand on the moral high-ground.

Regarding my hacking, I am doing it for fun because I find it challenging. I am a medical student and am not in any technology field, definitely not a pro, but I find tinkering with programs very interesting. If you had not encrypted your game I would never even looked at it.
If you are to remove the enigma protector, I would probably lose interest in hacking it. The more traps you add, the more I'll see it as a challenge and the more enthusiastic I'll be about it.
Feel free to add as many triggers as you want but in the end the game must run for your patrons, and as long as a game runs, any protection can be bypassed.

Furthermore I think you are right that I shouldn't be hacking every release of this game, you are trying to milk your patrons for every last penny that you can by slowing development down to a crawl.
There's barely anything new this release, and while it only takes about 2 hours to hack the game, I still find it a waste of time.
I guess from now I'll only be hacking major versions, like v1, v2... or maybe every 0.5 increments...

Last but not least you said you have no problem with people hacking your completed games right?
I presume no matter how petty you are, you'll have nothing to say were I to hack your cursed armor 1 v.2.50 correct?
So yeah guys, if anyone pm me the patreon 1$ DRM version, I'll be working on it.

Peace.

TL;DR: I'll stop hacking incrementals, will hack big versions like v.1.0/v2.0... Maybe 0.5 incrementals as well if I feel like it.
If anyone pm me cursed armor I v2.5.0 I'll crack that as well.
This link is safe guys?

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
Can he make a side story involving a guillotine and written in the style of Lolita? Or maybe a smutty Les Miserables sort of tone to the story at some point to highlight the situation of the civilians in her country?
I don't work on the development so you will need to ask that to wolfzq

levelproplus

Sep 6, 2019
I don't think anyone here has any say in this beside Asbestosis , after all he is the one crackig, so you should probably just contact him. I for one am just happy that he is sharing the crack.
From what I read from his latest update I'd say that is a pretty sweet deal for wolf, I'd like him to crack every version but its his call to make.
Now to what wolfzq CAN do, is to stop his childish attitude, people still remember that he STOLE assets used for his first game and is still profiting off other's IP (which by the way is illegal according to patreon ToS). It sounds like he is throwing a tantrum and props to asbe for handling it well and not inciting more drama.
You should probably tell him to shut up and be tankful for the free publicity. I am pretty sure a sizable amount of his supporters first discovered the game from this site.
it is clear that he is trying to delay development for as long as he can so he can take more money from his patrons. And I think many are unhappy with that as well, he should stop his mercantilistic practices. There are many indie game developers that make their games COMPLETELY FREE that have many times the number of supporters than wolf. Piracy is not something you solve by fighting it. If you can't solve it, might as well embrace while improving the quality. If he does that, he will have more supporters even without drm. And I can't stress this enough, I can't talk for everyone, but I at least HATE online DRM.

The best way going forward right now would be, like many before me has suggested, to make the latest version for patreon only, then release it for free to everyone, I don't think anyone would bother hacking the game then and he can make his patrons happy for the early access.

Last edited:

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
I don't think anyone here has any say in this beside Asbestosis , after all he is the one crackig, so you should probably just contact him. I for one am just happy that he is sharing the crack.
From what I read from his latest update I'd say that is a pretty sweet deal for wolf, I'd like him to crack every version but its his call to make.
Now to what wolfzq CAN do, is to stop his childish attitude, people still remember that he STOLE assets used for his first game and is still profiting off other's IP (which by the way is illegal according to patreon ToS). It sounds like he is throwing a tantrum and props to asbe for handling it well and not inciting more drama.
You should probably tell him to shut up and be tankful for the free publicity. I am pretty sure a sizable amount of his supporters first discovered the game from this site.
it is clear that he is trying to delay development for as long as he can so he can take more money from his patrons. And I think many are unhappy with that as well, he should stop his mercantilistic practices. There are many indie game developers that make their games COMPLETELY FREE that have many times the number of supporters than wolf. Piracy is not something you solve by fighting it. If you can't solve it, might as well embrace while improving the quality. If he does that, he will have more supporters even without drm. And I can't stress this enough, I can't talk for everyone, but I at least HATE online DRM.

The best way going forward right now would be, like many before me has suggested, to make the latest version for patreon only, then release it for free to everyone, I don't think anyone would bother hacking the game then and he can make his patrons happy for the early access.
Free version is in discussion with other moderator and I already spoke with Wolfzq about his behavior
but you can't predict how someone will react when he see something he dislike
Drm are not the best thing that true but for a game like cursed armor they won't impact the gameplay
and if you truly don't like it and wish to support you can wait for the steam or Dlsite release
about costume they are patrons reward and not necessary to play the game. It's like cosmetic you can buy on certain game
they are not cheap that true but like I said it's a patron's reward.
You think he's slowing the development to milk his patrons but that's wrong don't forget his a human and need to deal with real life too. It's true that content was small lately for the translated content but the translator said he will work to finish is monthly work faster and to force him to add more translated part to the game.
Wolfzq can't add a 100% translated version because sometimes he need to change things so the version we use is always one version behind

levelproplus

Sep 6, 2019
but you can't predict how someone will react when he see something he dislike
Thats called a childish tantrum, adults shouldn't behave like that. Should have more self control.

Drm are not the best thing that true but for a game like cursed armor they won't impact the gameplay
and if you truly don't like it and wish to support you can wait for the steam or Dlsite release
This point has also been discussed before, DRM doesn't really affect pirates, people who don't want to support him will never support him even if there's no pirated version. People who want to support him will support him even if there's a pirated version available. In the end he is only hurting his payers.

about costume they are patrons reward and not necessary to play the game. It's like cosmetic you can buy on certain game
they are not cheap that true but like I said it's a patron's reward.
The thing is not about cosmetics. The fact is the hypocrisy of him crying while he is also using unauthorized IP violation (AKA piracy). Patreon goes HARD on IP violators, back the beginning of the year there has been a huge purge of content creators on patreon due to nintendo IP violations. If you profit from another company's IP, you need to pay royalties or you are pirating.
Then there's also the pricing, ITS outrageous

You think he's slowing the development to milk his patrons but that's wrong don't forget his a human and need to deal with real life too. It's true that content was small lately for the translated content but the translator said he will work to finish is monthly work faster and to force him to add more translated part to the game.
I'm calling him out on milking his patreons because of how it unfolded with his previous work. As a once patron of cursed armor 1 I can tell you that many were left unhappy from his practices.

Wolfzq can't add a 100% translated version because sometimes he need to change things so the version we use is always one version behind
Thats a bad reason to say you can't add a 100% version, you are saying that he might change the story from one version to another right? If he is gonna release the chinese version then change the story in the following release then why can't he do it with the english version as well? We are not demanding consistency of the english version when chinese version is not. Especially when there are parts that are poorly translated that you can't get whats going on anyway.
This sounds 100% an excuse

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
Thats called a childish tantrum, adults shouldn't behave like that. Should have more self control.

This point has also been discussed before, DRM doesn't really affect pirates, people who don't want to support him will never support him even if there's no pirated version. People who want to support him will support him even if there's a pirated version available. In the end he is only hurting his payers.

The thing is not about cosmetics. The fact is the hypocrisy of him crying while he is also using unauthorized IP violation (AKA piracy). Patreon goes HARD on IP violators, back the beginning of the year there has been a huge purge of content creators on patreon due to nintendo IP violations. If you profit from another company's IP, you need to pay royalties or you are pirating.
Then there's also the pricing, ITS outrageous

I'm calling him out on milking his patreons because of how it unfolded with his previous work. As a once patron of cursed armor 1 I can tell you that many were left unhappy from his practices.

Thats a bad reason to say you can't add a 100% version, you are saying that he might change the story from one version to another right? If he is gonna release the chinese version then change the story in the following release then why can't he do it with the english version as well? We are not demanding consistency of the english version when chinese version is not. Especially when there are parts that are poorly translated that you can't get whats going on anyway.
This sounds 100% an excuse
I'm a patron for CAI and CAII too so I already saw how it work
For DRM he will not remove it you will have to bear it but that don't mean he's not open to a free version
and remember that the game is not finished.The final version will be out without DRM.
You wouldn't care about permission if costumes were cheap or free. Personally I don't think it's outrageous and I'm not rich
you didn't understand what I mean about the translation. English version get all change the Chinese one get it's just he choose to do the translation like that. First for Chinese players and then for English players

LEET

May 29, 2017
Still hoping he fixes the penises. Not that great. Should put some more detail in the ghost penises. Veiny, and show em off as throbbing.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Ok, im done whit this game. Scrip went beyond of retarded.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had another cleaner translation to post but at this point I do not really care. Game went so retarded that my head hurts.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes