RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

JinAsuka

Mar 6, 2019
There is a fine line between, working on a game in your free time because you have real life stuffs and ACTUALLY BEING PAID to work on a game.

Any of you guys remember the whole "Yandere simulator" thingy? Now try and find something both dev have in common. Both have a patreon, both releasing stuffs in small update, both games have bugs, refusing to listen to other, using copyrighted stuffs in their game, both received backlash but throw a tantrum...etc...

Heck i recently found a game named "Orika" which tell a tale about a girl being isekaied into a different work and is forced to fight for greater good and some way or another get into trouble?. It's a free games currently and i don't exactly follow to see if he has any site for donation (dev is japanese) But he always release free version after some major updates so people can try it and report bugs or give recommendation about the game. And the free version will only be up for about a week. I'm sure the final games will not be free but even then i would love to buy it and support him cause at least he cares about the game and seems like a nice guy and i want to see more games from him.

Okay i kinda went off track but what i meant to say is, Wolfy either gotta man up and stop being babysit by his discord moderator or people are just gonna forget about you sooner or later. Also, hire a writer, story sucks a lot atm.

D4isuke

Jun 2, 2019
Well I do understand that the NTR plot was much retarded choice for her but we also do understand that there will be like *twisty choices* that would lead to continuous story or a bad ending like how CAI has. So I considered that the story still left cliffhanging and will be revealed on the next version. don’t jump to the conclusions yet but I respect your reviews about it.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Well I do understand that the NTR plot was much retarded choice for her but we also do understand that there will be like *twisty choices* that would lead to continuous story or a bad ending like how CAI has. So I considered that the story still left cliffhanging and will be revealed on the next version. don’t jump to the conclusions yet but I respect your reviews about it.
Just side note, there is bug in official version when it says that it is end of content on that plot line. There is still content after that, you can chose to be slut for Owen or being slut for charls family, and each in case Owen lives. For charls it ends after Leach interrogation.

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
I will ask Wolfzq if there' s a line where Sophi-Lilina don't become a slut or if she's to get more powerful to become the one who rule

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
i mean, change the MC appearance in the H-Scene using the cosplay skin ( from patreon cosplay shop )

example, change the MC to another cosplay character like 2B, Nero, etc
i dont think this game have that feature
even CA 1 didnt show any cosplay into H-scene its just pure cosmetic or only in standin pict

PS: he even make fuss about this costume this get pirated, but it didnt affect anythin in game... idk why tho

Reactions: Resti

DeadNimes

Oct 16, 2018
could someone help me please.when i play cursed armor one and two it starts normal and i play about ten minutes only he crash after

Markered

Jul 28, 2018
Currently having this error "
err:seh:setup_exception_record stack overflow 1600 bytes in thread 0009 eip 7bc37d9c esp 005e0cf0 stack 0x5e0000-0x5e1000-0x7e0000
" Any advice?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I remember CA, was good.
Female protag. Transformation. OK
Hm... Anal? Scat? Ugh.
No yuri OR futa?? Yeah, I may skip this one.

JinAsuka

Mar 6, 2019
A link to this game in DM please.
Right, i forgot to tell you there is no english for the game yet as it's still in development so it's all in Japanese...I'm just gonna drop the dev's twitter (which would lead to download page, blog, etc) here for anyone interest. And to each of their own, my taste might not be your taste so please be mindful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
123.jpg

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes