RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

iodsfuo

Dec 7, 2018
I'm new in CA II thread, and spent hours reading 52 pages of comments.Then I estimated China's monthly average living expenses by people's answer on social website, consulted the commercial quotation, and thought that only with these two points, the money he requested was reasonable, calculated by one thousand people per person per month. But to be honest, I feel that if he works more than 14 hours a day (seriously?) as he claims, and rests for 4 days a month, the content should be more. By the way, wolf, you should have to maintain good working habits first.

In addition, I saw someone before complained about $150 per month. It seems that the last level of requirements is a one-time support of $150, after which only one dollar per month is needed to maintain sponsorship. His project requires a cumulative support quota rather than continuous support over a certain amount of money, so theoretically it can support 150 months for one dollar per month and then get all DLC, lol
(So I plan to hold $6 per month for 25 months, I'm patient enough)

And I have a problem, why my fall count didn't increase by prostitution but by night sex with skooma buff?

By Google translate and my poor English polishing.
It seems my words maybe a little hard, but I don't know how to express myself in the way I want. Please understand.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Is there any way to not let Lilina get manipulated by Owen again? Can I just refuse to go meet him and keep taking down monsters every night? I mean even I was caught off guard by his double cross in the first game... but now? Fuck no. Stupid heifer... do not let him know you are the princess... and don't agree to anything he asks without knowing exactly what it is. I mean ffs. This guy is a grade A and should be expected to always be planning significantly to his advantage... arg!

so did anybody else get a virus from this game? because mine did
I got an alert too. Listed as "Trojan.gen". The ".gen" generally means it's a heuristics hit rather than a match to a specific malware signature. Which in turn means the likelihood of it being a false positive is much higher.

However, in this case I think it's an actual piece of "malware" in the sense of a piece of software meant to subvert a system's security to deliver a payload (what trojans are all about). I was able to remove the part of the executable that was getting it flagged by my AV and the game continued to operate perfectly fine without it. If I had to guess, Wolfzq has probably embedded something into the RPGMaker MV executable with the intent of using it to combat piracy. That or he's used an untrustworthy plugin for RPGM-MV that embeds something which behaves like a trojan.

Regardless, I don't think theres enough evidence to say there is explicit intent to harm the computers of people that play this game by any party. Things that qualify as "trojans" are not always malicious in the conventional sense. It is, however, something to keep a close eye on and be wary of.

Last edited:
Reactions: bb12308

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Is there any way to not let Lilina get manipulated by Owen again? Can I just refuse to go meet him and keep taking down monsters every night? I mean even I was caught off guard by his double cross in the first game... but now? Fuck no. Stupid heifer... do not let him know you are the princess... and don't agree to anything he asks without knowing exactly what it is. I mean ffs. This guy is a grade A and should be expected to always be planning significantly to his advantage... arg!

I got an alert too. Listed as "Trojan.gen". The ".gen" generally means it's a heuristics hit rather than a match to a specific malware signature. Which in turn means the likelihood of it being a false positive is much higher.

However, in this case I think it's an actual piece of "malware" in the sense of a piece of software meant to subvert a system's security to deliver a payload (what trojans are all about). I was able to remove the part of the executable that was getting it flagged by my AV and the game continued to operate perfectly fine without it. If I had to guess, Wolfzq has probably embedded something into the RPGMaker MV executable with the intent of using it to combat piracy. That or he's used an untrustworthy plugin for RPGM-MV that embeds something which behaves like a trojan.

Regardless, I don't think theres enough evidence to say there is explicit intent to harm the computers of people that play this game by any party. Things that qualify as "trojans" are not always malicious in the conventional sense. It is, however, something to keep a close eye on and be wary of.
Ah thx for the new information

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Not that, I'm talking about that thing with Charls and NTR curse
you saying one must let the Bitch start something with that obvious sissy Charles in order to get some funtime with Owen?

Owen is the only castle-city human aside from the skoomadealer in the inn who has the rights to use the Bitch

All Owen content I can find is:
insisting as Jeane to get slave contract alone and then going to his mansion at night
and Owen thinks it's Jeane so it is not really Bitch + Owen

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Right, i forgot to tell you there is no english for the game yet as it's still in development so it's all in Japanese...I'm just gonna drop the dev's twitter (which would lead to download page, blog, etc) here for anyone interest. And to each of their own, my taste might not be your taste so please be mindful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 431961
Off topic but what game is that picture from?

Reactions: Kera sakti

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019

1.6 version
1, Owen's End G and End B are finished. The later stage of Owen's lore is finished. 1 End and 2 Owen Ends in total.
(All player's previous Alfred family branch choices made will effect the end you trigger, including in the very first Alfred family you chose accept or not.)
2, All basic Alfred family events are finished.
3、Players' reported bugs fixed.
1.6 版本
1、歐文G和B結局完成,歐文線後期路線完成,共計1個END和2個歐文結局。分支在阿爾弗雷德家族的所有判定點,包括是否接受最開始的阿爾弗雷德。
2、阿爾弗雷德家族基礎事件完成。
3、修正了之前玩家上報的各種bug。

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Oh dear, one can wonder if wolfzq hasn't gone utterly insane at this point. Not just serving blatant lies, the current actions of literal content hostaging the game is an incredible insult to the already actually paying supporters.

Considering the frustrations this behaviour brings, I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to support the game...
What has he done now?

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes