RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
Me clarifying my rant, it wasn't really meant to make sense in the first place so I'll see if I can't explain and sorry, my language skills are mediocre, so most of the stuff might not be that easy to understand, but I'll try to simplify it. Also I don't really care if someone understands this, I just had to get it out and continuing this type of conversation won't really lead anywhere besides me giving my opinion.

And yes, using the word "drm" is wrong in this case since he uses obfuscation, so I'll rephrase it like that.

You might be right about the performance, it's really not that noticeable, but I am running on old hardware so that might be why I noticed it.
Funny story about books, you can skip the parts you don't like, or in my case I rewrote parts I thought were badly written with the information given, and books give you all the information you need, otherwise you wouldn't be able to read them, while this game forces you to sit through really tedious events, cutscenes and really bad gameplay at best (without using the cheat_menu plugin or using the console, which he tries to block by his obfuscation code), so I think the ability to at least skip or change them are fundamental things players should be allowed to do and even VH had some interesting in game ways to avoid certain content (still really sad I'm not able to get it working anymore).

And yes I am planning to stop playing the game very soon if I am not allowed to change or skip stuff, and I think I might not be the only one who thinks like this, spending hours mangling a games code instead of improving gameplay and content when it's already lackluster is a recipe for disaster.
So in summary, since I don't always make sense, adding plain javascript obfuscation really won't stop pirates, real pirates have a lot more patience to even break assembly, but it will stop normal people from playing if they don't have the skills themselves to at least get it working, and most likely, those who do will become the ones to release it.

See my previous posts to see what the obfuscation does to the game, and I also found a lot of really nasty functions too, besides just the effects of the obfuscation. And to be clear, I am not planning to release the version I removed the login from, but I am planning to share what I changed to the obfuscated code so that other people who are paying for this can at least change the parts they don't like.
Again your argument doesn't make sense. It's like you're saying that people need to know how to hack a game to support it. If you don't like what's in the game and you can't modify it don't play it. You have no right to be angry because of that. It's an rpg maker game not skyrim.
And about skipping stuff did you tried to ask the dev about that?

Reactions: zeldora

AnonZX

Jan 20, 2019
Again your argument doesn't make sense. It's like you're saying that people need to know how to hack a game to support it. If you don't like what's in the game and you can't modify it don't play it. You have no right to be angry because of that. It's an rpg maker game not skyrim.
And about skipping stuff did you tried to ask the dev about that?
Where can I ask the dev for this, I don't think he'll understand the English if I ask on his patreon page?

Jul 8, 2018
Is there a guide or something? I'm really lost. I've gotten to the part in the beginning past helping out the other witch in torres and watching the queen through the mirror. I'm trying to get past the dungeon in the forest next to the castle. Currently at the altar but have no idea how to go past it.
Any help would be appreciated.

AnonZX

Jan 20, 2019
Is there a guide or something? I'm really lost. I've gotten to the part in the beginning past helping out the other witch in torres and watching the queen through the mirror. I'm trying to get past the dungeon in the forest next to the castle. Currently at the altar but have no idea how to go past it.
Any help would be appreciated.
The wiki link is under extras on the first page, below the download links, if you go there and open the Cursed Armor II category, there’s a link for quest lines, that got me through the main quest, its not perfect though, and it’s not always clear what to do, but it’s enough to get an idea of what to do next.

Reactions: 42ftw

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
The wiki link is under extras on the first page, below the download links, if you go there and open the Cursed Armor II category, there’s a link for quest lines, that got me through the main quest, its not perfect though, and it’s not always clear what to do, but it’s enough to get an idea of what to do next.
you can help to improve it if you want

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
is there someone who crack Version 1.6
For their own use? Yeah. For release here? I honestly hope for a 'not yet'.
Can't really say for sure what Asbe's chosen to do there, but honestly I hope it'll be something like keeping cracked version a version or two behind the official release. Was some blurbs about only doing major versions or somesuch.

In any case, I don't really want any more mess that harms both developer AND consumer alike.

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
is there someone who crack Version 1.6
the thing is, its not really worth to crack in 1-2 minor release bcause there not any big change and not much scene added (heck its still not translated)
so to make it worth (and less drama about piracy) the one cracked will wait1-2release or another big update to do it i think

Reactions: gundam123123

flytothemoon

Feb 21, 2018
Just chilling here and back to see.. It's been 1 year.. I suppose there's a lot of update compare to year 2018.. Lol.
Can not wait to try it.. Thanks for those who crack it..

RiyumaJin

Dec 1, 2018
hello, i want to ask where to find these "Vaginal Sex" ones, just got in the Return to Empire, and was wondering where to find this events, cheers erbodeh

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
"your argument is a bit weird to me"
"your argument doesn't make sense"

Sounds like a broken record to me.

D

Deleted member 1004657

:? download ?

Sieldu

May 27, 2018
Hi people,
I need a bit of help in game, in the wiki it states :
  • If you give the anti-love potion, you will be submitted by Owen. In this situation :

- You cant remove the Immorality Curse
- You can trigger two more sex scenes with Owen in his house during night (go talk to him in his office during day and choose "need to think about mariage", then accept to serve him
- You can trigger "Owen Good End" if you choose to marry him (go to his office and accept mariage)... but even if this is a "good end", considere it as a bad one since this trigger the "Wolf God Child" scene, more information . This end will grant you Lord Lady's Identity (HP+20)and Owen's love sex title (MP+20)
But after giving the potion I can't find owen any where both day and night .. any ideas ?

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes