RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
There is a fine line between, working on a game in your free time because you have real life stuffs and ACTUALLY BEING PAID to work on a game.

Any of you guys remember the whole "Yandere simulator" thingy? Now try and find something both dev have in common. Both have a patreon, both releasing stuffs in small update, both games have bugs, refusing to listen to other, using copyrighted stuffs in their game, both received backlash but throw a tantrum...etc...

Heck i recently found a game named "Orika" which tell a tale about a girl being isekaied into a different work and is forced to fight for greater good and some way or another get into trouble?. It's a free games currently and i don't exactly follow to see if he has any site for donation (dev is japanese) But he always release free version after some major updates so people can try it and report bugs or give recommendation about the game. And the free version will only be up for about a week. I'm sure the final games will not be free but even then i would love to buy it and support him cause at least he cares about the game and seems like a nice guy and i want to see more games from him.

Okay i kinda went off track but what i meant to say is, Wolfy either gotta man up and stop being babysit by his discord moderator or people are just gonna forget about you sooner or later. Also, hire a writer, story sucks a lot atm.
Super late, but any chance I could also get a DM to the download? XD. To Orika I mean.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
why doesn't anyone crack games Version 1.70 AHH PLEASE ....
Because they're not going to share it now even if they take the time to crack it, to avoid another bitch fest from wolfzq and possible round of "I don't care about pirates but I'm going to make it harder to crack" code changes.

It's also been said that after major updates it's still planned to be cracked and released, it'll just depend on the development speed for that.

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
Because they're not going to share it now even if they take the time to crack it, to avoid another bitch fest from wolfzq and possible round of "I don't care about pirates but I'm going to make it harder to crack" code changes.

It's also been said that after major updates it's still planned to be cracked and released, it'll just depend on the development speed for that.

raw.png

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
Is it safe to post cracked versions here, or at least to avoid enraging the dev?
I have a working version after 1.5, but it still needs some testing to make sure nothing is broken.

I read through most of the previous posts, but it doesn't seem safe to post anything here, since the dev seems to keep an eye on these forums, so I was wondering if there isn't a better place to discuss such stuff, preferably with private message or just point me in a general direction? I already know of a few places that would be a good alternative to avoid drawing the dev's attention, at least for a while, but there doesn't seem to be any discussions about this there yet.

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
Is it safe to post cracked versions here, or at least to avoid enraging the dev?
I have a working version after 1.5, but it still needs some testing to make sure nothing is broken.

I read through most of the previous posts, but it doesn't seem safe to post anything here, since the dev seems to keep an eye on these forums, so I was wondering if there isn't a better place to discuss such stuff, preferably with private message or just point me in a general direction? I already know of a few places that would be a good alternative to avoid drawing the dev's attention, at least for a while, but there doesn't seem to be any discussions about this there yet.
just post it here, its doesnt matter anyway
the author/dev and his fanboy gonna keep bitchin about it so what point keep secret lol
and its become radio silence bcause its not worth to cracking a minor ver (i already talked about it before, and the person who cracking it said that too) and it still not translated
anyway do it what u want (pm or post here)

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
Hi people,
I need a bit of help in game, in the wiki it states :

But after giving the potion I can't find owen any where both day and night .. any ideas ?
Which version is this? is this part accessible with ver.1.5? if so, can you please tell me how you got to where you're last saved? I'm interested in pocking around and getting back to you if I find something

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
Is there a guide or something? I'm really lost. I've gotten to the part in the beginning past helping out the other witch in torres and watching the queen through the mirror. I'm trying to get past the dungeon in the forest next to the castle. Currently at the altar but have no idea how to go past it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Then what you're working on is the beast route. There is something more detailed in the wiki. But the general concept is to get a ticket and go into the forest.
If you're talking about the forest next to the capital's castle, then wrong castle. Go to the harbour and buy a ticket to another island where the correct island is
If you're at the correct castle and have not found the way into beast land, go until the end, pick up the accessory and and return back one map to interact with the pond in that map. then the beast will "guide" you into beast land.
If you've entered beast land then just continue until you finish the minigame and follow the wiki on how to progress from there

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
what do i do after ive been told to meet the black witch?
At this point, your character might no be supposed to know where to meet the black witch. So you'll have to ask Owen about it during the day. Next, you'll learn that there is a new shop at the top right corner of the shopping district. But nothing will trigger if you go there in your day form so you'll have to wait till night to do it.
The black witch route as of v.1.5 doesn't trigger much other than 2 h-scenes and doesn't actually contribute to new armors or the stories from what i am able to play right now

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes