RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
what is this for?
If you have the original game file for 1.8 you can patch it to run without having to log in, might also work for 1.7.

I'm hoping someone else will test it, but otherwise it might take a while for me to play the game and be sure nothing is seriously broken, because there might be certain traps I missed. For example there's one that deletes your save file if the login credentials don't match certain rules.

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
howe do i use this dont knowe howe too
You extract the folder and replace the www folder in the game folder, that's if you have the original game.
I'd like to test it before uploading everything, because I might still need to change some stuff.

Reactions: pthanh

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
Ok, here's the link. Let me know if I need to upload it to more hosts and if the game is broken. I didn't really test it besides playing through the intro.

If someone can reupload it to a better host, please do.

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
Ok, here's the link. Let me know if I need to upload it to more hosts and if the game is broken. I didn't really test it besides playing through the intro.

Boku-no-Hero-Academia-3-11-65.jpg

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018

please enter the cheat into the game

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
please enter the cheat into the game

all you have to do is download it here and extract it in the Cheat_Menu folder, you move or copy it to the games you want and select.

pthanh

Dec 9, 2018
all you have to do is download it here and extract it in the Cheat_Menu folder, you move or copy it to the games you want and select.
i followed the instructions but the game seem not working

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
i followed the instructions but the game seem not working

all you have to do is download it here and extract it in there is a Cheat Menu folder and not the folder and move or copy all the data in the Cheat Menu folder to the desired games and keep opening the games and press 1

ScreenShot_20200109234854.png
ScreenShot_20200109234938.png
ScreenShot_20200109234953.png ScreenShot_20200109235008.png

hengfanfan

Jun 18, 2017
anyone can share the all CG save? got this version has a trap can't play it.you Click the maid then jump to the shower and game crash. Even without clicking the maid. the 1st night after masturbating still crash.I believe there are more traps. so any one can share the1.80 all CG please?

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
anyone can share the all CG save? got this version has a trap can't play it.you Click the maid then jump to the shower and game crash. Even without clicking the maid. the 1st night after masturbating still crash.I believe there are more traps. so any one can share the1.80 all CG please?
Ok thought this might happen, I'll see if I can get it working. Anyone else having the game close and if yes then when?

Edit: Ok played through a few days, but it doesn't seem to be broken, might have uploaded the wrong version so if anyone else have trouble with the game crashing please tell me then I'll upload again.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes