RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/cursed-armor-ii-v1-50-wolfzq.15260/page-32#post-2029973
Download the file what Asbestosis uploaded and put in in the game folder where u already have the cheat plugin. Restart ur game and u will have to more windows with theese settings :)
Oh, didn't know about this plugin, when I'm sure the version I posted works I might add it into the game and post a new link.
For now here's a patch file that you can just replace so you don't have to add the line in the plugins.js file yourself.

For clarity:
Step 1: Extract the folder anywhere.
Step 2: Right click on the "www" folder in the extracted folder and then copy.
Step 3: Go to the "Cursed Armor II" folder - the one where the game files are, open it - you should see a "www" folder.
Step 4: Right click and paste, or you could use "CTR V" to paste the "www" folder you copied.
Step 5: It should ask you if you want to replace the "plugins.js" file, click yes.
Step 6: Done.

Hope this works.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
can some1 help, i wanted to start the Beast Questline, so i setup a Date with the Sister, and in the night the event with the Queen triggered so i followed her to the underground. When i go trough the door i land on the map " deep down in the dungeon" with 2 prisons but i cant go any further or click anything literally stuck there :(

jimmyjohns

Oct 13, 2016
so guys I did the worm king questline but I cant teleport back to the empire after I end the symbiosis, all the options are greyed out?

田所浩二

Feb 14, 2019
[QUOTE =“ M8AaCH,帖子:2868736,成员:1873056”]
好的,这是链接。让我知道是否需要将其上传到更多主机,以及游戏是否损坏。除了在介绍中播放外,我没有真正测试过它。

如果有人可以将其重新上传到更好的主机,请这样做。

[/引用]
have CH?

Reactions: Bustncaps

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
[QUOTE =“ M8AaCH,帖子:2868736,成员:1873056”]
好的,这是链接。让我知道是否需要将其上传到更多主机,以及游戏是否损坏。除了在介绍中播放外,我没有真正测试过它。

如果有人可以将其重新上传到更好的主机,请这样做。

[/引用]
have CH?
No, I only have the English version, maybe someone else can upload the CH version. The patch I uploaded earlier should probably also work on the CH version, but I haven't seen the code yet so I can't be sure.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
can some1 help, i wanted to start the Beast Questline, so i setup a Date with the Sister, and in the night the event with the Queen triggered so i followed her to the underground. When i go trough the door i land on the map " deep down in the dungeon" with 2 prisons but i cant go any further or click anything literally stuck there :(
No one?:(

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
I think you have to go to the room on the left and click on the mirror, though I'm not sure.

You might also want to check the wiki for a walkthrough, the link is on the first page of this thread.

If that doesn't work you can send me the save file and I'll take a look, might be something I missed in the code if your using the version I uploaded.

Edit: Ok this is a trap in the code, I'll fix it and upload a patch, let me know if you find anything else.

Last edited:

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
Here is a patch that should fix going to the wrong location after going into the dungeon, you could try using the cheat menu plugin to teleport back after using this patch and go back down, otherwise you could also just use cheat menu to go to the "Secret Room".
Sorry some of these traps are hard to find and I didn't have any login credentials to make sure that the ones I'm setting are correct, but I'm working on it so please let me know if you find anything weird in the game, and if possible send me the save and a description of where it went wrong, for example the map name, this should make it easier to find in the code.

Last edited:
Reactions: ychui and Shado10

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Here is a patch that should fix going to the wrong location after going into the dungeon, you could try using the cheat menu plugin to teleport back after using this patch and go back down, otherwise you could also just use cheat menu to go to the "Secret Room".
Sorry some of these traps are hard to find and I didn't have any login credentials to make sure that the ones I'm setting are correct, but I'm working on it so please let me know if you find anything weird in the game, and if possible send me the save and a description of where it went wrong, for example the map name, this should make it easier to find in the code.
thank you bro it fixed the problem!

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
Where do you put the file?

Reactions: Tuthanvo0011
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes