RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
M8AaCH played trought it now with ur latest upload, seems to work ! another question tho it seems like i missed a few scenes do you have any mod to unlock the memory room D:?

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
M8AaCH played trought it now with ur latest upload, seems to work ! another question tho it seems like i missed a few scenes do you have any mod to unlock the memory room D:?
Thanks, I played through both the questlines without anything breaking so I'll upload a new link as soon as I can get it to upload.

I was working on adding a scene unlocker to cheat menu, so I'll go back to that if this works. For now if you want I can send you a snippet of code you can paste in the console to unlock everything.

Reactions: clur1t and Shado10

jimmyjohns

Oct 13, 2016
anyone know how to beat worm overlord quest, was alright at first but now she just perma has these bumpy tits and pink tentacle thing I cant get rid of

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
Here is the new version, I added Asbestosis's cheat menu mod along with the newest patch I uploaded, so everything should work without destroying save files, but I might still have missed some traps so remember to keep regular save backups outside the game folder.

I'm still working on adding the CG unlocker to cheat menu, so I'll upload the mod separately when I'm done.

CAII 1.8:

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Thanks, I played through both the questlines without anything breaking so I'll upload a new link as soon as I can get it to upload.

I was working on adding a scene unlocker to cheat menu, so I'll go back to that if this works. For now if you want I can send you a snippet of code you can paste in the console to unlock everything.
would love that !

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
would love that !
Here, I just added the variables to the cheat menu file which you can activate using "CTR-F8", wasn't sure if the console works when the obfuscation is used so this should probably work better. I used the mod from Abestosis so all his functions should also work.
I want to try and add a menu for this, but I'd have to learn how Cheat Menu works and I don't know how long that would take me and if I'd be able to do it, so for now I hope this is enough.

Edit: Just a warning, if you set some of these variables it might break the game so I suggest making a save before using it and then just reloading the save if you want to continue playing normally.

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
Here, I just added the variables to the cheat menu file which you can activate using "CTR-F8", wasn't sure if the console works when the obfuscation is used so this should probably work better. I used the mod from Abestosis so all his functions should also work.
I want to try and add a menu for this, but I'd have to learn how Cheat Menu works and I don't know how long that would take me and if I'd be able to do it, so for now I hope this is enough.

Edit: Just a warning, if you set some of these variables it might break the game so I suggest making a save before using it and then just reloading the save if you want to continue playing normally.
You should probably use this, in a later release I updated the script so that the variables would match the in-game text, functionally nothing changed but it's perhaps a little more polished

dominant1

Aug 18, 2017
I tried to warn Wolf. AAA game studios can't prevent piracy with millions to spend on DRM. One guy? Give me a break.

It accomplishes three things.

1. Entertains people who enjoy hacking.
2. Slows down development.
3. Pisses off paying customers due to #2.

Accept that a certain number of people will use your work without paying. They do the same to me, and I wish they wouldn't, but I get it. The solution is provide the best content you can in hopes that people will pay to encourage you to do more.

I was a Patron all through CA1. I won't touch CA2 because of the massive amount of time wasted on this dumb crap. You want to piss someone off? Tell them the months update is only ineffective DRM.

If you read this wolf, if you pledge to NEVER spend any time on DRM again I pledge again as soon as I see that. I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way.

TheLlamaGuy

Aug 4, 2018
Here is the new version, I added Asbestosis's cheat menu mod along with the newest patch I uploaded, so everything should work without destroying save files, but I might still have missed some traps so remember to keep regular save backups outside the game folder.

I'm still working on adding the CG unlocker to cheat menu, so I'll upload the mod separately when I'm done.

CAII 1.8:
Hm, I only get a "The requested URL /file was not found on this server. " error for the link

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Uhh guys? I thought you wouldnt upload stuff til 2.0? Well...may aswell check what its new before wolfqz comes back Raging like a hyena again thx for the link mate

Last edited:

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
anyone can help me how to get past king worm this I'm stuck here I do not know how to escape please anyone can help me
king worm

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
anyone can help me how to get past king worm this I'm stuck here I do not know how to escape please anyone can help me
ScreenShot_20200120150005.png

manaki

Feb 21, 2018
Check the wiki, on the quests page.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A good portion of it is untranslated and the whole quest seems to be a WIP. I can't read a word (character? symbol? equivalent unit?) of Chinese but I managed to make it to the end by picking random options. Sadly I didn't write down the steps I took so I don't have a guide on how to complete it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes