RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
Does the cheat menu unlock all the scenes yet or is that still in the works?
Yep still working on it, kinda lost interest after having to play through the entire game, but might still finish it if I can figure out how to extract all the variables for it. If you want you can try the last cheatmenu attachment I posted which can unlock all the current version's scenes with "CTR-F8".

Reactions: Was9_ua

Kirful

Aug 9, 2019
Guys, can anyone give me a save file before taking that worm king quest? Ideally - before talking with Melissa about saving the white witch. I simply don't have this line, but I'd like to see this quest.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Guys, can anyone give me a save file before taking that worm king quest? Ideally - before talking with Melissa about saving the white witch. I simply don't have this line, but I'd like to see this quest.
This file should be what you are looking for. (I am new to posting saves so hopefully it works) As a warning though, you will be stuck in the cave after finishing the worm quest. For some reason I have no teleport options after doing the seal etc. If anyone can tell me how to fix that it would be appreciated.

Kirful

Aug 9, 2019
Thanks! For some reason that wasn't working in my game, but when I downloaded it again... Well, it's working now)

Last edited:

Kirful

Aug 9, 2019
This file should be what you are looking for. (I am new to posting saves so hopefully it works) As a warning though, you will be stuck in the cave after finishing the worm quest. For some reason I have no teleport options after doing the seal etc. If anyone can tell me how to fix that it would be appreciated.
I found the solution to your problem if I understood correctly. When you're at teleport menu (where you're choosing destination) just scroll down. You'll see Temple of Overlord there.
If not, you can try to use Dimension Controller (you can get it at patreon shop) to teleport yourself to patreon shop.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I found the solution to your problem if I understood correctly. When you're at teleport menu (where you're choosing destination) just scroll down. You'll see Temple of Overlord there.
If not, you can try to use Dimension Controller (you can get it at patreon shop) to teleport yourself to patreon shop.
Yes I have scrolled down before. If I click on Temple of Overlord and click on it it gives a message " Ahh! That was an incorrect operation!"

Unfortunately while dimension controller can take me away, I cant leave those rooms because it teleports you back at the entrence of each building.

Last edited:

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
Someone knows what to do?

1580127269510.png
for me only ever appeared Yes and No, I've got acess at the futa skill and most of the stones (only shows Slave City, Empire and Ganon Castle) but don't seems to start the other path. Do I really need to complete the Beast quest?

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
1580209025603.png

anyone know how to get this form? after escape in beast land (beast queen route) i didnt get it

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Hey you mind sharing your global.rpgsave because it doesn't show for me when I use it

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Try this, perhaps I am doing something wrong. Still cannot figure out how to leave the cave.
Funny things is that you say you are trap in a cave of some type yet when I load the save I am in house where you go see CGs >.> Maybe I am misunderstanding the whole situation. Because from stats and everything you basically haven't done much other than get the transformations o.o

Edit nvm I figure it out I will update you if notice something.

Last edited:

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
If anyone is stuck in worm cave make sure you read the diaries because if you don't it won't trigger certain things. There is one in cave right beside a bed. Also most of it is un translated.
I read both diaries and took them into inventory. Without reading that I do not even think it lets you get the transformation at all. Things proceed and I am able to reset the seal but I cannot go on from there (no valid teleport destinations).

Regarding the quote about I haven't done much other than get transformations - believe me I am trying to further the story. I thought getting the transformations was the continuation of the story, what else should I be doing? I am honestly asking because I struggle to find out what to do next most of the time.

Last edited:

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I both read and then too

I read both diaries and took them into inventory. Without reading that I do not even think it lets you get the transformation at all. Things proceed and I am able to reset the seal but I cannot go on from there (no valid teleport destinations).

Regarding the quote about I haven't done much other than get transformations - believe me I am trying to further the story. I thought getting the transformations was the continuation of the story, what else should I be doing? I am honestly asking because I struggle to find out what to do next most of the time.
I would wait until that part is translate there is more. As for that nvm that I was confuse you should check the extras for the wiki and the walkthrough on the first page.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes