RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
the latest updates of the game are particularly disappointing.
There is no longer any way to avoid the raped scenes.
The transformations are more and more wordy and gore for nothing.
It's a shame because the heroine is sublime and embodies a strong character who must remain pure as much as possible.
There remains the Owen/NTR Quest which is good, but becomes endless too.

It's really a shame to waste such potential

Sorry for my english

Reactions: eneizo

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
I did a quick and dirty update to my previous mod of cheat menu to include a function that unlocks scenes in the memory zone.

It automatically pulls the array from map JSON so it should work with future versions as well with no need to update.

I set a delay of 3 second for the function execution as importing the JSON (especially for older PC) can be slow.
if you feel thats too short/long you can change it by modifying
JavaScript:
setTimeout(delay, 3000);
to anything you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

extract into your game folder
M8AaCH feel free to include this in your future uploads if you want.

EDIT: changed the code a little so that it automatically set the variable to true if it ends with 'END'. This makes it so that it wouldn't require future updates.

JavaScript:
for (var i = 0; i < $dataSystem.variables.length; i++) {
            if($dataSystem.variables[i].endsWith('END')) {
                $gameVariables._data[i] = true
            }
        }

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
Someone help me with save the witch thing. Is it a must have, to end the beast quest? I don't seem to get the other option at melissa.

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
I just follow the wiki as the end of my comment, but if you stuck with it, i will fix them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got pass it from the wiki guide thanks alot. Been awhile since i looked at the wiki so i didn't know that they updated so much since 1.5. another question tho... i've used up all 3 of those chinese charactered medicine that reverts the nipple color, but in after the revisit to the cave they turned dark again. Do you know where I can go and get more? Or is there some setting that i can mess with the revert the nipple colours?

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
Here, I just added the variables to the cheat menu file which you can activate using "CTR-F8", wasn't sure if the console works when the obfuscation is used so this should probably work better. I used the mod from Abestosis so all his functions should also work.
I want to try and add a menu for this, but I'd have to learn how Cheat Menu works and I don't know how long that would take me and if I'd be able to do it, so for now I hope this is enough.

Edit: Just a warning, if you set some of these variables it might break the game so I suggest making a save before using it and then just reloading the save if you want to continue playing normally.
How do you use the cheat menu? I've tried CTR-F8 but nothing happens

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
Someone help me with save the witch thing. Is it a must have, to end the beast quest? I don't seem to get the other option at melissa.
No. you can excess it without completing beast queen. You'll have to say yes to some experiment first and do the Abadon thing a few times before the option "save while witch" will come out

Karagee

Jul 9, 2018
There is no point in doing all that because the update is not translated in english, apparently the translator was sick from corona or something..
so... you don't even want the game with Chinese updated version? programming doesn't need translating, duh? all you need is not tampering with variables, except it doesn't do anything or it's actually a trap in which you need to clean up like abestosis did.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes