RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
how ? :) this gate must be activate when u came to the island
Nope if you use the worm save then you will find that not a single one of the gate was active except for the island one(the one you’re on) I know since I used the save

GIMOTII

Feb 22, 2020
I first got a room with a bed, and I read books, seduced bugs, made children, made symbiosis, fed the Materals and moved away with a second book. Teleport doesn't work from here, but I don't know what to do. Restoring all SPs will not work.

If you look at Wiki, it says that you go to the castle once and then go to the cave to become Queen. Can you give me a save file about it? I can't continue because I'm stuck.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
I first got a room with a bed, and I read books, seduced bugs, made children, made symbiosis, fed the Materals and moved away with a second book. Teleport doesn't work from here, but I don't know what to do. Restoring all SPs will not work.

If you look at Wiki, it says that you go to the castle once and then go to the cave to become Queen. Can you give me a save file about it? I can't continue because I'm stuck.
You should activate the teleporter first beside castle (home town) before you go to this quest... Or if you stuck you can cheat your way (noclip) to activate the teleporter at place beside castle (home town) and sleep at home to activate an event to progress the quest.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018

Did you not see what i said few post before?
When you're in the symbiosis form, you can use the skill fly to FLY AWAY from the island and just go towards the castle, its not hard to find the skill

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
View attachment 566791

I fell and came up through the child, read both diaries, collect them and try to teleport as written on the wiki, but it is not activated. What should I do?
To add to what fraanzx said, go south from the circle to exit the cave without using the teleport mechanism. You will find that you are on an island. Here, use the overlord transformation. Go to your skills->behaviour->land/fly.
This lets you actually fly across lands and oceans. fly southwards to find the empire now you can go back. Remember to activate the stone from the empire ruins so that this doesn't happen to you again

李田所

Mar 4, 2020
Ok, here's the link. Let me know if I need to upload it to more hosts and if the game is broken. I didn't really test it besides playing through the intro.

If someone can reupload it to a better host, please do.
mega.nz/#!UNEHnS5C!xzQWk71u6qZGQrAvE2eSiOFnZzBxnv1uXQV86xoTPA8 E
mega.nz/#!UVUX2SwA!L6dtuBzfI7XJ1WTYBvNmHvllePKNU1oUmSnPWXqRR84 C

wolfzq

Just updated 2.0

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Can anyone pls help me with save the white witch quest? I'm stuck in underground worm hole ( It's beginning of the quest btw where you fall down the stairs and need to find bed and journal) I tried going to southwest of the cave as stated in the wiki but it didn't trigger anything in fact I explored the entire thing twice so what am I supposed to do exactly? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes