RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

dallaires11

Aug 14, 2017
I don't know if im the only one but I tried starting the beast lady path and on the first scene where you should follow the queen as soon as i go down the stair it put me in the deep deep dungeon. Nothing in that level is interactible and it kinda softlock my game(Can't go out or opn cell door) anyone with the same prob?

death222

Jun 24, 2017
Yes, your crack worked after I made some quick modifications to the login. There is more functions in the obfuscated file when I checked, but for now; here is the cracked 2.0. Hope it works.

all save files refreshed after exiting game
I have to move my save files to another folder

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Yes, your crack worked after I made some quick modifications to the login. There is more functions in the obfuscated file when I checked, but for now; here is the cracked 2.0. Hope it works.

Still crashes for me, must've not worked fully.

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
Are you trying to open something with cheat menu?
If you install that gallery unlocker on a previous page, you can unlock all new cg. It's just a hair job?? I believe.
Hi

Yes im trying to use the gallery unlocker plugin earlier in the threa but it wont call the CTRL-F8 panel

LEET

May 29, 2017
Hi

Yes im trying to use the gallery unlocker plugin earlier in the threa but it wont call the CTRL-F8 panel
You need to use the rpgmaker MV cheat plug in then copy the wolfzq cheat WWW folder containing the parameters and the gallery unlocker into the same folder. You will then hit the patcher to patch it in. Once in game with your save as this game cannot let you load a previous save for some reason. You will hit "1" to open the menu and you can then search for the gallery unlocker.
link cheats pls
https://f95zone.to/threads/cursed-armor-ii-v1-50-wolfzq.15260/post-2978027

Jacob S

Nov 2, 2017
Where is a safe place to get said rpgmaker MV cheat plug in? I'd normally use google but I REALLY don't trust it for these kinds of files.

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
You need to use the rpgmaker MV cheat plug in then copy the wolfzq cheat WWW folder containing the parameters and the gallery unlocker into the same folder. You will then hit the patcher to patch it in. Once in game with your save as this game cannot let you load a previous save for some reason. You will hit "1" to open the menu and you can then search for the gallery unlocker.

https://f95zone.to/threads/cursed-armor-ii-v1-50-wolfzq.15260/post-2978027
not work bro

LEET

May 29, 2017
not work bro
I used it w/ the cheat menu you get elsewhere. The patcher. Then when you patch it in, it should work. If that isn't working, then I'm not sure. I'm using ver. 2.00 and it seems to work.

Where is a safe place to get said rpgmaker MV cheat plug in? I'd normally use google but I REALLY don't trust it for these kinds of files.
You can get it in the forums. You can search for it. Just extract 1583977559547.png into your game folder which contains the WWW as well and just replace the files. Then download the save cheat in the link I provided and simply patch it in as well. When you get into the game, you can click "1" on your keyboard to open and then you can then check for the gallery unlocker. You need a save though since the opening is a pain in the ass to go through.

Reactions: Chaos Defender

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
I used it w/ the cheat menu you get elsewhere. The patcher. Then when you patch it in, it should work. If that isn't working, then I'm not sure. I'm using ver. 2.00 and it seems to work.

You can get it in the forums. You can search for it. Just extract View attachment 584011 into your game folder which contains the WWW as well and just replace the files. Then download the save cheat in the link I provided and simply patch it in as well. When you get into the game, you can click "1" on your keyboard to open and then you can then check for the gallery unlocker. You need a save though since the opening is a pain in the ass to go through.
can you send the latest cheat patch?

Jacob S

Nov 2, 2017
Thanks a bunch.

Also something has been driving me nuts. For the robot patreon reward, two of the portraits shown show the cables from the head unit (remote controller: Brainwashing, and remote controller:Electric shot) connected via wires to the "stabilizer" equipment from the same patreon gift. And in one case electrocuting her. I can't figure out how to get these to display in-game for the LIFE of me, does anyone know how?

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Guys, I got another problem. Since I tested the new version, I have massive stuttering in the game. It runs at slow mo and I need several upto 10 seconds to let me display a new message in the conversiations. It mostly happens when going into conversations with npcs, where you can see the sprites interacting with each other. It also starts at the very first conversation in the game with Cecilia.

Since I used the first 2.0 version, I also can play 1.80 anymore, since it's also stuttering.
I also tried it on version 1.21 yesterday - the first time it run fine, after the 2nd try - same problem.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:

aucard1

Mar 5, 2020
hi, i've been playing vers 1.50 with no problem, i dl 2.0 game is laggy as soon as i close the game i can't load any save anymore. IF i go back to playing on v1.50 everytime it auto saves and i close the game it wont let me load any saves anymore.. haven't used any cheat too so no idea what to do anymore even when i use backed up saves its the same problem...

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
The v2.0 crack doesn't fix the base problem, so reason your saves don't work is because wolfzq's anti-piracy traps fire off, spoofing your savedata with empty files.

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
The v2.0 crack doesn't fix the base problem, so reason your saves don't work is because wolfzq's anti-piracy traps fire off, spoofing your savedata with empty files.
Is there a way to ignore 2.0 and go back to playing the older versions then? seems like opening up 2.0 just give issues on all previous cracked versions

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes