RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
This sounds like your using the first patch I uploaded, try patching the game with the new file I uploaded, the cursed_armor_login_patch_v20.zip. I did not test it, but I did make it so you can add it to the game without having to edit the files yourself.

I tried helping someone else with the same problem, seems like I'm missing a trap that might have been set by the other version 2.0 patch which can't be fixed by just clearing the localstorage. The only thing I can suggest that might work is to open the game and try to get the console show up with F8, if you do and you can open the tabs then remove all the save files from the game folder, then look for an option to clear the browser cache, cookies or storage. After clearing everything, delete the game and extract it from scratch and install the patch I posted again. If this does not fix the problem there might be a file you have to delete in a hidden folder, but since I do not have the same problem I can only guess as to what the possible problem is.

Edit:
I tried looking for the files nwjs uses to store its data and found a folder under "C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\User Data\Default".

Deleting the "Local Storage" folder seems to delete the localstorage object in the game, so going by this deleting the "Default" folder might fix the problem, but take note that deleting this folder might also effect your normal Chrome browser so please be careful and make a backup of the file, or just move it to documents or someplace you can replace it from if it does break something which I cannot take responsibility for.
I'm using version 2.0. After deleting local storage (default from appdata) the game in itself works better, though it's still lagging like hell at artwork, "cut scenes" and dialogues. I don't use chrome. Though Brave is on the same engine as Chrome if I remember correctly.
I used to have CAII before, it was 1,7 or something. I upgraded to Win10 In the meantime without format. So maybe it's some kind of left over files. Though I don't have saves from my game play of 1,7 so I'm on new game.
F8 doesn't seems to work at all.(I did installed your patron patch)

Mar 6, 2020
Did not test it, but you could just do the same as the EN version. Copy the Z_Wolfzq_Help.js file I uploaded in the patch folder and replace the one in the plugins folder in the original downloaded from MEGA.
CH version seems work,I use u #1331 file to change the same www,then I run the game.
Here is the photo,can u tell me:is it success or other signs represent crack successfully?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Did not test it, but you could just do the same as the EN version. Copy the Z_Wolfzq_Help.js file I uploaded in the patch folder and replace the one in the plugins folder in the original downloaded from MEGA.
I tested it on the original EN version provided from the last Mega link in this thread. All the steps we talked about 2 days ago are done. I deleted the Default folder, too. It seems to work now and running smooth. 60 FPS WebGL, 1ms.
Also I put back the original folder from the bin where it was before and tried it again. Still 60 FPS WebGL, 1ms.

If you ask me, the download provided by dashlane2783 is corrupted.

李田所

Mar 4, 2020
Ok, that version has other files that have been changed that might cause some problems, so I suggest using the version 2.0 from MEGA posted a while back, that's the version I'm using and it does not change other files. So after downloading that, clear the storage and patch it, then try running it again.

I'll see if I can't replicate the stuttering by running that version first so I might be able to find a solution to the problem. Also I don't really have the time to work on a new patch if the old 1.8 one triggers some traps, but I do want to try and fix the traps alreadytriggered and breaking older versions since it will cause problems with future versions too.

Edit:
Ok this seems like a new trap the patch doesn't work for, so if you are experiencing the stuttering, please let me know what you were doing in the game before it started, since it might happen later in the game and I don't have save files for the game anymore. I'll see if its something simple I'll update the patch.

Edit:
Ok testing the other 2.0 patch seems to trigger some save deleting traps, but nothing that causes stuttering while the file I uploaded does not trigger any traps yet.
So to make sure everyone who has problems give reliable information, if you do have stuttering or other weird game behavior, please download the MEGA version, patch it with the file I uploaded and add the cheatmenu plugin with the clear storage option after adding the original cheatmenu, then clear the localstorage or delete the "Default" folder I mentioned which seems to clear the traps too and restart the game. You do not have to extract it again, but please don't add any old save files to the game yet. If the stuttering stops please let me know and you can now add old save files, if it does not then let me know what you did before the stuttering started since it might be a trap that only triggers in a certain map.
after successful cracking, how to use the original archive?

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
How to unlock save files from 2.0 cracked version?
Saves can't open, i dont know why.. Just click on it, and nothing happens
Saves folder can delete, and carry over from old game version, then save, and can open 1 time, but if create save from new game version, save can't be open ever

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
so ive played this game when it was not yet in full production just wanted to ask is there a turbo skip button here... replaying some of them will be tedious

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
Hmm i been check past pages maybe il use the cheat menu so i tried to download put it on the www folder and press ctrl f8 and it doesnt seem to work is there something im missing to use the cheat to unlock the scenes?

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
Hmm i been check past pages maybe il use the cheat menu so i tried to download put it on the www folder and press ctrl f8 and it doesnt seem to work is there something im missing to use the cheat to unlock the scenes?
the cheat that i use seems to have 1 as the toggle key...

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
Anyone got way of disabling save file scramble
Can you give more details, for example the version your using and what happened before the saves were corrupted? There is a trap triggered with the up2share 2.0 version posted earlier, try using the mega link with the last patch file I posted and see if the problem persists, if it does try deleting the localstorage through the cheatmenu plugin I posted earlier and try again.

Anyone have a 2.0 full CG save?
There is a cheatmenu version that Asbestosis posted that can unlock all CGs for past and the current version, I also uploaded another version with an added option to clear the localstorage to remove triggered traps you could also use for this a few pages back if you want to look for it.

Last edited:

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
I really wish someone would remove the scat scene from both ca 1 and 2 like replace them with a black screen and no text as like a mod :/

(I've never touched RPGM so if I were to do it, it'd probably take an enitre month)

[Post writing note: I could edit the image myself but the text would still remain and all I'd need is to find that image, though I do not live alone so if someone could tell me its location for CA 1 and 2 I would gladly edit it and even post it here so anyone can easily replace it]

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes