RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

dashlane2783

Jul 21, 2019
Please tell me more about what happens when you encounter inconsistencies / crashes on my crack.

*Where did it happen? How? PRIVATE message me a save file before crash. If there happens to be another cracker, I will forward the details to them. Files are located in /www/save/ - these items are potentially rewritten constantly, if this is the case, please PM / post.

There is a method that removes your files, on my "crack", I JUST bypassed the login trusting the previous crack. This might affect the crack. Please tell me EVERY problem you are having, that just helps you. With a private message. Thanks.

Page 65 for crack. For stable crack (non-2.0), look for it.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Can anyone pls help me with save the white witch quest? I'm stuck in underground worm hole ( It's beginning of the quest btw where you fall down the stairs and need to find bed and journal) I tried going to southwest of the cave as stated in the wiki but it didn't trigger anything in fact I explored the entire thing twice so what am I supposed to do exactly? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Anyone?

biikioe

Jan 14, 2019
1584319430734.png
after going to ice cave, turn left at the nearest entrance and it will autotrigger scene that can lead u to the bed, journal. U should use the save file before falling to it or my save file here

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Guys ... I got still problems with this game stuttering and only running with 1fps. Any suggestions???
Help would be much appreciated.

I tried the 2.0 version.
All my previous version got corrupted and also have the same symptoms.

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
Guys ... I got still problems with this game stuttering and only running with 1fps. Any suggestions???
Help would be much appreciated.

I tried the 2.0 version.
All my previous version got corrupted and also have the same symptoms.
The new 2.0 patch doesn't seem to have really used my old patch, so some traps might have been triggered and set some storage items, which in turn seems to carry over between games since the nw browser seems to shares storage between games. So to fix your problem you have to clear the storage, which can be done with a "localStorage.clear()" command in the console, but the console is blocked by the dev's obfuscation so I tried adding an option to this cheatmenu plugin that Asbestosis posted earlier.

Also testing my old patch seems to work, so if you want to try it just copy the part at the end of the "Z_Wolfzq_Help.js" file after the "'sojson.v5';" and past it onto the new "Z_Wolfzq_Help.js" file of 2.0 without newlines, note the ";" please, it should be the part after the end of the original file.

Reactions: kirasan20

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
The new 2.0 patch doesn't seem to have really used my old patch, so some traps might have been triggered and set some storage items, which in turn seems to carry over between games since the nw browser seems to shares storage between games. So to fix your problem you have to clear the storage, which can be done with a "localStorage.clear()" command in the console, but the console is blocked by the dev's obfuscation so I tried adding an option to this cheatmenu plugin that Asbestosis posted earlier.

Also testing my old patch seems to work, so if you want to try it just copy the part at the end of the "Z_Wolfzq_Help.js" file after the "'sojson.v5';" and past it onto the new "Z_Wolfzq_Help.js" file of 2.0 without newlines, note the ";" please, it should be the part after the end of the original file.
Talking about your old patch. Which one was it? When I insert the command into the file, the game starts and just keeps going back to the startup scene with black screen and the blueish start picture.
Maybe I did something wrong.

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
Talking about your old patch. Which one was it? When I insert the command into the file, the game starts and just keeps going back to the startup scene with black screen and the blueish start picture.
Maybe I did something wrong.
You should copy the last part of the old patch file under "www/js/plugins/Z_Wolfzq_Help.js" after the above mentioned part until the end of the file, it should be jumbled text, which you can find in the 1.8 version I posted a few months back and paste it at the end of the new Z_Wolfzq_Help.js found in version 2.0 without newlines since it causes something like what you mentioned if it detects formatting or newlines. The command I talked about was added to the cheat menu plugin, which you should use to clear the localstorage and test if the older versions work again, I added it next to the CG unlock option.

Link to v1.8:

Last edited:

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018

You should copy the last part of the old patch file under "www/js/plugins/Z_Wolfzq_Help.js" after the above mentioned part until the end of the file, it should be jumbled text, which you can find in the 1.8 version I posted a few months back and paste it at the end of the new Z_Wolfzq_Help.js found in version 2.0 without newlines since it causes something like what you mentioned if it detects formatting or newlines. The command I talked about was added to the cheat menu plugin, which you should use to clear the localstorage and test if the older versions work again, I added it next to the CG unlock option.

Link to v1.8:
Ist the cheat menu already implemented in your patch?

And btw ... there were 2 sections with "'sojson.v5';"

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
Ist the cheat menu already implemented in your patch?

And btw ... there were 2 sections with "'sojson.v5';"
Ok I went and patched the new Z_Wolfzq_Help.js file. The previous file I uploaded was the cheatmenu plugin for editing game variables and unlocking the memory zone scenes, which I used to add an option to clear the games localstorage so that if traps get triggered you can get rid of the localstorage items making the game crash.

Last edited:

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
I'll test it.

Edit:
Well ... I updated the game to your patch and your file. I was able to get into the cheat menu, but I mostly can see chinese characters. So if I understood you right, I have to use the command via cheat menu? If I try to get into the console with F8, I only get a blank site.
Maybe you could provide me a screenshot?

Last edited:

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Ok I went and patched the new Z_Wolfzq_Help.js file. The previous file I uploaded was the cheatmenu plugin for editing game variables and unlocking the memory zone scenes, which I used to add an option to clear the games localstorage so that if traps get triggered you can get rid of the localstorage items making the game crash.
Well 2.0 runs like shit lagging pretty much making it uplayable. Not sure if it's fault of the patch or the game though, as I instantly installed it.

Jun 25, 2018
Playing 2.0 and Beast Lady seems to he bugged.
I get the event while I'm going to Samja after talking to Jeane, but after I follow Feldt I eventually end up in the Deep Dungeon area adn it's compeltely empty. There is nobody there and there is no way to exit it

Reactions: dallaires11

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
Playing 2.0 and Beast Lady seems to he bugged.
I get the event while I'm going to Samja after talking to Jeane, but after I follow Feldt I eventually end up in the Deep Dungeon area adn it's compeltely empty. There is nobody there and there is no way to exit it
This sounds like your using the first patch I uploaded, try patching the game with the new file I uploaded, the cursed_armor_login_patch_v20.zip. I did not test it, but I did make it so you can add it to the game without having to edit the files yourself.

Well 2.0 runs like shit lagging pretty much making it uplayable. Not sure if it's fault of the patch or the game though, as I instantly installed it.
I tried helping someone else with the same problem, seems like I'm missing a trap that might have been set by the other version 2.0 patch which can't be fixed by just clearing the localstorage. The only thing I can suggest that might work is to open the game and try to get the console show up with F8, if you do and you can open the tabs then remove all the save files from the game folder, then look for an option to clear the browser cache, cookies or storage. After clearing everything, delete the game and extract it from scratch and install the patch I posted again. If this does not fix the problem there might be a file you have to delete in a hidden folder, but since I do not have the same problem I can only guess as to what the possible problem is.

Edit:
I tried looking for the files nwjs uses to store its data and found a folder under "C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\User Data\Default".

Deleting the "Local Storage" folder seems to delete the localstorage object in the game, so going by this deleting the "Default" folder might fix the problem, but take note that deleting this folder might also effect your normal Chrome browser so please be careful and make a backup of the file, or just move it to documents or someplace you can replace it from if it does break something which I cannot take responsibility for.

Last edited:

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
I don't know if anyone else noticed this but the game runs smoothly on certain maps only, like the barracks where the royal courses happen... I'm not a dev but I hope anyone who is gets something from this...

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
I don't know if anyone else noticed this but the game runs smoothly on certain maps only, like the barracks where the royal courses happen... I'm not a dev but I hope anyone who is gets something from this...
Having spent some time with the code, there are parts that go into an infinite loop, or semi infinite loop if some localstorage items are set, or if some localstorage items aren't present, I'm guessing running the other 2.0 patch must have done something wrong and triggered some traps, which can only be removed by deleting all the nwjs browser's storage, I'll see if I can find more info of how it stores files, but if someone's willing to test my previous suggestion of deleting the folder please let me know if it worked or not, otherwise it might be in another folder.

Edit:
If you do decide to delete the "Default" folder, please also extract the game from scratch and run it from the new extracted version first, otherwise it might read one of the corrupted files and corrupt the localstorage again if you use the version that gave the problem in the first place.

Also if you do experience the issue of stuttering, please message me with the version that you used that caused the problem so I can see if I can't replicate it so that I can test solutions.

Last edited:

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
Also if you do experience the issue of stuttering, please message me with the version that you used that caused the problem so I can see if I can't replicate it so that I can test solutions.
I'm using the cracked one posted earlier but replaced the wolfzq_help.js file with the one you posted earlier. It still lags but maps like barracks and the map outside barracks and memory zone seems to be working properly. But in maps with active quests or events, it starts lagging and eventually settles at 0 or 1 fps.

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
I'm using the cracked one posted earlier but replaced the wolfzq_help.js file with the one you posted earlier. It still lags but maps like barracks and the map outside barracks and memory zone seems to be working properly. But in maps with active quests or events, it starts lagging and eventually settles at 0 or 1 fps.
Ok, that version has other files that have been changed that might cause some problems, so I suggest using the version 2.0 from MEGA posted a while back, that's the version I'm using and it does not change other files. So after downloading that, clear the storage and patch it, then try running it again.

I'll see if I can't replicate the stuttering by running that version first so I might be able to find a solution to the problem. Also I don't really have the time to work on a new patch if the old 1.8 one triggers some traps, but I do want to try and fix the traps alreadytriggered and breaking older versions since it will cause problems with future versions too.

Edit:
Ok this seems like a new trap the patch doesn't work for, so if you are experiencing the stuttering, please let me know what you were doing in the game before it started, since it might happen later in the game and I don't have save files for the game anymore. I'll see if its something simple I'll update the patch.

Edit:
Ok testing the other 2.0 patch seems to trigger some save deleting traps, but nothing that causes stuttering while the file I uploaded does not trigger any traps yet.
So to make sure everyone who has problems give reliable information, if you do have stuttering or other weird game behavior, please download the MEGA version, patch it with the file I uploaded and add the cheatmenu plugin with the clear storage option after adding the original cheatmenu, then clear the localstorage or delete the "Default" folder I mentioned which seems to clear the traps too and restart the game. You do not have to extract it again, but please don't add any old save files to the game yet. If the stuttering stops please let me know and you can now add old save files, if it does not then let me know what you did before the stuttering started since it might be a trap that only triggers in a certain map.

Last edited:
Reactions: vfrh4

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
Now I downloaded CH 2.0 version,then how to skip the login?
Did not test it, but you could just do the same as the EN version. Copy the Z_Wolfzq_Help.js file I uploaded in the patch folder and replace the one in the plugins folder in the original downloaded from MEGA.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes