RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

biikioe

Jan 14, 2019
I got crash when load a new game, and when load a save game from 1.8 it got crash when changing map. any way to fix it?

biikioe

Jan 14, 2019
So, a little chat with dev and seem like we need accound + password to play this game at version 2.00, and if we want to play it, someone have to crack it

dashlane2783

Jul 21, 2019
So, a little chat with dev and seem like we need accound + password to play this game at version 2.00, and if we want to play it, someone have to crack it
DRM is a bloated piece of shit, I'll see what I can do.
I get to start the game but the dev clearly doesn't know how to code so it's kinda time consuming to try to crack it. The DRM is a piece of shit though lol.

Update: There's some kind of a thing where the program replaces the 19 save files it generates constantly. There are some variables I have no idea what they are and the game seems to always crash on a specific scene change, for now I think I'm looking for it at the wrong places. Memory dumps don't give anything and debug programs give nothing. Is the game always online? If someone could confirm this, I'd start by trying to locally simulate the server.
For others interested, look at /www/login.html and /www/js/plugins/Z_Wolfzq_Events.js -> loadSG() also gameInit()

Last edited:

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
DRM is a bloated piece of shit, I'll see what I can do.
I get to start the game but the dev clearly doesn't know how to code so it's kinda time consuming to try to crack it. The DRM is a piece of shit though lol.

Update: There's some kind of a thing where the program replaces the 19 save files it generates constantly. There are some variables I have no idea what they are and the game seems to always crash on a specific scene change, for now I think I'm looking for it at the wrong places. Memory dumps don't give anything and debug programs give nothing. Is the game always online? If someone could confirm this, I'd start by trying to locally simulate the server.
For others interested, look at /www/login.html and /www/js/plugins/Z_Wolfzq_Events.js -> loadSG() also gameInit()
With some super rudimentary packet sniffing (all I can think of doing at the login screen seeing as I have no credentials and cracking skills) it looks to be always online. It connects immediately to the server rather than wait for credentials to be entered before sending off a request.

That is really just a design decision but one that hints at an always online scheme, can't really tell more without a login.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthanh

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
anyway here's 2.00 eng ver
Mega
Thanks for posting the files. I don't really have the time to try and patch this like 1.8, but a quick overview of the files makes me think that my 1.8 patch should work on 2.0, but I can't be sure. I would still like to do a checksum comparison to see what changed, but someone else might also be able to do that since I really don't have time for this right now.

A note for those trying to remove the DRM, the game is made in RPGMV, meaning that the code is in javascript and plaintext in the "www" folder, there is an obfuscated file there that handles the login if you want to reverse that, which is basically all I needed to do to find the network requests. After that I just emulated the network requests with responses that would bypass all the traps. Hope this helps.

Reactions: pthanh

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Thanks for posting the files. I don't really have the time to try and patch this like 1.8, but a quick overview of the files makes me think that my 1.8 patch should work on 2.0, but I can't be sure.
Huh? Which patch?

dashlane2783

Jul 21, 2019
Thanks for posting the files. I don't really have the time to try and patch this like 1.8, but a quick overview of the files makes me think that my 1.8 patch should work on 2.0, but I can't be sure. I would still like to do a checksum comparison to see what changed, but someone else might also be able to do that since I really don't have time for this right now.

A note for those trying to remove the DRM, the game is made in RPGMV, meaning that the code is in javascript and plaintext in the "www" folder, there is an obfuscated file there that handles the login if you want to reverse that, which is basically all I needed to do to find the network requests. After that I just emulated the network requests with responses that would bypass all the traps. Hope this helps.
Yes, your crack worked after I made some quick modifications to the login. There is more functions in the obfuscated file when I checked, but for now; here is the cracked 2.0. Hope it works.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Okay, a question for this update, why is Lilina's hair navy blue now? That just messed me up. I thought she was based on the Priestess in Tower of Druaga, not an anime/manga about shoujo girls who can't do anything themselves.

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
Cant get the cheat menu to work on 2.0 or atleast its not calling o CTRL-F8. Anyone got a save with all the new cgs unlocked?

Also I notice it blanks the saves after closing each time : this could be cause im pasting in a save everytime but its deinfetly saving over every game file upon closing

LEET

May 29, 2017
Cant get the cheat menu to work on 2.0 or atleast its not calling o CTRL-F8. Anyone got a save with all the new cgs unlocked?

Also I notice it blanks the saves after closing each time : this could be cause im pasting in a save everytime but its deinfetly saving over every game file upon closing
Are you trying to open something with cheat menu?
If you install that gallery unlocker on a previous page, you can unlock all new cg. It's just a hair job?? I believe.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes