RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

zitarix

Sep 24, 2019
I have 2.0 and copied file saves from 1.8 but all new memory scenes are blocked. It would be nice if someone who managed to unlock everything post the save file here. Thank you.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I'm having a crash at "New Game" and can't seem to solve. It happens in both 2.0 and 2.1. 1.5 from here works fine.

This started when I tried to download the 2.0 content from here. I played it once and it worked. Saved, closed and went to bed. Tried played again and all the saved were corrupted. They appeared in their slot correctly, but gave the game error beep for all of them. kicked back to 1.5 and the same there. Now 2.0 crashes on new game starts.

I went back into the thread and did the suggestions of delete specific files on ...user/appdata/local/user data. It didn't work, then I deleted everything there. No change. Downloaded fresh downloads and even supported patreon to get a working non-pirated work version (I rarely do, but I actually like this game and wanted to support). Still crashes. Worked with Wolf and after a number of emails and things I already tried they seem at a loss. Other than trying on another PC, which I don't have that isn't private I don't know what else to do. Any suggestions?

I have a strange feeling there are some other local files that need to be blown out, but no idea how to locate them.

xdddxdddxd

Mar 13, 2018
I'm having a crash at "New Game" and can't seem to solve. It happens in both 2.0 and 2.1. 1.5 from here works fine.

This started when I tried to download the 2.0 content from here. I played it once and it worked. Saved, closed and went to bed. Tried played again and all the saved were corrupted. They appeared in their slot correctly, but gave the game error beep for all of them. kicked back to 1.5 and the same there. Now 2.0 crashes on new game starts.

I went back into the thread and did the suggestions of delete specific files on ...user/appdata/local/user data. It didn't work, then I deleted everything there. No change. Downloaded fresh downloads and even supported patreon to get a working non-pirated work version (I rarely do, but I actually like this game and wanted to support). Still crashes. Worked with Wolf and after a number of emails and things I already tried they seem at a loss. Other than trying on another PC, which I don't have that isn't private I don't know what else to do. Any suggestions?

I have a strange feeling there are some other local files that need to be blown out, but no idea how to locate them.
I only fixed this problem by deleting every copy of CA2, installing the legit copy, and using only that

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I only fixed this problem by deleting every copy of CA2, installing the legit copy, and using only that
Aye, I did that three times over now.

So in the past 2 hours I installed Sandboxie and ran the program successfully isolated in there. Then tracking where files were being created and stored upon started game.exe. Upon changing options a new file was created in CAII/www/saved. The strange thing is even after deleted that folder completely in downloading a fresh version, the new install was using the saved options and not the default settings. Strange as fuck because that file didn't physically exist anymore. Now I started to have a far fetched hunch that maybe something was lingering in active memory.

My next step was deleting all the local data again including the entirety of ...user/appdata/local/user data. Then I restarted the PC (flush the memory), Downloaded new copy of 2.1 and started it. Behold options was finally reset to default. Start new game and no crash.

tl:dr
delete game folder and userdata
reboot PC
download game
play

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
that isn't a bug, regardless of whether u win or lose, sofia still lost her virgin. Because sofia is liliana , and liliana is obsessed with penis
what i meant by bug is the fly/parasite thing lol so I guess up until that point her as the princess(pretending) isn't a virgin.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes