RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
Where do you put the file?
Extract it and paste the "www" folder in it into the game folder where you see the "www" folder, it should ask if you want to replace Z_Wolfzq_Help.js, click yes and it should work same as the cheat menu plugin.

If that doesn't work I messed up and you have to copy the js file yourself and paste it into the plugins folder under "www/js/plugins/".

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
Just a word of warning, I tried my best to find all the traps, this one I missed, but there might be some that I missed that can do really nasty stuff to the game for example delete all your save data, therefore I suggest making regular backups of your save files just in case.
The easiest way to do this is just copy the "save" folder in the game folder to another place each time you finished a quest or think you need to.

If you can play to the end of the game without anything breaking please let me know so I can reupload a completely fixed version, I really don't have enough time to play through the entire game in a day, so it might take me a while before I can do this myself.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Just a word of warning, I tried my best to find all the traps, this one I missed, but there might be some that I missed that can do really nasty stuff to the game for example delete all your save data, therefore I suggest making regular backups of your save files just in case.
The easiest way to do this is just copy the "save" folder in the game folder to another place each time you finished a quest or think you need to.

If you can play to the end of the game without anything breaking please let me know so I can reupload a completely fixed version, I really don't have enough time to play through the entire game in a day, so it might take me a while before I can do this myself.
Ur patch worked just fine yesterday, but now i cant even start always get the error message: "Unexpected token s in JSON at position 0"

Edit: Well it seems like there is a trap at the beginning of the Beast Quest, since i saved yesterday when i was already in the "chair". I saw somehow that my whole save folder was changed at the same time. Luckily tho it didnt break the backup file from the autosave which he creates himself so he outplayed him self i guess D:

Edit2: can confirm now that there is a trap! tried it again with the backup file, after the chain beast teleports u and u start to "sit" u get a option to attack the chains etc as soon as you choose "wait" the game closes and everything in the savefolder is rigged.

Last edited:

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
Ur patch worked just fine yesterday, but now i cant even start always get the error message: "Unexpected token s in JSON at position 0"

Edit: Well it seems like there is a trap at the beginning of the Beast Quest, since i saved yesterday when i was already in the "chair". I saw somehow that my whole save folder was changed at the same time. Luckily tho it didnt break the backup file from the autosave which he creates himself so he outplayed him self i guess D:

Edit2: can confirm now that there is a trap! tried it again with the backup file, after the chain beast teleports u and u start to "sit" u get a option to attack the chains etc as soon as you choose "wait" the game closes and everything in the savefolder is rigged.
Sorry I'll take a look, haven't really gotten to the Beast Quest yet, since someone else said there might be something wrong with the Worm Quest I treid playing through that fist, but I'll take a look at this next. If possible can you message me the save file so I can check it, otherwise I only have the map files and that makes it a bit harder to find.

Edit: I’m hoping you made a backup of your save folder somewhere, but did you do a manual save before that? Otherwise I don’t see anything in the related maps yet, so it might have happened somewhere before you met the chains. This might be something really well hidden since after the last trap I went through everything again to make sure I didn’t miss anything. I think it might have happened in the map you were teleported to before the patch, I can’t seem to find it so if you could give a better description that should help.

Also note that he sets localstorage items so you can’t just start a new game, if you want to you’d want to remove the save folder first then clear the localstorage. I might add something to clear it in the code in the next patch, otherwise if you want to do it yourself you could use cheat menu and open the console with F8 and just type in “localstorage.clear()”.
If that’s too much trouble you can just delete the entire game, extract it again, patch it and play.

Last edited:

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
Sorry I'll take a look, haven't really gotten to the Beast Quest yet, since someone else said there might be something wrong with the Worm Quest I treid playing through that fist, but I'll take a look at this next. If possible can you message me the save file so I can check it, otherwise I only have the map files and that makes it a bit harder to find.

Edit: I’m hoping you made a backup of your save folder somewhere, but did you do a manual save before that? Otherwise I don’t see anything in the related maps yet, so it might have happened somewhere before you met the chains. This might be something really well hidden since after the last trap I went through everything again to make sure I didn’t miss anything.

Also note that he sets localstorage items so you can’t just start a new game, if you want to you’d want to remove the save folder first then clear the localstorage. I might add something to clear it in the code in the next patch, otherwise if you want to do it yourself you could use cheat menu and open the console with F8 and just type in “localstorage.clear()”.
If that’s too much trouble you can just delete the entire game, extract it again, patch it and play.
M8AaCH
I got your v1.8 ... Is there a fix for those random CDT's?
Could you clarify what you mean with CDT’s. I’ll take any problems for the next week, this is fun.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
I ment crashes to desktop ...
They randomly occur.
1st one occured while being dominated by a monster in the witch zone.
2nd one occured while i was flying over the stones from the garden part into the city from my castle in the succubus form.

I didn't mod the game. I just use your initial downloadable version.

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
They randomly occur.
2nd one occured while i was flying over the stones from the garden part into the city from my castle in the succubus form.

Ok I’ll see if I missed something, it might be something with the way I patch the login since I know there are traps with the second crash you mention.

If you can’t start up the game without a problem afterward then it is something I missed, in any case I’ll take a look at the parts you mentioned.

If the game continues normally after a crash it most likely is the way I patch it, which I can fix, but the code is badly mangled after his obfuscation. I also received a patch after the initial zip file I had to use, so I might just have uploaded the wrong file, so if someone else is experiencing something similar let me know.

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018

Edit: I’m hoping you made a backup of your save folder somewhere, but did you do a manual save before that? Otherwise I don’t see anything in the related maps yet, so it might have happened somewhere before you met the chains. This might be something really well hidden since after the last trap I went through everything again to make sure I didn’t miss anything. I think it might have happened in the map you were teleported to before the patch, I can’t seem to find it so if you could give a better description that should help.

I haven't looked at your code yet but if you used the old keys it will match this regex, easy fix
There should be similar window.close() hidden in places that causes cdt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
I haven't looked at your code yet but if you used the old keys it will match this regex, easy fix
There should be similar window.close() hidden in places that causes cdt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks found this just a moment ago before wanting to post a fix for this.

This is one I found when I set up the login credentials, might have understood it wrong so I’ll test it again before posting the fix.

Edit: Okay I might have confussd this one for the “caii” variable instead, I’ll add the missing components to the login and post a new patch.

I also wanted to ask, does the 1.5 version here work, since I only get random text on a white screen when I run it?

Last edited:
Reactions: mojo211995

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
Ok seems like I'll have to try and play through everything myself if no one wants to send save files, this mgiht

Thanks found this just a moment ago before wanting to post a fix for this.

This is one I found when I set up the login credentials, might have understood it wrong so I’ll test it again before posting the fix.

Edit: Okay I might have confussd this one for the “caii” variable instead, I’ll add the missing components to the login and post a new patch.

I also wanted to ask, does the 1.5 version here work, since I only get random text on a white screen when I run it?
it should, I don't think anyone else had those issues

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
Ok here is a new patch that should fix crashing the game when doing the Beast line, I also added a fix for code that would redirect you to the login page after 30 days. Couldn't find anything else that might cause crashes at the moment, but I'll write some tools so I don't have to do it manually and try to find others I might have missed, otherwise the login credentials used for the 1.5 might also work if Asbestosis let's me use it.

There is something else I can do to the code to not close the game while your playing but just alert you, though it would still destroy the save files, but I'll do that in a separate patch if someone wants to try it.

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
Sure go ahead and use whatever you like from the files I uploaded, what I did was mostly patchwork tho since I have no real background in cs.

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
They randomly occur.

Ok this patch should alert you if the you triggered a trap and the game wants to close, if this doesn't happen then it's just the game crashing. If you do get a message, please give me a description and map name of where you were and what you were doing.

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019

Ok, all you have to do to get your game working again is extract the game again, patch it with the second last one I uploaded for the beast questline or the newest one. Paste in your backup save, or if you didn't make a backup save the autosave of your current save file should work, then run the game.

It doesn't seem like he sets any localstorage items in this trap, but I did find a "newGame" flag which might cause trouble so to be safe it would be better if you extract it again so that there aren't any items already set before running it again.

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
These traps are like mini games within the game, I think it is really interesting to find them and feel what kind of evil thoughts went through the mind of wolfzq when making them . I can’t believe a person (or team) this “clever” making such a great game.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
These traps are like mini games within the game, I think it is really interesting to find them and feel what kind of evil thoughts went through the mind of wolfzq when making them . I can’t believe a person (or team) this “clever” making such a great game.
Haha yea i feel like a little sherlock finding them

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
Ok this patch should alert you if the you triggered a trap and the game wants to close, if this doesn't happen then it's just the game crashing. If you do get a message, please give me a description and map name of where you were and what you were doing.
1578920764030.png
error?

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
This happens after the save file is destroyed, what did you do before this?

You probably triggered the trap in the Beast line and your save was wiped, try extracting the game again and only copying your save folder over, then try pasting in the new patch and load the autosave since it seems like that survives.

If this is the autosave your using, you might want to delete the other files in the save folder besides the autosave. I think its the one with "_bak" at the end, haven't really played around with this yet.

If you can't get it working you can message me the broken save folder and I'll see if I can fix it, otherwise you might have to restart the entire game.

Edit: I think we caught all traps so I'm just going to play through the Worm line and if everything works I'll post a link to the complete game with everything patched and cheat menu installed so that this won't happen again.

Last edited:

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
This happens after the save file is destroyed, what did you do before this?

You probably triggered the trap in the Beast line and your save was wiped, try extracting the game again and only copying your save folder over, then try pasting in the new patch and load the autosave since it seems like that survives.

If this is the autosave your using, you might want to delete the other files in the save folder besides the autosave. I think its the one with "_bak" at the end, haven't really played around with this yet.

If you can't get it working you can message me the broken save folder and I'll see if I can fix it, otherwise you might have to restart the entire game.

Edit: I think we caught all traps so I'm just going to play through the Worm line and if everything works I'll post a link to the complete game with everything patched and cheat menu installed so that this won't happen again.
Try to resend the game file that you fixed, sir

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes