RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
I'm kind of stuck, when doing the beast lady (or witche or whatever). I can talk to the dude in my room to get out and continu the quest, does anyone have an idea of what can cause it ?

John Nasty

Aug 27, 2017
Someone help me pls. I already talked with Jeane about her prostitution permission, but when I went to Ferdinand House, I couldn't find it. Where exactly is the permission? o_O

Kirful

Aug 9, 2019
Wiki says that there must be a line in dialog with Melissa - something about saving the white witch. But I don't have it. I already did everything that was translated in this version (made it to Torres, activated all scenes with Yuuka) exept NTR quest. Can anyone explain how to get this line and start saving the white witch?

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
Doesn't seem like anyone's planning to upload anything yet?
If someone is waiting to upload in case the dev adds more DRM please let me know, since I'm planning to try and get a working 1.8 I can upload.
Just in case I'm going to make it as simple as possible, with most of the code left as it was while bypassing the login.
If I can't get a working 1.8 I'll upload the 1.7 I already did.

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
I need at least three posts before I can post links and I'd like to clarify what I'm working on so I'm posting this so that you don't expect too much from me.

The 1.7 I already did was an attempt to see if I can remove the requirement for login credentials and avoid the traps he added to the code, which I think I achieved, but there might still be traps that can break the game I'm unaware of and I'd like to avoid giving the dev too much information about what I know about his code, therefore I'd like to avoid uploading 1.7.

The 1.8 I'm working on would be an attempt to replicate past releases uploaded here, only augmenting the login - inserting code that adds the login credentials so that the game client doesn't have to. The advantage of this being that stuff is less likely to break and might be a lot easier while giving away less of what I know about the code. Since this is the first time I'm attempting something like this and I'm mostly doing this for fun don't expect it anytime soon or working perfectly.

Also if anyone knows of a good file host besides Mega please let me know, already went through the recommended file hosts on this website, but still don't know which would be the best?

Reactions: mojo211995

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
only augmenting the login - inserting code that adds the login credentials so that the game client doesn't have to
A note of advice, if you are using actual legitimate login credentials, then you will get that account banned VERY fast.
If you are making it work offline then welcome to the club! I love when people rise up to the challenge.

ments

Jan 19, 2018
I need at least three posts before I can post links and I'd like to clarify what I'm working on so I'm posting this so that you don't expect too much from me.

The 1.7 I already did was an attempt to see if I can remove the requirement for login credentials and avoid the traps he added to the code, which I think I achieved, but there might still be traps that can break the game I'm unaware of and I'd like to avoid giving the dev too much information about what I know about his code, therefore I'd like to avoid uploading 1.7.

The 1.8 I'm working on would be an attempt to replicate past releases uploaded here, only augmenting the login - inserting code that adds the login credentials so that the game client doesn't have to. The advantage of this being that stuff is less likely to break and might be a lot easier while giving away less of what I know about the code. Since this is the first time I'm attempting something like this and I'm mostly doing this for fun don't expect it anytime soon or working perfectly.

Also if anyone knows of a good file host besides Mega please let me know, already went through the recommended file hosts on this website, but still don't know which would be the best?
mediafire, google,zippyshare

M8AaCH

Dec 19, 2019
Here is a patch file if someone wants to try and test it, for now I obfuscated the code just to make it harder for the dev to figure out what I did, but I might remove it if someone asks.
If I don't find anything that breaks I'll upload the entire game, but I don't really want to play the entire game so I'm hoping someone else will.

Please let me know if anyone finds something.

Last edited:

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
Here is a patch file if someone wants to try and test it, for now I obfuscated the code just to make it harder for the dev to figure out what I did, but I might remove it if someone asks.
If I don't find anything that breaks I'll upload the entire game, but I don't really want to play the entire game so I'm hoping someone else will.

Please let me know if anyone finds something.
what is this for?

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes