RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
Not that, I'm talking about that thing with Charls and NTR curse
ok I see now but to say that plot is retarded is bit too much even if you don't like what you see
But if you have ideas on how to improve that plot please tell me

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
Uhh... As for now I'm really more interested into the drama than the game itself. I'll just enjoy the show and wait for an Steam release which hopefully will be DRM free

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
ok I see now but to say that plot is retarded is bit too much even if you don't like what you see
But if you have ideas on how to improve that plot please tell me
You can't fix something that is broken at it core. I mean Owen is major driving force to everything bad that happened to Liliana. She is a spirit witch that kills demons now, demons that are evil by nature but Owen on other hand chose to inflict pain on Liliana, because he enjoy and profit from it, that makes him even worse than demoan. And yet, after all She went through (because of him) she is still inclined to trust him (to keep his word), even more she dose not want to kill him. Animals have more self-preservation.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
You can't fix something that is broken at it core. I mean Owen is major driving force to everything bad that happened to Liliana. She is a spirit witch that kills demons now, demons that are evil by nature but Owen on other hand chose to inflict pain on Liliana, because he enjoy and profit from it, that makes him even worse than demoan. And yet, after all She went through (because of him) she is still inclined to trust him (to keep his word), even more she dose not want to kill him. Animals have more self-preservation.
After seeing the flash back which shows just what scum he is, she then goes and shows to him just who she really is, my first though was seriously she was that stupid. I pretty much gave up on the game after that as well, it would not have been too bad had you been given the option to reveal who you were to him, with not showing him making things quite a bit harder to do, but no you had to reveal who you reallly were, bleh, terminal and ongoing stupidity like that is just going to end up with her in exactly the same situation she was at the end of the first game, no thanks I found that boring as hell to be honest.

sadsadbear

Feb 5, 2018
I only have time to invest in one drama(ToA). I'll just observe this one with popcorn in one hand. Haha.

So far, only one Chinese developer got my money, and that's Tentacle3g(Sword Maiden of the Azure Dragon).

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
I guess it won't matter all that much anyway, regardless if I tell that I've supported wolfzq with close to $200 so far... all thanks to those 'piracy' sites he hates oh so very much. With how he's acting nowadays I'm really not liable to support any new projects in the future.

Although if I'd say anything I hope for the game to get, it would be a proper parasite. I quite liked the ones in CA1 since they had a lot of impact and wasn't super brief scenes. The Black Parasite in CA2, however, just feels... too disjointed and lackluster.

xdddxdddxd

Mar 13, 2018
I guess it won't matter all that much anyway, regardless if I tell that I've supported wolfzq with close to $200 so far... all thanks to those 'piracy' sites he hates oh so very much. With how he's acting nowadays I'm really not liable to support any new projects in the future.

Although if I'd say anything I hope for the game to get, it would be a proper parasite. I quite liked the ones in CA1 since they had a lot of impact and wasn't super brief scenes. The Black Parasite in CA2, however, just feels... too disjointed and lackluster.
From my understanding, black parasite isn't the only parasite mechanic we'll have. It's a precursor to the actual parasite line we'll get. Wolf wouldn't give the game a parasite tag if the only parasitic thing we get is the black parasite.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes