RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

yuyuyu

Sep 28, 2017
Hello, I stuck 'cause I don't really know what to do after that we know that the queen Feldt is the beast lady and we talk to Jeane :/

Where I have to go, pls? The next is available or not?!

yuyuyu

Sep 28, 2017
Well, I say anything 'cause I found were to go but I'm stun where we became a beast lady and we have to do the competition for to became the Queen Beast and I'm a litlle lost with all portals in the path and the mother's Sofia ?.?

My Current Beastification Degree is 100 and my Faith for Divine Beast is 1. What to it mean?

Last edited:

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Well, I say anything 'cause I found were to go but I'm stun where we because a beast lady and we have to do the competition for to became the Queen Beast and I'm a litlle lost with all portals in the path and the mother's Sofia ?.?

My Current Beastification Degree is 100 and my Faith for Divine Beast is 1. What to it mean?
Basically, you have to go to the dogs and have sex with them until you're level 37. You also have to be full. Then go do the Beast Queen competition (make sure you have full health and you'll win by a landslide).

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
wow! i found what the walktrough didn't tell.... after performing dark magic with melissa, you can go in the forest maze restore the teleport here, and then contact yuuka and then go to torres to activate the other teleport. a lot of adventure, after that it seems you must perform beast lady quest (to activate teleport in capital) and it seems that all the zones slowly are active! but.... all that crap in chinese! so, to obtain a game +, you must guess all...it seems that ver 1.4 is much bigger then we think, but i wonder what they understand by %..... it's not at all 91% translated!!!

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
Well, I say anything 'cause I found were to go but I'm stun where we because a beast lady and we have to do the competition for to became the Queen Beast and I'm a litlle lost with all portals in the path and the mother's Sofia ?.?

that wikki waltrough is the answer!

yuyuyu

Sep 28, 2017
wow! i found what the walktrough didn't tell.... after performing dark magic with melissa, you can go in the forest maze restore the teleport here, and then contact yuuka and then go to torres to activate the other teleport. a lot of adventure, after that it seems you must perform beast lady quest (to activate teleport in capital) and it seems that all the zones slowly are active! but.... all that crap in chinese! so, to obtain a game +, you must guess all...it seems that ver 1.4 is much bigger then we think, but i wonder what they understand by %..... it's not at all 91% translated!!!
Ok but Where is Melissa please? 'cause I think that I miss her or something and I have a bug maybe 'cause I return to the castel with Jeane after to finish the beast lady quest but I don't activate the portals and I don't think that i can retake the Boat and I saved after that in my single save......

I'm really stupid and I think I ruin my save. o.o

Can you kiff you saves please?

And I found nobody in Torres City when I leave the forest execpt 2 guards.

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
Ok but Where is Melissa please? 'cause I think that I miss her or something and I have a bug maybe 'cause I return to the castel with Jeane after to finish the beast lady quest but I don't activate the portals and I don't think that i can retake the Boat and I saved after that in my single save......

I'm really stupid and I think I ruin my save. o.o

Can you kiff you saves please?

And I found nobody in Torres City when I leave the forest execpt 2 guards.
i think that IT IS a bug! after you return from tores, help owen - without doing anything else execept "daily routine"; after talking with ferdinand, go as jeane to adventurer guild and talk with owen; answer is in chinese, with some translated word as "monster"; sophie will think something about approaching to melissa as spirit with, but if you aproach melissa later, after doing other quest - didn't tested how much later - melissa will say nothing to you- one of my "adventure" :)
and now, where- melissa is the owner of the black magic shop - the second row top right house in the market; you'll notice that after the conversation with owen it apear a mark on it - some kind of black circle

a bit harder with the save, because studyng all kind of varants i overwrite them - so i keep some active with my curent play and other where i think that the game will have variants; in one of that save, you must already know "where to"; but i promise that if i get a game + i'll post a save, eventually one right before entering in the game + so that anybody can study the "roads"

by the way.... you must first finish that undead transformation; then after activating the first portal you'll talk with melissa in the witch zone (you remember that after gaining hair transformation she told you that you must go to torres to learn more) and melissa will send emisary to ferdinand to let you go (after a few days, i think 3)

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
one save..... 14... i've added "some" money (usually i don't use cheats - the rest is by honest play); you're in front of that portal, other two active without beast lady quest performed so you can take it from where you left; i woldn't bet that other choices where the best... (you'll miss some cg scenes with yuuka who train you in hair transformation); you may go back to see dark magick shop and melissa but to train you (magical defence +1) you should do it at night

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Don't think he lacks money with his supporters going up, while CA1 is going since he switch focus.

Reactions: Black_Sheeps

Karagee

Jul 9, 2018
The amount you need to pay for this game is almost the same as that new COD game lul. Heck probably even more, considering it's a patreon which keeps draining the money every month till god knows when.

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
someone know how to advance in curse of imorality??? after the third encounter at the inn owen say something in chineze....and refuse to let you in! i tryed everything from searching all the place from torres and capital day and night, advancing at coruption and shame but... the same thing happend. i'm defintly stuck.... whitout help i guess i'll have to wait a better translation....

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
someone know how to advance in curse of imorality??? after the third encounter at the inn owen say something in chineze....and refuse to let you in! i tryed everything from searching all the place from torres and capital day and night, advancing at coruption and shame but... the same thing happend. i'm defintly stuck.... whitout help i guess i'll have to wait a better translation....
Yeah got stuck on that part also waiting for the wiki walkthrough to get update.

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
I'm stuck. Went to torres to receive training, but cannot advance any further other than taking more "lessons" from Yuuka. Does finding "Canary" trigger the next scene? If so, how can I find her?

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes