RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Was it really that good? High praise like that kind of makes me want to try to play it again. I think what put me off was the translation.

If it is, I should have some bleach somewhere.
It's probably part of a humiliation/slave arc

D4isuke

Jun 2, 2019
yes and no. The dev is mad cuz people are pirating his game. While, the main art from the game is also pirated from another game. SO, LOL ! Curse Armor 1 is finished and locked behind the pay wall.
I agree to this point and it seems the issue drove so far at Cursed Armor Discord channel (bcuz I am a member too there), (wolfzq’s not active there tho, but he got some English-speaking messengers there as a mod). Speaking of which, yes he will be mad for pirating this game (no need for reasons) and he will try to encrypt this game as soon as possible and stronger. So pls refrain pirating by supporting the creators through Patreon as much as possible. His hard work, creativity and effort are always appreciated by y’all and your joyfulness to this game. Thank you! Just saying!

Reactions: NightShadeX

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I agree to this point and it seems the issue drove so far at Cursed Armor Discord channel (bcuz I am a member too there), (wolfzq’s not active there tho, but he got some English-speaking messengers there as a mod). Speaking of which, yes he will be mad for pirating this game (no need for reasons) and he will try to encrypt this game as soon as possible and stronger. So pls refrain pirating by supporting the creators through Patreon as much as possible. His hard work, creativity and effort are always appreciated by y’all and your joyfulness to this game. Thank you! Just saying!
there are many free games that are very successful - The Last Sovereign, Fashion Business, etc... If the dev has been friendly to begin with that would help a lot. Instead, he choose to DRM his game which leads to even more "fight fire with more flames". Please make suggestions that the dev should make 2 versions that Patreons get the first release and late release for non members.

Reactions: D4isuke

levelproplus

Sep 6, 2019
Piracy is not something easily combatable, just have a look at how hard AAA game industry has tried. no matter what encryption wolf uses there will be ways around it.
furthermore the author that is pirating (using unlicensed ip from other creators) content is also bitching about piracy making this whole situation quite ironic to say the least. He should very well adress those concerns first before adding his obnoxious always online drm hurting his patrons more than anything. People would then be more sympathetic to his cause. Expecially given the exorbitant price he is asking for the full game.

D4isuke

Jun 2, 2019
there are many free games that are very successful - The Last Sovereign, Fashion Business, etc... If the dev has been friendly to begin with that would help a lot. Instead, he choose to DRM his game which leads to even more "fight fire with more flames". Please make suggestions that the dev should make 2 versions that Patreons get the first release and late release for non members.
I think that’s how it happens on the CAI releases too. It’s like legally “time-controlled” on this game where basically the sales of this game must be decent, profitable and reviewable at the same time in the fact that this kind of masterpiece will surely be worth to the developers also. We also need credibility for us together with this dev to build what community based on its benefits. All of which that we cannot let this game be all naught just for this, so if you wanna continue having this kind of game in the future, then simply keep supporting.
Piracy is not something easily combatable, just have a look at how hard AAA game industry has tried. no matter what encryption wolf uses there will be ways around it.
furthermore the author that is pirating (using unlicensed ip from other creators) content is also bitching about piracy making this whole situation quite ironic to say the least. He should very well adress those concerns first before adding his obnoxious always online drm hurting his patrons more than anything. People would then be more sympathetic to his cause. Expecially given the exorbitant price he is asking for the full game.
Yeah I agree that piracy is not something easily combatable, but we also need to understand that the dev wants us to be supported with its enjoyment and fun also and every games has also its credentials to let the dev knows what kind of game do we really want. Who cares about piracy, we all also need to show how appreciated this game is, that’s why we have to support this game in a full manner. Let’s just cooperate each other with and enjoy what is contented there from the creators themselves.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Yea ! The PRICE for the game is outrageous!

Last edited:

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
He's an idiot if he thinks everyone that pirates will buy the game if they can't pirate. That's not how piracy works, nor is it how piracy EVER has worked. If anything, it has the opposite effect.

Reactions: Morrisdbq

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
I think that’s how it happens on the CAI releases too. It’s like legally “time-controlled” on this game where basically the sales of this game must be decent, profitable and reviewable at the same time in the fact that this kind of masterpiece will surely be worth to the developers also. We also need credibility for us together with this dev to build what community based on its benefits. All of which that we cannot let this game be all naught just for this, so if you wanna continue having this kind of game in the future, then simply keep supporting.

Yeah I agree that piracy is not something easily combatable, but we also need to understand that the dev wants us to be supported with its enjoyment and fun also and every games has also its credentials to let the dev knows what kind of game do we really want. Who cares about piracy, we all also need to show how appreciated this game is, that’s why we have to support this game in a full manner. Let’s just cooperate each other with and enjoy what is contented there from the creators themselves.
The only way to fight piracy is to make a good game and treat fans well. Getting super salty and trying to use DRM only makes actual customers suffer and less likely to support.

Like it or not, it seems this dev has lost a lot of good will

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
Very interesting game. Very different from the gameplay of other RPGM games I've played.

I would, however, like to correct some grammatical errors and translate some of the descriptions.
Which files should I edit to change the text in the game? Does anyone know?

D4isuke

Jun 2, 2019
The only way to fight piracy is to make a good game and treat fans well. Getting super salty and trying to use DRM only makes actual customers suffer and less likely to support.

Like it or not, it seems this dev has lost a lot of good will
True, but the good thing on this game is that there are nothing to be criticized (except for bugs) plus they’re actively updating, and patreon supports seems to be in good trail and flowable. It would be no problem for the devs to keep developing at all. Overall, customers reviews are mostly in satisfactory

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes