RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Kirito191919

Sep 16, 2017
i have hardcore bugs play this, when i go to sleep i woke up in a town and cant move or i got a black screen can someone hlep?

Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
Sound great but the game is fucked.
At the end of battle i'm stuck in black screen. When i come back to my normal shape i'm TP in mansion and stuck. When i sleep too.

The game seems very promising!

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
and does anyone have problems with this game like it does not run smoothly, because why when I play this game is not smooth like the previous version
can anyone help me fix it

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
For everyone new and want simple answers about game not working look through the last 10 pages of posts.
There are cracked versions of the game that work good and with minimal problems.
If you don't then go complain elsewhere je lazy fucks.

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
Guys did someone have a save after all this things in kindom(i mean quests)or before quest line king worm?I will be very grateful if you share

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I love that this is a direct sequel to the first and not just a new set of characters in a new world like most other sequel games

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Is this game playable from start to finish, i played the first(never finished though) and it was really good. But after going through some comment pages it seems like this game has a lot of bugs, and i'm quite turned down about the idea of progressing far in the game only to have it crash on me:oops:. Is it worth the download?

Zirankhasu

Aug 1, 2017
well i guess i softlocked my save game ... i went to the Worm King, finished the "quests" and now i have to teleport back to the empire ... but i cant because i guess i didnt unlock the teleport to the empire. so im stuck on an island and cant do anything

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
So got the lamia TF, trying to return to the cave for empowered version but it askes me for 3k of something, and i can't enter. Any ideas as to what it is?

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
well i guess i softlocked my save game ... i went to the Worm King, finished the "quests" and now i have to teleport back to the empire ... but i cant because i guess i didnt unlock the teleport to the empire. so im stuck on an island and cant do anything
Had that too, you have to run around the edges of the island, there is a map-transfer-trigger somewhere, can't for the life of me remember where tho.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes