RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

esele

Oct 5, 2018
Sorry if this was mentioned before but I get randomly teleported in the beinning when I try to sleep. Afterwards I'm stuck in a small coast village with no way out. Any ideas? Using version 2.2 with the loginfix.
i have the same bug

bagGab

Oct 25, 2018
Well im uploading of what a believe it's a working crack.

I'm using the code that jamal13 posted, so all the thanks goes to Jamal13.

*Go to www/js/plugins and put whats on the rar there.
*If you want the v2.3 version of the game cracked (the one i'm using), here is the link:
I'm currently testing if everything works well, i'm 2 hrs into the game and no shenanigans so far.

Edit:all works well, happy gaming.

Last edited:

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
i will later upload the game with a patch with this code, cheat menu and quest editor working.
I just don't have the time now.
Got those things working on my own game.

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Well im uploading of what a believe it's a working crack.

I'm using the code that jamal13 posted, so all the thanks goes to Jamal13.

*Go to www/js/plugins and put whats on the rar there.
*If you want the v2.3 version of the game cracked (the one i'm using), here is the link: Google Drive
I'm currently testing if everything works well, i'm 2 hrs into the game and no shenanigans so far.
i will later upload the game with a patch with this code, cheat menu and quest editor working.
I just don't have the time now.
Got those things working on my own game.
i didnt see this comment so if i dont have the full copy protection down then wait longer.

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Thanks a ton for the uploads!

Did anyone manage to unpack the patreon picture files? The pics in the non-patreon folder all work out of the box, but the unpacked pngs inside the patreon folder seem to come out corrupted only ...

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Well i found this.
I don't know if this made by the dev but it exists.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes