RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Thank you. I'll try it when I have time.
Edit: thank you it works. Can you pm me how do you find the bugs?
I dont remember that much but it had something to do with the map resetting.
(pre jeannie).
I dispelled the living doll curse.
I slept as much as possible in the game doing nothing at night.
Activate prostitutition permission.
Have a bath.

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
I've been asked an Account and Password while trying to play Cursed Armor 2 , could someone help me with it ?
You do not make or get an account if you want to play free.
If you want to play free get my cracked version some pages back and download it. (ignore the login). If you want to play legally then go to the devs Patreon and pledge him 10 dollars the first time and then 1 dollar every month to get the game up to date.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The game isn't even finished and has loads of bugs aside from being poor, I'll never endorse products like that, but have to say whoever cracked the game and uploaded it is a legend you got my vote m8

edit- here's a guide just for convenience it can be hard to follow because of the bugs in the game, I still had trouble in the worm area some npc's used to appear and let you change things like hair and head shape but now they just vanish but better than nothing-

I may not be playing it anymore but I still enjoy checking up on how you do things in the game, I might go back to it one day when its fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gren-95

demon.kash

Oct 16, 2017
You do not make or get an account if you want to play free.
If you want to play free get my cracked version some pages back and download it. (ignore the login). If you want to play legally then go to the devs Patreon and pledge him 10 dollars the first time and then 1 dollar every month to get the game up to date.
No money to be Patreon, i'll download ur crack, thnx mate

Reactions: Gren-95

nocere

Dec 23, 2018
Is anyone else having problems in v2.20 with saving or continuing a save? I had just downloaded a save from the nice person a few posts above me and I can't seem to load his games, just sends me to an infinite loading screen same thing happens as well when I tried to start a new game and save that game.

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
When i ended the beast lady line quest, then for some reason i activate new game, wtf?
v2.30

Last edited:

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
Is anyone else having problems in v2.20 with saving or continuing a save? I had just downloaded a save from the nice person a few posts above me and I can't seem to load his games, just sends me to an infinite loading screen same thing happens as well when I tried to start a new game and save that game.
you probably need the global and gameend files. they are in the files i put a few posts back

here:
Make a backup of your original files before you use these

Last edited:

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
you probably need the global and gameend files. they are in the files i put a few posts back

here:
Make a backup of your original files before you use these
There aren't any save files in your rar file. savefiles look like this : file1.rpgsave

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes