RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

biikioe

Jan 14, 2019
Well im hoping they r developing the next part of the story instead of milking the ca 1 "relic line" and releast it every month as a new update :(
Somehow im feeling part 2 more like a DLC of part 1 than a separate game itself

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Well im hoping they r developing the next part of the story instead of milking the ca 1 "relic line" and releast it every month as a new update :(
Somehow im feeling part 2 more like a DLC of part 1 than a separate game itself
1 is better than 2 anyways, it seems 2 is all about rinse and repeating area's and too much annoying scenes, 1 isn't that much better but it was good until the guy released paetron stuff and I couldn't afford to pay so I just quit the game, your just paying for repeated scenes anyways and extra clothes, gets me mad as it reminds me of dead or alive 5 DLC updates.

SFlame56

Feb 21, 2020
How do you Play this on your phone it doesn't bother me if its bad also is it possible to take the patreon costumes fro the first game and put them in this one

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
I was just done with the Beast Lady Quest and i have no idea what to do next and im following the guides in wiki and it says do this "You need to sleep in your bed (so not Samja's one) 3 days after you came back from Ganon Castle to trigger a scene : Ferdinand is back and a little pissed to see how dumb his niece is to take Owen as servant..." but no event seem to happen did i miss anything in the Beast quest?
Beasy Lady i think is just a side quest. The story after Gannon I should should actually be the King Worm. For that you will need to keep talking to the black witch and eventually she will bring you to the King Worm's cave

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
What does 2.40 add? less annoying game mechanics? such as dodging hyper speed flying worms and repeated hscenes, just to progress the storyline?

maybe a patch to take out weird insects in the game, weird beast transformation messed up body parts, and that worm queen outfit cause that gives me blue balls

Reactions: Vegeta21

Amario

Dec 2, 2018
Hi does anyone have a link to either v2.1+ with a cheat menu that works looking through I have checked 2.1,2.2 and 2.3 but none have a cheat menu attached, saves work fine etc just no menu to change a few details. if anyone has the latest version 2.3 (not 2.4 since its not cracked yet) would be greatly appreciated.

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Hi does anyone have a link to either v2.1+ with a cheat menu that works looking through I have checked 2.1,2.2 and 2.3 but none have a cheat menu attached, saves work fine etc just no menu to change a few details. if anyone has the latest version 2.3 (not 2.4 since its not cracked yet) would be greatly appreciated.

uploaded by me, it has all the stuff necessary.
(2.3)

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes