RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
This strawpoll is on wolfzq's discord. Let him know your opinion

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
This strawpoll is on wolfzq's discord. Let him know your opinion
What a child. Dude, piracy PROMOTES YOUR GAME! Shoot yourself in the foot if you want, but you are hurting your overall exposure, and therefore your overall support.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
What a child. Dude, piracy PROMOTES YOUR GAME! Shoot yourself in the foot if you want, but you are hurting your overall exposure, and therefore your overall support.
Wolf legit said it was the player base that wants these stuff

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
And he is starting again. That's exactly why i stopped supporting him. He is really really greedy for a game that was really good but untranslated and became a game that was messy, not so good with lot of grinding and still really unfinished.
What is fun with patron is that i spent far more than 10$ and in the end will have to buy the game on steam when finally finished. I will never put 1$ more for the author, cause he abuse quite a lot, while i don't mind spending more than 40$ for a nice game that don't try to milk you again and again for the same untranslated content. (My money is better spend on path of exile that actually thank you when you buy in their shop than with Cursed armor where all you get are raging spams from the author)

On a side note, most studios today are stopping with DRM and the like cause it's harassing players for something that will be cracked anyway. And it add many compatibility/bug issues. With DRMs you are punishing people that actually buy your game, not the pirates.

Reactions: Nykus

a8571003

Mar 30, 2018
Encryption description! Very important!

Receive authorized accounts:
Supporters who have reached a total supporting amount of $10, please check your Patreon email for your account and password for the authentication system after 30th of current month. If you don't receive them, please check in you Spam Box, if you still can not find them please contact wolfzq2015@gmail.com for re-sending.

After you download the encrypted ver0.4 the 5th of next month, please remember to log in with your authorized e-mail account the first time you start the game, we recommend you to change your password first. Please note that!! Authorized version is already with all monthly-patreon patches requiring online - authentication, which are not available when off - line! Please do not download old monthly - patreon patches! Please do not download old monthly - patreon patches! Please do not download old monthly - patreon patches! You have been trebly warned!

The logic of authentication:

If you wish to learn more or plan to play the game on multiple PCs please read the following words carefully.

The authentication aims to fight against pirates and consolidate my patreon, therefore we applied the system of machine codes bond with accounts. Machine codes will be uploaded to server to determine whether there exists multiple usings or not. The rule is, if within 3 months, one account has matched with over 5 machine codes, then the account will be determined as leaked and will be banned. Machine IDs will be erased by the server every 3 month, which means if an account is limitedly used on 5 fixed terminals, it's will not be banned, and abandoning using accounts on previous termials will do no effect.

授權賬號獲得:

總支持額度達到$10的patreon,請在本月30號後確認是否有收到認證系統的賬號和密碼,首先請登錄自己留在patreon的郵箱,查看賬號和密碼。如果沒收到,請看垃圾郵件!垃圾郵件也沒有,請郵件聯系wolfzq2015@gmail.com,我會給你重發郵件。

之後在下個月5號下載加密版0.4,第一次啓動遊戲後,使用授權的郵箱賬號登陸,最好修改下密碼。 請注意!!!加密版本自帶所有月籌補丁,都是在線獲得認證,且離線後無法正常使用但遊戲依舊可以玩!請勿下載以前的月籌,請勿下載以前的月籌,請勿下載以前的月籌!重要的事說3遍!替換了就無法用了哦!

測試期間,請多自己保存save到其他文件夾下,因爲剛開始使用,陷阱機制和盜版判定機制難免會不健全或者有bug,萬一破壞了存檔,請見諒!

授權邏輯,有興趣的或多機器使用者請認真看!

本次加密目的僅爲發反盜版和月籌穩固,故采用了機器碼和賬號綁定機制,機器碼會加密發送到服務器用于判定是否有多次使用情況,目前機制中如果3個月內,一個賬戶出現5個以上機器碼,則會認定該賬號以泄露,同時會封號。超過3個月服務器會清除該設備ID,即理論上自己在固定5台機器上玩是不會封號的,且未來有機器不再使用也不影響。
:)

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Oh, wow. I just lost any interest in supporting him in any kind. He wasn't so fed up when he was on LL.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Yes but you need to be supporter for the current month to have it resent, so you need to put 1$ more in the game what i won't cause you get spammed with insults, untranslated mails and broken links more than you actually receive an update. Maybe i will put 1$ to have the game full once again when it will be more advanced, but for now, i'll save myself the harassment.

Reactions: w35tl1f3

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Oh, wow. I just lost any interest in supporting him in any kind. He wasn't so fed up when he was on LL.
Back then he was modding for modding sake, just trying to make something others would enjoy. Now he is in it for the profit. Once you start creating art for the money, you've taken the soul out of the entire process. It unfortunately shows too. It's sad, really.

Reactions: MarsD

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, using patreon as an income source for non-consistent updates is pretty scummy. Personally I'd much prefer if devs used the lump sum crowdfunding for game development like this, since that actually shows if the dev has figured out an accurate estimate of the costs of making their game and encourages them to actually complete a game relatively quickly since the money doesn't flow until you release another project (and people aren't willing to contribute to the same person if their previous game was shit). That and the massive amount of "DLC" content that's just a costume pack for 10 bucks isn't great for any dev.

Now if there was another reason for the patreon to get support, such as having consistent releases of other content ok, that's for the individual to decide on.

That and the anti-piracy measures (especially the more restrictive ones) tend to only punish legit customers and not the pirates, since they remove those features when cracking it.

Reactions: bahamut2195
Jun 11, 2018
The same carcinogenic behaviour wolfzq had in CA 1 shows up again in CA 2. What a surprise.

Not sure what all the praise in the first 5-or-so pages of this thread was for considering his history.

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
Shot himself to the foot once again and he will lose even more patrons with this clusterfuck DRM he is going to use. I actually believe someone will crack his game when its finished just for the sake of telling him to go fuck himself.

Its a shame if sword maiden of azure dragon implents that DRM too because wolf is their developer.

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
Shot himself to the foot once again and he will lose even more patrons with this clusterfuck DRM he is going to use. I actually believe someone will crack his game when its finished just for the sake of telling him to go fuck himself.

Its a shame if sword maiden of azure dragon implents that DRM too because wolf is their developer.
So he has no rights to protect his game?

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
He has but it's ridiculous. AAA games tend to limit their DRM now cause they know it's useless, cost money and make customers unhappy.
I remember Jowood a company that almost died cause of DRMs on their game, it led to developpers releasing cracks for their own games to make people who bought them able to play the damn thing (Like spellforce?). In the end it hurt more than anything and thank god, today companies are stopping this non sense.

You want you game not being cracked? Do worthy content every month or every two monthes and people will buy it and not crack it. You want to extort money from your customers, it will work once or maybe twice, then you will get nothing and everyone will wait for the game to be cracked.

That's as easy as that. Wolfq is selling is game more than AAA games, and unlike his, AAA games have hours and hours of content and clean translation. Worst he spams people that are actually supporting him with insults, (i simply blocked his mail and stop supporting him cause of this) i don't think the issue is protecting his game or not.

You don't even need to make content every month, if the game is good it will be bought. But i guess it's easier to blame customers than to think what you are doing wrong.

Last edited:

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
A new translation will be out soon
He didn't sell his game as high as AAA game (17 $ on dlsite)
It's rpg maker game so I don't think DRM would cause any problem (he don't use the same DRM as many games)
If you go on patreon to buy game then you are mistaking. You support people on it and not buy thing

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
A new translation will be out soon
He didn't sell his game as high as AAA game (17 $ on dlsite)
It's rpg maker game so I don't think DRM would cause any problem (he don't use the same DRM as many games)
If you go on patreon to buy game then you are mistaking. You support people on it and not buy thing
If that was the case the he wouldn't came up with DRM, he is just selling it. And total cost for his game is 16$x24+ if you got it from the start. Support is support, but what he is doing is quiet different. And looks like it people are accepting it, before DRM he had 555 supporters and now it is increasing. So good for him.

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
He want to use DRM because some pirate sell his game like it was their own game (not the only reason). Other project on patreon are not cheap either

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes