RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
Can someone please convert or provide an APK file for this game? I don't have windows. I really want to play this game.
Are you technically inclined? You might be able to use something like this:

I have no idea if it works or how well, so use at your own risk.

Varun73

Sep 5, 2018
Are you technically inclined? You might be able to use something like this:

I have no idea if it works or how well, so use at your own risk.
Hey thanks! I tried it but couldn't make it work :(
I guess I have no other option now haha

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
I'm not sure if it's the unpolished translation, or if I'm just a dummy, but I didn't entirely grasp some plot points. Can anyone clarify some stuff?
  • What's the deal with monster battles automatically turning the losing witch into a slave? Is it something related to a witch's power, or is the entire battle just an abstraction of battle inside the mind where the winner takes over?
  • Owen's villa: In the last game it was on a beach, surrounded by complete wilderness (and I guess an emergency camp). How did it get to the center of a imperial capital city? Lilliana even mentions she had lived in it a long time, so unless Owen owns two duplicate villas that look perfectly identical and Lilliana lived in both, that seems like a pretty big plot hole.
  • What was Sofia (ghost)'s reason for wanting Sofia (Lilliana) out of the undead kingdom and/or helping her escape?
  • Who was the third Sofia (in the Queen Ganon ending, with the purple hair and succubus armor) supposed to be? Did Ghost Sofia get resurrected, or is that Princess Sofia's soul, or is it a new, totally unrelated Sofia?

Last edited:

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
I'm not sure if it's the unpolished translation, or if I'm just a dummy, but I didn't entirely grasp some plot points. Can anyone clarify some stuff?
  • What's the deal with monster battles automatically turning the losing witch into a slave? Is it something related to a witch's power, or is the entire battle just an abstraction of battle inside the mind where the winner takes over?
  • Owen's villa: In the last game it was on a beach, surrounded by complete wilderness (and I guess an emergency camp). How did it get to the center of a imperial capital city? Lilliana even mentions she had lived in it a long time, so unless Owen owns two duplicate villas that look perfectly identical and Lilliana lived in both, that seems like a pretty big plot hole.
  • What was Sofia (ghost)'s reason for wanting Sofia (Lilliana) out of the undead kingdom and/or helping her escape?
  • Who was the third Sofia (in the Queen Ganon ending, with the purple hair and succubus armor) supposed to be? Did Ghost Sofia get resurrected, or is that Princess Sofia's soul, or is it a new, totally unrelated Sofia?
1. Turning into a slave is sort of a defense mechanism for the witches for some reason.
2. idk.
3. So the king of Ganon doesn't replace the ghost version of Sofia with the real Sofia. (ghost Sofia is technically different character.)
4. idk.

Reactions: Undecided

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
How does the plot of this game tie into the first one? Should I play through the prequel first before this?
Yes there's flashbacks in the sequel that tie to the prequel, but Its rather annoying cause you can't skip long dialogue and scenes. If you don't care much for story you get recaps so in the sequel, but the impact is better if your into the story to play through first one.

It depends on how you want the story to impact you greater play through first one or you don't care just a little or your not bothered then start on the sequel.

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
Greninja9559 I went to the place in the dream but it said I needed to go to the patron how do I bypass that.

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
How does the plot of this game tie into the first one? Should I play through the prequel first before this?
You don't necessarily need to play the first game; references to previous games are given to you through cutscenes copied over from the previous game. However:
  1. These cutscenes contain major plot spoilers (betrayals, revealing people killed-but-actually-alive, etc.)
  2. These cutscenes fail to deliver their intended impact; it's hard to love/hate a character like Lilliana is supposed to, given your only exposure to them is a 30-second cutscene rather than spending hours interacting like you would have in the previous game.

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Can anyone summarize what happens in the untranslated cutscene after the second speech lesson? (Where Alford uses a magic crystal to make a holographic soldier audience). The music changes to the RPGMaker "serious drama" theme, so I suspect it might somewhat important or plot-relevant.

------

EDIT: Translated it myself. Basic summary for anyone else curious.

Officers: "Oh, her hair is like a golden waterfall! Even the sun is jealous of her golden beauty! Golden hair the best! Blah blah hair fetish blah."
Sofia: "They talking about me?"
Officers: "We're totally jealous of Alfond who gets to stand next to her during lessons. At least we have voice recording crystals of her having sex to satisfy us."
Sofia: "Oh no you didn't!"
[Kicks open the door with fire and fury]
Officers: "Oh shit!"
[Sofia finds an entire drawer of recording crystals. And some of her hair strands stuck together with... well, you know.]
Sofia: "You're in trouble now! Capital offense! You're going to pay! Etc, etc."
Sofia: (I'm going to scare them into begging for their lives!)
Officers: "Forgive us!" x20
[Sofia goes on at length about how they'll be executed, their families will be taken care of, they'll be buried honorably, etc]
Officers: "Okay, this is bullshit. I've served the royal family loyally for years! Screw this. If we're going to die, might as well die happy."
[Officers grab Sofia]
Sofia: "What are you going to do?!"
Officers: "We're the Sophia Blonde Fan Club! Protectors of the princess' long, luxurious, golden hair! A blond, dazzling golden tomorrow is waiting for us! ! ! (Insert a bunch more monologue here)"
[This is one of those h-games, so it goes without saying that having captured a female, they have an obligation to rape her. Though playing into their fetish they give her a ~Magical Hair Potion~ which lets her feel pleasure through her hair, before raping said hair.]
Sofia: "Oh, that felt so good. And my hair is so smooth and soft and silky now! I love it! Okay, your punishment is now to provide me with this (super-expensive) Magical Hair Potion for the rest of your life!"

~ End scene ~

Last edited:
Reactions: Kantoraketti

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
Am i reading the wiki right does this game have the same ending as the previous game, AKA beating the demon king and beryl???

Thats very lazy if so

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Can anyone summarize what happens in the untranslated cutscene after the second speech lesson? (Where Alford uses a magic crystal to make a holographic soldier audience). The music changes to the RPGMaker "serious drama" theme, so I suspect it might somewhat important or plot-relevant.

------

EDIT: Translated it myself. Basic summary for anyone else curious.

Sofia: "Oh, that felt so good. And my hair is so smooth and soft and silky now! I love it! Okay, your punishment is now to provide me with this (super-expensive) Magical Hair Potion for the rest of your life!"

~ End scene ~
So that's what they said, in the end of the scene you keep paying the soldier money every day you speak to him, I'd rather just kill him...

Bulldozar

Oct 11, 2018
1. Turning into a slave is sort of a defense mechanism for the witches for some reason.
2. idk.
3. So the king of Ganon doesn't replace the ghost version of Sofia with the real Sofia. (ghost Sofia is technically different character.)
4. idk.
Based on understanding Chinese language, this is what I learn so far...
Turning into a slave being a defense mechanism for the Witch is a yes and no thing.

The Witches are more like succubus - They need sexual energies (masturbation works as well) to maintain witch form. Witches are natural born sex addicts and the demons are natural born sex maniacs with infinite sex drive (you should know where this is going) So if a witch loses to a demon, she'll permanently become his bitch in heat and trapped in an infinite loop where she's addicted to sex with her new master while her master have infinite sex drive. A witch is said to be unable to escape on her own and even if someone rescues her, she'll be permanently desperate for sex.

Sophia's case is she'll become a bitch in heat for about 3 days before returning to the castle and supposedly if she gets turned into a bitch in heat too many times, she'll also become a bitch in heat permanently as well.

I've just started the game (playing CN version) and maybe able to shred more light on other questions. I am now deliberately losing to see if Sophia will actually become a bitch in heat according to lore.

Last edited:

miraichan

May 22, 2020
Based on understanding Chinese language, this is what I learn so far...
Turning into a slave being a defense mechanism for the Witch is a yes and no thing.

The Witches are more like succubus - They need sexual energies (masturbation works as well) to maintain witch form. Witches are natural born sex addicts and the demons are natural born sex maniacs with infinite sex drive (you should know where this is going) So if a witch loses to a demon, she'll permanently become his bitch in heat and trapped in an infinite loop where she's addicted to sex with her new master while her master have infinite sex drive. A witch is said to be unable to escape on her own and even if someone rescues her, she'll be permanently desperate for sex.

Sophia's case is she'll become a bitch in heat for about 3 days before returning to the castle and supposedly if she gets turned into a bitch in heat too many times, she'll also become a bitch in heat permanently as well.

I've just started the game (playing CN version) and maybe able to shred more light on other questions. I am now deliberately losing to see if Sophia will actually become a bitch in heat according to lore.
CA do it quite good with the corruption theme overall, the dialogue, hscene is just perfect, probably one of the best with this theme. But personally the whole witch thing is kinda "off" with the corruption, she's litterally a succubus, that makes the point of "corruption" a little bit invalid :unsure:

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes