RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
View attachment 773761
I refer to the quest line, kindly explain how to "find a way to escape" and to explain go to the southwest part of the worm zone to trigger a scene. Which part is worm zone?
View attachment 773764
or this?
View attachment 773765
As I spent almost 2 hours to find the "southwest part of worm zone" and I cant still cant find out
If you've given birth to a worm before, just keep doing it until you get a worm that you can bond with. I think about the third time. Take the symbiote and fly from the cave. That was the "escape route"

keybo

Nov 3, 2019
Cursed Armor 2_EN
Cursed Armor 2_CN
(updated to v2.4 with fix and cheat menu)

Before you try to play the game, please do the following

Press win + R key
Then copy and paste the following line
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local
hit enter, then find a folder called "User Data" and delete it
Delete your previous game folder as well
reboot your PC

extract and play the latest game!
Thank you! Do you have a new link for chinese vision? This one is invalid now. :cry:

Reactions: kiiiii

Varun73

Sep 5, 2018
Can someone please convert or provide an APK file for this game? I don't have windows. I really want to play this game.

keybo

Nov 3, 2019
Greninja9559 Hey dude, can you share a chinese vision for Cursed Armor 2? Thank you!
I apologize if I didn't say something well, English is not my native languageo_O

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Greninja9559 Hey dude, can you share a chinese vision for Cursed Armor 2? Thank you!
I apologize if I didn't say something well, English is not my native languageo_O
sorry don't have the Chianese 2.5 release and the one that I did upload got taken down.
Once again sorry.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes