RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

esele

Oct 5, 2018
Ok i got it. the mandragora form has nothing to do with the Forbidden fruit. The Mandragora armor comes from consuming the plant that was raping you and that's just the child of the ancient tree. The only reason why you lost the fruit was because the hodded person was being an asshole and fed the fruit into the tree.
To get the Foridden fruit, when questioned by the hodded person for the first time, respond with "of course!", so that he will not feed the Fruit away. Then followed by "try to consume" to gain the armor without being turned into the mandragora. The hood will then place the Forbidden fruit of the floor for you to claim after the cut scene. You can then either stay there to cultivate the mandragora fruits or just exit the place.
where do i go after that cuz i cant use other transformations

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
Shouldn't be the case. I am able to undo the transformation after that. I went ahead and gathered the rest of the artifacts but the story stops before the ending of the artifact arc

chaosbrain

Feb 25, 2018
Did anyone figure it out how to patch the costumes patreon yet ?
I pretty sure it was some script in "z_***.js" files in js/plugins folder. But i was lack of skill to do it.
All i can do is manual merge some script already had in old game version to the new one.

vmjulianking

Aug 20, 2019
Change log 2.5 version

1, Finished the final boss battle of the Artifact line. Almost finished the Bad Ending, the Abaddon branch-line ending is incompleted.

2, The good ending of the Artifact line is incompleted yet, this ending requires player stay virgin at the final scene(a new save of virgin PC is recommended).

3, fixed player reported bugs.

This is my favorite suit ^^

pthanh

Dec 9, 2018
Change log 2.5 version

1, Finished the final boss battle of the Artifact line. Almost finished the Bad Ending, the Abaddon branch-line ending is incompleted.

2, The good ending of the Artifact line is incompleted yet, this ending requires player stay virgin at the final scene(a new save of virgin PC is recommended).

3, fixed player reported bugs.

This is my favorite suit ^^
this is ver 2.5 ?

vmjulianking

Aug 20, 2019
From Tentacle3g 's patreon

Hello everyone! The impact of epidemic on our work is greater than we expected. This new game【Fallen Valkyrie】is making by me and my partner WOLFZQ. Now He is busy with family affairs, I need to wait for him for a while.

To ensure quality, WOLFZQ's participation is essential. The initial trial version (Prologue) of new game【Fallen Valkyrie】may be released by the end of this year.

But this is not necessarily a bad thing. I can use waiting time to prepare more script and CG. WOLFZQ and I are both serious about this new game. Please look forward to it.

By the way, this sample cg is Lenneth (protagonist of new game) & Jiao. The main features of new game【Fallen Valkyrie】are various evil fall routes(including NTR), but lesbian route is sweet and invincible.

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
Edit you get the item required to activate it after defeating the ice spirit and the fire spirit. go see hiller at church you can then go to quests to find Minotaur horn , ice relic and fire relic . The orb of darkness is not yet ready
you should check the stones at the end of the path in the botanical garden.
View attachment 751916
Ok got to this part. Thanks. Realised that the one one the right is not the flame spirit that comes with the flame orb, but the earth spirit that comes with the mino horn. Wonder if there is anything to do other than the artifact line, since the Arianna story line is also stuck with the clue of going to the gate with the teleporting stone

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
That's weird cos i don't have a problem with the other transformations. Its just that I cnnt remove the transformation into default form since the map is within the capital (can't reveal princess status out of castle in capital). Other forms are available for me. Not sure why you're unable to change forms

Mar 6, 2020
That's weird cos i don't have a problem with the other transformations. Its just that I cnnt remove the transformation into default form since the map is within the capital (can't reveal princess status out of castle in capital). Other forms are available for me. Not sure why you're unable to change forms
I got the same question.Would u mind upload ur savedata?

I0lOl0I

Feb 20, 2020

(updated to v2.5 with cheat menu)

Before you try to play the game, please do the following

Press win + R key
Then copy and paste the following line
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local
hit enter, then find a folder called "User Data" and delete it
Delete your previous game folder as well
reboot your PC

extract and play the latest game!

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Press win + R key
Then copy and paste the following line
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local
hit enter, then find a folder called "User Data" and delete it
Delete your previous game folder as well
reboot your PC
Anyone know what kind of stuff is stored in this folder? Just want to make sure it's not inconvenient to delete.

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
Anyone know what kind of stuff is stored in this folder? Just want to make sure it's not inconvenient to delete.
i think its just temp data and other things like cookies and cache for your browser like chrome which has node.js which is also used in CA 2 to login. The password was wolfzqteam@game2020

I0lOl0I

Feb 20, 2020

The AppData folder contains data created by programs such as settings, cache, and data specific to the user PC.
The Local folder contains data that’s specific to a single computer only.

that being said, some programs do not store their data there, it can be set to different variable or it may not create any file at all(goes into registry directly)

the "User Data" folder was generated by the older version of the game, so delete it would be a best way to avoid conflict.
I hope this can resolve your question

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes