RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
im stuck in that part too
Edit you get the item required to activate it after defeating the ice spirit and the fire spirit. go see hiller at church you can then go to quests to find Minotaur horn , ice relic and fire relic . The orb of darkness is not yet ready
you should check the stones at the end of the path in the botanical garden.
1596116096628.png

Last edited:

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Do we have the option to uncheck some fetish ? I got surprised with a scat one , wasnt ready --'
Thanks

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
Do we have the option to uncheck some fetish ? I got surprised with a scat one , wasnt ready --'
Thanks
I don't think so, but you only gave to watch it only once and after which you can skip it. The one in the beginning is the only scat scene iirc

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
Just discovered a(n apparently well-known) game-breaking bug after acquiring the Undead Witch transformation.

If you happen to progress both the Torres Training quest and the Beast Lady Line at just the right time, you can break your save quite permanently. I unfortunately did not have any backup saves to go back to. Don't make my mistake!

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
Just discovered a(n apparently well-known) game-breaking bug after acquiring the Undead Witch transformation.

If you happen to progress both the Torres Training quest and the Beast Lady Line at just the right time, you can break your save quite permanently. I unfortunately did not have any backup saves to go back to. Don't make my mistake!
Can you post what happened on wolfzq discord? There is a suggestions and feedback tab you can post it there.

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
im stuck in that part too
Ok i got it. the mandragora form has nothing to do with the Forbidden fruit. The Mandragora armor comes from consuming the plant that was raping you and that's just the child of the ancient tree. The only reason why you lost the fruit was because the hodded person was being an asshole and fed the fruit into the tree.
To get the Foridden fruit, when questioned by the hodded person for the first time, respond with "of course!", so that he will not feed the Fruit away. Then followed by "try to consume" to gain the armor without being turned into the mandragora. The hood will then place the Forbidden fruit of the floor for you to claim after the cut scene. You can then either stay there to cultivate the mandragora fruits or just exit the place.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
In addition, according to the voting results, after the completion of the relic line, we will enter the development of the Torres City Canary Line. . I hope everyone will like it again~
i have been outdated for a few months on this game... wait are you telling me they have yet to do Torres City? the heck i been waiting for ages for anything to do on that city again, and the 2nd game is yet to implement it fml...

Last edited:

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
i have been outdated for a few months on this game... wait are you telling me they have yet to do Torres City? the heck i been waiting for ages for anything to do on that city again, and the 2nd game is yet to implement it fml...
It's just writing and scripting that's lacking for Torres. There's several quests/lines that are either unimplemented or unfinished. The City of Anvil is pretty empty in v2.40.

You can still enjoy the content that is finished though. Throw a dollar or two at their Patreon if you like the game... It might make them write faster.

Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
anyone knwow how to change lanbguage setting, mine is turned into chinese I tried from both dl, its in chinese language

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
anyone knwow how to change lanbguage setting, mine is turned into chinese I tried from both dl, its in chinese language
I think it has something to do with your config file and node.us data. Use the prev mentioned trick to clear app data

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
how is the development cycle.. so far? is it nearing completion? i remember.. Cursed Armor 1 (prequel) ended on V2.50, i haven't tried out Cursed Armor II yet.. and is awfully curious, does Cursed Armor II met your expectations as a sequel with loads of kinks and fetishes to offer? :eek:

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
how is the development cycle.. so far? is it nearing completion? i remember.. Cursed Armor 1 (prequel) ended on V2.50, i haven't tried out Cursed Armor II yet.. and is awfully curious, does Cursed Armor II met your expectations as a sequel with loads of kinks and fetishes to offer? :eek:
I haven't been keeping tabs on this for a while because the developing is taking ages. The dev is dragging this out as much as he can to keep milking the patreons. As far as the game is concerned the new battle system is trash, the story is a lot more linear (which isn't a bad thing in itself) and it feels like there's way less things to do but I guess it's still a work in progress. The artwork is a lot better though.

To sum it up, after the novelty of the sequel hype wore off CAII has not met my expectations as it is now.

Reactions: ralchemilla

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
hi can anyone help me how to make this game smoother, maybe because of the crack I don't know

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
hi can anyone help me how to make this game smoother, maybe because of the crack I don't know
Do you have the ver2.5? For 2.4 follow the steps linked a few pages back to delete user data
Edit : this
Press win + R key
Then copy and paste the following line
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local
hit enter, then find a folder called "User Data" and delete it
Delete your previous game folder as well
reboot your PC

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes