RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
and a changelog

1, Finished the final boss battle of the Artifact line. Almost finished the Bad Ending, the Abaddon branch-line ending is incompleted.
2, The good ending of the Artifact line is incompleted yet, this ending requires player stay virgin at the final scene(a new save of virgin PC is recommended).
3, fixed player reported bugs.

Reactions: LanguidDR
D

Deleted member 1004657

I'm not finding cheat menu
Não estou encontrando menu de trapaça
1597201128471.png

SFlame56

Feb 21, 2020
Change log 2.5 version

1, Finished the final boss battle of the Artifact line. Almost finished the Bad Ending, the Abaddon branch-line ending is incompleted.

2, The good ending of the Artifact line is incompleted yet, this ending requires player stay virgin at the final scene(a new save of virgin PC is recommended).

3, fixed player reported bugs.

This is my favorite suit ^^
How did you get that suit

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
where do i go after that cuz i cant use other transformations
If you find that you cannot use transformations in the sense that your transformation button doesn't work, then that prolly means you've triggered a bug. This bug deletes the progress that you've made before the second talk with the Uncle.
Since at this point you have not even went out for your exorcise, the transformation button does nothing.

So not much anyone can do from there. Its triggered from crossing the bridge. But other than flying over it using the overlord form, I don't know how to work around this.

That said, it seems the good end of the artifact line cannot be reached if you're no longer a virgin (in which case, if you get the overlord armor, you'll lose your virginity to your worm). I'm not sure if what the game developers expect is for us to play the game once, trigger the bad end and replay on a new timeline to reach the good end.

Alternatively, the slime from the lamia den seems to have something to eleviate that, but that's not out yet. Soooo unless you're really curious about that good end, then take another safe file and fly over the bridge and avioid the bug

MarioInMadra

Nov 17, 2019
well, i found critical bug. When you activated first portal near Empire ruins, you can go further on map, cross the bridge. after that your game sets itself to state, when you talk to uncle for the first time about memory loss and being spirit witch. Ofc it locks all the quest that lie beyond that point.

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
Hi, I always wanted to ask, can I wear the clothes I wear until tomorrow without changing
for example I wear these clothes and go to sleep and when I wake up I am still wearing these clothes and not changing into princess clothes

ScreenShot_20200815051001.png
princess clothes
ScreenShot_20200815051114.png

Putris

Aug 12, 2020
Hey guys, is there any way for the dark nipples, that you get in the worm king temple, to last till the end of the game? For me they came back to normal after some time and I really liked them in their darker version.

crasits9

Sep 21, 2019
i have been stuck on the overload worm as i choose to get raped by the worm king and i cant find the way out
noted that u have to become a worm king witch and i dont know how to trigger.
Someone please help TT

crasits9

Sep 21, 2019
can someone provide videos or any thing that can guide me to go out the worm cave TT
I have been stuck for 2 hours and yet still no progress

crasits9

Sep 21, 2019
What should i do to go through the red size. I have been raped by the worm and give birth and yet still cannot move on
1597514160780.png

crasits9

Sep 21, 2019
View attachment 773761
I refer to the quest line, kindly explain how to "find a way to escape" and to explain go to the southwest part of the worm zone to trigger a scene. Which part is worm zone?
1597514637669.png
or this?
1597514665882.png
As I spent almost 2 hours to find the "southwest part of worm zone" and I cant still cant find out

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes