RuiMist

May 6, 2017
lol, you been sham. Luckily for me i downloaded it from SVS comics so i actaully have the 1.9.7 update. But sadly it's not the 1.9.7.7 update that came out recently
It came from this website I wonder if someone just mislabeled it or if they didn't realize the versions don't match up

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017
Guys i'm stuck in the academy... i rly dont understand how to get the good ending.
I finished all class too & im stuck after beryl taked me for the 3th time..WELP PLZ

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I heard you just have to end the game while having the parasite quest done before hand

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Nvm i did it!
Anyone know how to get this?
View attachment 17996
I had the feed from his patron feed translated by a user on ulmf
you also need to be playing a recent version of it as well.

Another user on the ulmf forum translated it roughly for me so credits goto him swpkmn

How to get the Evil Insect (Abadon) End

Requirements:

Get Magic School Good End
Become a Worm Wife (parasite saga)
Finish Guild saga Finish Slave saga
(Order matters. You need to finish the magic school before starting the guild saga)

1) Finish the hypnosis and magic school quests (you get the magic school id from Dragonsong after the hypnosis quest)

2) Complete parasite area

3) Complete guild saga (rest is explanation of guild saga)

4-6) Complete slave saga (contains detailed explanation of slave saga)

7) Talk to Owen to get 100k bonus for completing the quest, then talk to Melissa and pay her for info on Abaddon.

8) She will point you toward Robert, the old man in the prison. So, you need to get yourself thrown in prison.

9) Give Robert the tobacco as usual, and eventually you will ask him about Abaddon. It will anger him. You will need to talk to him at night, but to get to him at night, you will need a lockpick...

10) You will need to accept the warden's offer and have sex with him in order to search his office for wire to make into a lockpick. (It's basically the same as how you would normally break out of the jail). Visit the old man at night a few times, and he will eventually tell you what you need to know.

11) Now you need to get out of the jail. If your Lust gets too high, Lilina won't leave on her own, so you will need to lower it, through masturbation in the mine or by using the Devil's Imprisonment item, which can be obtained (before entering prison) by spending enough nights with the warrior mercenaries that hang out in the guild during the day.

12) After breaking out of the prison, check the wall of the area you come out at (if you got out of prison by serving time, go south of town to the port area, then go to the bottom of that area and go west to reach the same area) for the 'magic stone', then go to the Island Village.

13) With the magic stone, you can unseal the barrier in the Island Village. (Once you enter the unsealed area, you won't be able to leave the village until you reach an ending. Also, some Philtres will help if you want to get the "True" Ending, but you can't get those in the village.) After you enter the unsealed area, walk around for a bit, then leave. Afterwards you end up in the inn. Buy as much water and crops as you can (you will need them soon). Rest in the inn when you are done.

14) That night, you will automatically go to the SE house. A night or two later, the parasite king helm will appear and explain what is happening. The Abaddon parasite is controlling you. You can keep it at bay with the antidote from Melissa, but you should only have 3 of those, and each one only works for 1 day.

15) You can not leave the village.
A. Put food in the boxes to the left, and water in the buckets to the right. If you did not buy food and water, or run out of either, you can take some from the village, but be careful.

B. To get the true end, you will need to get 500 SP and use 'Dimensional Portal' to contact Sealcya. (There are only a few people you can get SP from in the village, and you only get 3 days to gather the SP, since if you go to bed at night without taking an antidote, you will lose all of the SP you gathered. This is why I suggest using Philtres, since Estrus triples SP gained. Just don't go to sleep at night without getting rid of the Estrus, or you may lose your SP anyway.)

C. For either Bad End, don't achieve the True End. Bad End B happens if you get found out by the villagers. For Bad End A, you must not let the village find out what's going on, and the end will happen on its own.

D. Only Bad End A gives you all of the Abaddon equipment.

hope this helps

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017
I had the feed from his patron feed translated by a user on ulmf
you also need to be playing a recent version of it as well.

Another user on the ulmf forum translated it roughly for me so credits goto him swpkmn

How to get the Evil Insect (Abadon) End

Requirements:

Get Magic School Good End
Become a Worm Wife (parasite saga)
Finish Guild saga Finish Slave saga
(Order matters. You need to finish the magic school before starting the guild saga)

1) Finish the hypnosis and magic school quests (you get the magic school id from Dragonsong after the hypnosis quest)

2) Complete parasite area

3) Complete guild saga (rest is explanation of guild saga)

4-6) Complete slave saga (contains detailed explanation of slave saga)

7) Talk to Owen to get 100k bonus for completing the quest, then talk to Melissa and pay her for info on Abaddon.

8) She will point you toward Robert, the old man in the prison. So, you need to get yourself thrown in prison.

9) Give Robert the tobacco as usual, and eventually you will ask him about Abaddon. It will anger him. You will need to talk to him at night, but to get to him at night, you will need a lockpick...

10) You will need to accept the warden's offer and have sex with him in order to search his office for wire to make into a lockpick. (It's basically the same as how you would normally break out of the jail). Visit the old man at night a few times, and he will eventually tell you what you need to know.

11) Now you need to get out of the jail. If your Lust gets too high, Lilina won't leave on her own, so you will need to lower it, through masturbation in the mine or by using the Devil's Imprisonment item, which can be obtained (before entering prison) by spending enough nights with the warrior mercenaries that hang out in the guild during the day.

12) After breaking out of the prison, check the wall of the area you come out at (if you got out of prison by serving time, go south of town to the port area, then go to the bottom of that area and go west to reach the same area) for the 'magic stone', then go to the Island Village.

13) With the magic stone, you can unseal the barrier in the Island Village. (Once you enter the unsealed area, you won't be able to leave the village until you reach an ending. Also, some Philtres will help if you want to get the "True" Ending, but you can't get those in the village.) After you enter the unsealed area, walk around for a bit, then leave. Afterwards you end up in the inn. Buy as much water and crops as you can (you will need them soon). Rest in the inn when you are done.

14) That night, you will automatically go to the SE house. A night or two later, the parasite king helm will appear and explain what is happening. The Abaddon parasite is controlling you. You can keep it at bay with the antidote from Melissa, but you should only have 3 of those, and each one only works for 1 day.

15) You can not leave the village.
A. Put food in the boxes to the left, and water in the buckets to the right. If you did not buy food and water, or run out of either, you can take some from the village, but be careful.

B. To get the true end, you will need to get 500 SP and use 'Dimensional Portal' to contact Sealcya. (There are only a few people you can get SP from in the village, and you only get 3 days to gather the SP, since if you go to bed at night without taking an antidote, you will lose all of the SP you gathered. This is why I suggest using Philtres, since Estrus triples SP gained. Just don't go to sleep at night without getting rid of the Estrus, or you may lose your SP anyway.)

C. For either Bad End, don't achieve the True End. Bad End B happens if you get found out by the villagers. For Bad End A, you must not let the village find out what's going on, and the end will happen on its own.

D. Only Bad End A gives you all of the Abaddon equipment.

hope this helps
WOW thank you so much but now i need to complete the slave route.. btw is normal if i go in the island i cant enter in the inn or talk with ppl? & any info for beat the slave island as fast possible? wait 1.97 dont containe the abadon?

Last edited:

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
WOW thank you so much but now i need to complete the slave route.. btw is normal if i go in the island i cant enter in the inn or talk with ppl? & any info for beat the slave island as fast possible? wait 1.97 dont containe the abadon?
Not exactly sure which version it got added in, but pretty sure you'll be fine to do it in version 1.9.7XX. But i cant say for sure as i always play the latest versions.

I don't know what you mean by not being able to talk to people on the island or in the inn. If your doing the slave quest, or have been enslaved there by bandits, you should be able to visit all the place except the castle and prison.

Sadly there is no "quick way" to get through except through cheating, you have to get to a slave rating of 100 and keep that for 3 weeks to get nominated for the slave pageant where you'l be acquired as a gift for gloria. Then come the long process of getting trained by her. If doing the guild quest, you'll eventually get tasked training the other girl as part of the quest. with a few different ends.

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017
Not exactly sure which version it got added in, but pretty sure you'll be fine to do it in version 1.9.7XX. But i cant say for sure as i always play the latest versions.

I don't know what you mean by not being able to talk to people on the island or in the inn. If your doing the slave quest, or have been enslaved there by bandits, you should be able to visit all the place except the castle and prison.

Sadly there is no "quick way" to get through except through cheating, you have to get to a slave rating of 100 and keep that for 3 weeks to get nominated for the slave pageant where you'l be acquired as a gift for gloria. Then come the long process of getting trained by her. If doing the guild quest, you'll eventually get tasked training the other girl as part of the quest. with a few different ends.
well i just need too play & do the arena? right?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes