MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Only if we had some that wasn't so cheap and actaully could give money every month to wolfzq while remaining hidden on patreon so we can get the lasted version of the game then it comes out with new updates
Hopefully @JohnJameson@_2 can be the hero that we need.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
That is a terrible way of doing a business. What i understood from his bad english is that if i become a supporter now, i miss all the previous content. And he wants much more money than other creators for monthly subscription. I'm pretty sure that stops many people like me from becoming a patron.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
That is a terrible way of doing a business. What i understood from his bad english is that if i become a supporter now, i miss all the previous content. And he wants much more money than other creators for monthly subscription. I'm pretty sure that stops many people like me from becoming a patron.
If you donate 16$ a month and when the grand total adds up to150 you automatically qualify for all previous patreon dlc. Plus it's basiaclly dlc but you get the full game whether or not you give 150 so if you're really bitching about that than just pay for the main game only

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
If you donate 16$ a month and when the grand total adds up to150 you automatically qualify for all previous patreon dlc. Plus it's basiaclly dlc but you get the full game whether or not you give 150 so if you're really bitching about that than just pay for the main game only
Oh, i understood from his broken english that i had to pay 150$ for everything and then i had to pay 1$ a month for the future. So if you pay 16$ for 10 months, i get everything? That makes more sense then. Still, you know that with 150$, you can buy 3 AAA games, right?

And he wants 16$ per month while other devs wants 10$. That is 60% more than everyone else. Therefore what i said still stands, this game is very expensive.

Haiko-Hime

Jul 7, 2017
In case anyone is interested, I found a way to improve the controls by editing the RPG_Core.js file with Notepad++.
Find "Input.keyMapper" or "Input.gamepadMapper" and change, add to, or remove the following lines, which are formatted as:
#: 'command',

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LE Vu Duc Linh

Jul 11, 2017
Hey, how do I escape the prison guy? I get caught by getting naked, and then I stuck :) I can't find the key to the storehouse to gather my inventory and escape.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Hey, how do I escape the prison guy? I get caught by getting naked, and then I stuck :) I can't find the key to the storehouse to gather my inventory and escape.
Either do your time and make sure your lust is low (spam masturbate in the mines) or sleep with the Warden and try to steal the steel key (it RNG base and there actaully a chance to not get it at all)

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Some how i got my crime time to be in the negative and i keep busting out causing my negative time being double. So i can leave when ever :v

Calypso345

Aug 9, 2017
About slave quest, the guy from guild sending me there says you need to impress yellow haired chick at the arena but how? I couldn't manage that. Impossible to beat 3rd strong monsters, you can't stand 60 seconds either, second one fast as bolt. I know I can manage that with being a good slave but I couldn't find a way to rescue princess with that way. Someone says you need to have 4000~ lust but can't even lower my lust, I couldn't find a masturbate spot in Torres City. That quest is attacking to my mental for real.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
About slave quest, the guy from guild sending me there says you need to impress yellow haired chick at the arena but how? I couldn't manage that. Impossible to beat 3rd strong monsters, you can't stand 60 seconds either, second one fast as bolt. I know I can manage that with being a good slave but I couldn't find a way to rescue princess with that way. Someone says you need to have 4000~ lust but can't even lower my lust, I couldn't find a masturbate spot in Torres City. That quest is attacking to my mental for real.
Just cheat like everybody else

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Well, that worked out but still sent me same line. I still don't know how to rescue princess tho
Are you john's slave? If yes just play the waiting game. The story will happen on it's own. Just train yourself so you become a better slave

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
This game still just a fuck ton of sprite sex horse shit or is there actual art in the game now?

Reactions: ponyguy
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes