Calypso345

Aug 9, 2017
Are you john's slave? If yes just play the waiting game. The story will happen on it's own. Just train yourself so you become a better slave
Yeah I did that and john asked me for any wish then considered to give me leaving ticket for 30 days. But you can't leave because of princess quest stucks at there. I played like 7 days after that but didn't trigger anything. John's like stops at 70 points.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
You just keep sleeping with him. If you go to the basement you can see the princess locked in a room. Over time it will become clear what to do. Keep your sexual power up if you want to get the good ending. Or give into john's dick to get the forever slave ending. If you save the princess you'll never be allowed into the city ever again but there's is another ending where you can come and go when ever

Reactions: Calypso345

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
how to get married for Linina??
either do unicorn quest or the Adventure Guild quest( warning: the Guild quest is a post game quest. I think you have to do the College quest which make the main story in assessable)

Haiko-Hime

Jul 7, 2017
Where are each of the sacred relics located? I found the ones at the Guild Encampment (anti-special poison effects), the one at the Slaver City (anti-skooma addiction), and the one at the Unicorn Race Training area (anti-parasite pregnancy), but there are supposedly 7 others.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Where are each of the sacred relics located? I found the ones at the Guild Encampment (anti-special poison effects), the one at the Slaver City (anti-skooma addiction), and the one at the Unicorn Race Training area (anti-parasite pregnancy), but there are supposedly 7 others.
What would be the point of all the relics if someone just told you where they were. That wouldn't be fun at all now would it. But if you really need help just get one if the ending of the game and start new game plus

Senalata

Aug 21, 2017
I did the parasite quest but now after each sleep I have one growing on my lower body. If I keep sleeping it spreads to the breasts and leaves the pelvis, but after another sleep it comes back. It's annoying because my character walks pretty slow and is considered naked under that effect. I've got it ripped off by guards which is a temporary fix that nets me jail time and doesn't stop *another* darn parasite from growing after another nap. Ideas?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I did the parasite quest but now after each sleep I have one growing on my lower body. If I keep sleeping it spreads to the breasts and leaves the pelvis, but after another sleep it comes back. It's annoying because my character walks pretty slow and is considered naked under that effect. I've got it ripped off by guards which is a temporary fix that nets me jail time and doesn't stop *another* darn parasite from growing after another nap. Ideas?
Did you actaully tried taking medicine for the parasites? Just ripping them off doesn't take out the eggs still inside you. Also make sure the king is not summoned when taking your meds

Reactions: Senalata

Senalata

Aug 21, 2017
Duh, I had no idea medicine for parasites even existed. I used the slut skill that hides him if that's what you mean, although he's actually rather cool when paired with the armor so I hope it won't be an issue having him on once the parasite eggs are gone.

Senalata

Aug 21, 2017
Sucks then, though money isn't an issue with the unicorn races part being done (thanks to your incredibly useful tips a bunch of pages back).

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I was tasked with killing the thief at the unicorn farm but owed money to Fetch so he caught and came to the unicorn and I do not know how to get out.
If you had sex before you can get out by gaining sexual power and teleport out or just earn enough money for your freedom

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
It says this is 1.97 but if you open the game in the bottom right corner it says Version 1.95 77% translated

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
It says this is 1.97 but if you open the game in the bottom right corner it says Version 1.95 77% translated
lol, you been sham. Luckily for me i downloaded it from SVS comics so i actaully have the 1.9.7 update. But sadly it's not the 1.9.7.7 update that came out recently

Reactions: akto
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes