Shade177

Feb 2, 2019
Does anyone know what the relationship level has to be for Snowy to propose a training method during the sacred beast quest line?

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
first i have to thank you for your contribution to this thread... second what type of phone you tried???
i have samsung a7 and it fails to install?
That installed on my phone. hmm, Mine is an "Obama phone" which is actually a Samsung chip set also only by an off brand.. I'm not messing with it any more though till that O.S. gets properly hacked. Um I kind of freaked when I realized how much add ware and spyware those government phones come pre-installed with..

But back on point are you sure you have -all- of your anti virus and more importantly the "Play Store" disabled from preventing 3RD party apps from running? Laugh, I'm no pro with those things but I messed with mine for a couple weeks till I realized it was all the pre-installed shit that was installing adware on my phone... =/

Actually M.U, Online Plus and the Play Store are evil as hell... Probably a bunch of others, like isn't the picture viewer that comes one of them? I just gave up on using my government phone till someone releases a none adware infested O.S. for it.

Reactions: hornyking69

jacktheqp9834ur

Dec 4, 2019
Hi I just need to ask; what is / how do you equip the Abbadon Armor? Is it more than one piece?

I've achieved the true end, but can't seem to fly to the Wolf God's area.

After the new game, all I got was the witch set, and one piece of Abbadon Parasitisim. I've given away SP so that I can actually equip them, but there's still no change in the skill menu that allows me to fly.

What am I missing? Did I do something wrong?

Version 2.01

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
anyone can help me complete the Prison Line oath is very difficult

anyone can help me complete the Prison Line oath is very difficult

ob123

Jan 29, 2018
wolfzq's behavior has become the very definition of "A penny wise and pound foolish".

Investing in DRM and micro-optimizing transactions when players have been complaining about poor translations and buggy gameplay from the very beginning. Instead of building replayability and enhancing existing gameplay, they instead spend their time developing more barriers of entry for their existing customers :-\.

Like, literally trying to cut a larger piece out of a shrinking pie.
heh funny i heard this was based on an oblivion mod of the same name also made by wolfzq which i played. Though he just stole a bunch of model assets with that, I love how they actually selling this on steam for 11 dollars lmao and its censored, If that isn't bad enough i heard from the reviews that the translations are absolutely awful.

Also best off not to bother with said mod, its very buggy and was left unfinished by wolfzq, Take it from someone who has played said mod it just abruptly ends at some point,

Besides that he also tried to make money off the unfinished mod with "borrowed" assets and got into a lot of heat for it and his mod got pulled off the web well was pulled off people have since reuploaded the original mod translated. I know wolfzq is not the most well liked individual among the hentai indies games community and this game i swear has vanilla assets from rpgmaker mvp in here the music i heard that music in countless other rpgmvp games. So with alot of controversy surrounding him think that is why everyone is pirating his cursed armor games lol.

So color me surprised when many years later i discovered that he had made an rpg based off a buggy mess of a mod by the same name. That being said cursed armor is a pretty good game it has alot of depth but it is still not worth buying with money imo lol, And to anyone who is trying this for the first time if you even think of selecting hard mode your going to have a bad time.
Oh boy. Taiwanese and Chinese are the same aren't they. They sure love to fuck their customers up at some point.

Last edited:

Sycophantam

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
Dev is pretty weird not gonna lie, but the game is nice. Although it would have been 10 for me if it had some more cg's

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I have URIERROR problem, what should I do?
Thanks for replies
Well, the full text or a screenshot of the error is generally more useful, but a quick google search could help find info on this error. Including links to this very site. Since I didn't take more than a minute looking, make sure you can save / modify files where you put the game. So not in the programs or windows folders (assuming you're on windows), and in some other folder.

Reactions: Zencuto

Zencuto

Jun 3, 2018
Well, the full text or a screenshot of the error is generally more useful, but a quick google search could help find info on this error. Including links to this very site. Since I didn't take more than a minute looking, make sure you can save / modify files where you put the game. So not in the programs or windows folders (assuming you're on windows), and in some other folder.
1576131599384.png
When I start the game, it's immediately turn into this. And I can't find anything useful on the internet either :(

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
When I start the game, it's immediately turn into this. And I can't find anything useful on the internet either :(
Another thing that might be an issue is if you used winrar to extract the files. Winrar fucks up anytime there are non-latin characters in file names, scrambling them. If you did use winrar, try 7zip which doesn't do this and is generally all around better.

Reactions: Zencuto

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
is there any way to use this costume
That one, if I remember right, is rather involved. Unless I'm way off it requires completing the game with the 'real true end' and beating the wolf god which allows using deification when having the gray wolf god hairstyle, by using the hair changer. Forgot if it also required all the relics or not, or being ng+.

NOTE: Body Shop is currently broken in the 2.51 version posted earlier, and so is the deification option on the hair changer, making that appearance only available using an earlier version for the time being.

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
That one, if I remember right, is rather involved. Unless I'm way off it requires completing the game with the 'real true end' and beating the wolf god which allows using deification when having the gray wolf god hairstyle, by using the hair changer. Forgot if it also required all the relics or not, or being ng+.

NOTE: Body Shop is currently broken in the 2.51 version posted earlier, and so is the deification option on the hair changer, making that appearance only available using an earlier version for the time being.

I don't quite understand so if we want to use the costume we have to use the previous version and not version 2.51

ryvetra

Jul 31, 2019
HELP, i give up trying.
what do i need to do in relic line (soul contract) : wait for contract's day.
i already spent 7 days + and giving births to slime 53 and yet nothing happend.
is it because i do another line ?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes