ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
how much MB or GB does this game have?
Properties:
Size: 587mb
Size on disk: 595mb.
From what I've seen, most of the sex is one or two cg images, followed by pixel. And since I've only played for 10 minutes and seen two sex scenes (not counting the multiple masturbations), I'm guessing there will be a LOT of them.
Especially if you start a game on 'easy', then skip the prologue. You get given a spell to go to a spacial room using the armor. Inside you see a succubus that can send you to the recollection room. And there are quite a lot of sprites in that room, each with multiple scenes.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a new game plus or restart? Because if not, I see literally no way to unlock all of the recollection room. It isn't related to the 'global' file. I unlocked a couple scenes and then went into the save I have in the recall area and it was still locked. So they have to be done in that specific file.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Wasn't asking about the so called "DLC costumes", I was more less asking about the Pateron costumes though, but since you replied, then it is a very hard pass for this version update of the game.
There's an unlocked patreon costume shop in this version (that's what my game called it). It has several costumes that change the look of your character. Schoolgirl, policewomen, bunny, etc.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
There's an unlocked patreon costume shop in this version (that's what my game called it). It has several costumes that change the look of your character. Schoolgirl, policewomen, bunny, etc.
Yeah, that is what I was asking for about, also wanted to know if in this one, had them all, not just the starters ones.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Can you earn sexual power and stay a virgin? I've gotten my lust up and tried to speak to women, but it just says that women can't satisfy her.
And if I equip the chastity belt, it tells me I have to remove it before doing anything related to lust.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Can you earn sexual power and stay a virgin? I've gotten my lust up and tried to speak to women, but it just says that women can't satisfy her.
And if I equip the chastity belt, it tells me I have to remove it before doing anything related to lust.
Yeah, there is some lez stuff in the game, due to one of the sexual titiles status you'll have sex with women, but needs a cock to do so.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah, there is some lez stuff in the game, due to one of the sexual titiles status you'll have sex with women, but needs a cock to do so.
Yeah. I saw my character as a futa when I was in the undead castle. How do you get that? I'm trying for a virginal run, but the grind is freaking real.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Needs a futa tag, scat tag (wish I had a freaking warning about this one), watersports tag, beastiality tag... Hell, it probably needs all but maybe 10 of the entire tag listing, lol.
I'm not sure if the flower girl is a loli, so I don't think it needs a shota or loli tag, at least.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Needs a futa tag, scat tag (wish I had a freaking warning about this one), watersports tag, beastiality tag... Hell, it probably needs all but maybe 10 of the entire tag listing, lol.
I'm not sure if the flower girl is a loli, so I don't think it needs a shota or loli tag, at least.
It's always had the scat tag until just recently, I guess. ¯\_(° ͜ʖ °)_/¯ Was just looking at it like, "Wait, did they cut content...?"

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
sorry i am at the beginning of the game and i cant talk to hiller to start the main quest. i hid everything(am playing on normal diffuculty) the head, chain and sword and wore all the clothes and still she wont talk to him

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
All the bugs fixed, completed translation, some changes in the menu, base system update (do not know what wolfz meant with that) and wolf god story update.
There is a 2.50 updated to 2.51 version with online drm and patreon costumes.
Asbestosis had cracked it https://f95zone.to/threads/cursed-armor-v2-50-wolfzq.1193/page-112#post-2633274 so use that if you want the costumes...
I'm missing some clothes is that normal with that version? or did I miss something?
thanks?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes