25999hia

Feb 14, 2019
How can i get love of parasite? I cant find it i have already finish the line of parasite but still cant see this memory

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Don't think y'all should reply to a post, posted on Feb 9, 2019.

New Links:
| |

This doesn't include the cheat menu extension for Cursed Armor, which you can download from github:

(haven't try the cheat menu on CA2/haven't try CA2 yet)

You're welcome.
Will this work on the 2.50 version? I tried playing the current, but it keeps telling me there are images missing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Will this work on the 2.50 version? I tried playing the current, but it keeps telling me there are images missing.
No, it only gives you access to the secret shop. If you look into the game files according to the path on your screenshot, you'll see you have some other costumes, but not the one numbered on the error message.
The items still have their stats but won't show up because there's no image. you can still copy and rename other outfits to that name for it to show up if you don't like Lilina being naked.

I'be tried combining the files of "modded 2.04" "2.50" and "all patreon content" (all 3 downloads on frontpage) and their image folders, but i'm still lacking many many costumes.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
No, it only gives you access to the secret shop. If you look into the game files according to the path on your screenshot, you'll see you have some other costumes, but not the one numbered on the error message.
The items still have their stats but won't show up because there's no image. you can still copy and rename other outfits to that name for it to show up if you don't like Lilina being naked.

I'be tried combining the files of "modded 2.04" "2.50" and "all patreon content" (all 3 downloads on frontpage) and their image folders, but i'm still lacking many many costumes.
Hates to ask, how many others are you lacking though?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Stop replying to arthas50, as he probably is mia. See my post on page 114 if you are not blind, I have already supply the reupload.
Okay! Some of us gets it, but the thing is though, he/she should have kept that updated over time though, so we don't have to beg as much of about it, I know you supplied us a semi good one, but still that we are lacking many outfits, some are a set, some sets unlocks some skills, some unlocks hidden/special endings, some more less can grant up full protection of things, while others gives us things that we can have fun with. It is just a pain in the freaking ass, having to manage many different versions downloads of the same game, to try to gets a near completion of the costumes though. It is why almost all of here, or some of us, is asking for a compete 100% costumes download, so that we can see what they all are really about and have fun with them, as I am thinking, there are a few costumes sets, that does effect the game's story progression in the game from the very start, and gives us a hidden route to explore. So yeah.... We been asking for several months now and almost over a year for it. Sorry but man and oh my God..... To me if the game doesn't have all of it's contents at all, even though there are in the game's programing files, but doesn't shows up at all, the game isn't complete at all. Sorry if we bitch and freaking damn complains about it, but some of us are trying to wait on of about this for a very long time and trying to be very patient about it, while others are slowly becoming very impatient of about it.

Sorry for the huge wall of text of TL;DR, but man....... It has been far and way to long for this thing, that still hasn't been resolved at all.....

Also your post in page 114 isn't there by the way.

Reactions: KainbloodOmen

1Z4Y01

Apr 9, 2019
Are PC saves cannot use on Android?
I'm looking for any directory for saves, but didn't find yet(android/data, etc...)

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Okay! Some of us gets it, but the thing is though, he/she should have kept that updated over time though, so we don't have to beg as much of about it, I know you supplied us a semi good one, but still that we are lacking many outfits, some are a set, some sets unlocks some skills, some unlocks hidden/special endings, some more less can grant up full protection of things, while others gives us things that we can have fun with. It is just a pain in the freaking ass, having to manage many different versions downloads of the same game, to try to gets a near completion of the costumes though. It is why almost all of here, or some of us, is asking for a compete 100% costumes download, so that we can see what they all are really about and have fun with them, as I am thinking, there are a few costumes sets, that does effect the game's story progression in the game from the very start, and gives us a hidden route to explore. So yeah.... We been asking for several months now and almost over a year for it. Sorry but man and oh my God..... To me if the game doesn't have all of it's contents at all, even though there are in the game's programing files, but doesn't shows up at all, the game isn't complete at all. Sorry if we bitch and freaking damn complains about it, but some of us are trying to wait on of about this for a very long time and trying to be very patient about it, while others are slowly becoming very impatient of about it.

Sorry for the huge wall of text of TL;DR, but man....... It has been far and way to long for this thing, that still hasn't been resolved at all.....

Also your post in page 114 isn't there by the way.
To your previous message, i'm lacking about half the costumes? I haven't really counted, just tried the chest-pieces one by one to see which one showed up/didn't. If the chest piece is there, the rest of the costume is too so it's faster that trying every single piece of gear.

To this message : no costume affects the story or skills, period. Only cosmetics and stats. The game is complete. As for the costumes we don't have (for the reminder they're all in-game, the only thing we lack is the visuals), I can understand that people don't want to donate 150$ for cosmetics on a RPGM hentai game to share it for free afterwards.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
To this message : no costume affects the story or skills, period. Only cosmetics and stats. The game is complete. As for the costumes we don't have (for the reminder they're all in-game, the only thing we lack is the visuals), I can understand that people don't want to donate 150$ for cosmetics on a RPGM hentai game to share it for free afterwards.
But there are costume sets that does affects the story and or skills though, I use to had a copy of the game, that did have such things, that did what I listed in my messages though, I strongly remembered it very well, cuz I use to had a copy of the game, before my computer gotten its first BSOD (Blue Screen of Death), that I had to to a full reformat and a fresh re-installation of my computer's OS, so yes there are such things though, that did exist over 2 or 3 years ago, that completely changed the way you plays the game.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
But there are costume sets that does affects the story and or skills though, I use to had a copy of the game, that did have such things, that did what I listed in my messages though, I strongly remembered it very well, cuz I use to had a copy of the game, before my computer gotten its first BSOD (Blue Screen of Death), that I had to to a full reformat and a fresh re-installation of my computer's OS, so yes there are such things though, that did exist over 2 or 3 years ago, that completely changed the way you plays the game.
That'd be storyline-specific stuff (guessing the parasite arc or thereabouts) not something you buy from a damn shop.
Three guesses which was being referred to, the first two don't count.

MrKnorke

Mar 21, 2019
Hey Guys, I got a problem: I try to get the the Abbadon Line. The Wiki says to unlock it, you must do some quest in this order :
  • hypnosis line
  • parasite line
  • Guild line
  • Slave line
I alrady finished the first two but now the guild line wont start... Im alrady a master member in the guild but if i fuck the guild master he just tells me to come back tomorrow and nothing happens. Do i miss somthing or what is problem?

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
Who like me encounters a problem when the character is infected with a lack of image file after the 4th day?

Fill1.jpg

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Who like me encounters a problem when the character is infected with a lack of image file after the 4th day?
Yeah, I got the same on my playthrough. I think it's nothing, because there should be 3 states: 1st only head parasite, 2nd with crotch parasite, 3rd with breast parasites. Maybe I am wrong, but that has to get proofed by someone else.

CodyEthan

Mar 11, 2019
save files for saving the third princess of the empire? Anyone? I accidentally deleted and forgotten about that I'm gonna come back to it and replay a bit for alternate ending hahah and I totally forgotten about the permanent slave thingy ahahaha haha... Whelp...

SansAe

Jul 16, 2019
Don't think y'all should reply to a post, posted on Feb 9, 2019.

New Links:
| |

This doesn't include the cheat menu extension for Cursed Armor, which you can download from github:

(haven't try the cheat menu on CA2/haven't try CA2 yet)

You're welcome.
Work for mobile .?

Mar 6, 2020
In fact, it may be because we used the cheat menu and then called out clothes that are not in the game, so it will prompt the lack of clothes. I think we should find a normal save and try.

Rezzoning

May 10, 2019
I feel like this game is way too convoluted with its systems. Like, you seem to be getting the cursed armor and sword early on, but then you lose it after going into combat for a few quests. It seems like there is no easy way to get it back either.
Increasing stats like lust to max and such also seems to require over half an hour of farming, etc. Not to mention guild quests. Doing anything beyond collecting shrooms and harbs or beating blue slimes also seems to require the cursed armor's weapon.
The game even has a wiki and yet it still explains none of that.

Natsu40

Jun 27, 2017
Found the scrapped links on yiff.party so here you go

V.2.51 F95mod log:
Code:
1. Removed DRM
2. Unlocked Patreon Content
3. Added CheatMenu with Game specific tabs

So apparently there's basically nothing new, he only added a DRM system which was fairly easy to bypass. Anyway at least its not the Frankenstein 2.01 that was the only version available, tho again almost no new content.

But hey android version!

So looking at the post on yiff.party it seems wolfzq stated that the basement shop (in the patreon shop) in not supported, thus you will likely receive missing asset notification if you use it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have changed the code to make it accessible at least, but as some of the assets themselves are missing, no support for any error will provided for it whatsoever, at least not from me. (I'd say 1/3 to 1/2 of basement shop works).

Also I found this version yesterday so it it has NOT been tested extensively (just made sure it runs and patreon shop works). Report any crash here or via PM

I have tested the android version, but on anything but the newest processors the game experience will be bad. (I could get stable 30fps on sdm845 and ~24fps with dips to 17fps on bluestack emulator)

English Version:
Windows Mega
Android Mega

中文版 :
Windows Mega
Android Mega

EDIT: attached cheatmenu fix that solves the undefined function issue, copy and replace files in the game folder
Good Day! May I ask if there are bugfix for the missing beauty salon where you can edit with the patreon contents. It is unaccessable in the v 2.51 mod along with some missing patreon contents. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes