Neitha

Jan 20, 2019
The game is unbearably slow for me. I am not talking about pacing, I am talking about the thing seemingly be running about as fast as a slideshow (maybe slower). What is up with that? I know my computer isn't exactly powerful, but that is a little too much. Is the game just that poorly optimized or is there something I am missing that is making it VERY SLOW just for me?

ElLaluna

Jun 27, 2020
i got a question in academic arc
anyone know how many lust must get? or that arc just got end game? or can be clear? i'm stuck in there and always got end game :cry:

ElLaluna

Jun 27, 2020
To start magic academy finish hypnosis questline and date dragonsong three times.
Recommend finishing relic questline, otherwise you will be locked out.
Academy (bring at least 10 aphrodisiac and 10 sedative)

this table is basically the picture that was floating around this thread...
Day 0 Nothing
Day 1 Light 1 Sleep Roomate
Day 2 Light 2 Air 1 Roomate
Day 3 Light 3 Air 2 Roomate
Day 4 Water 1 Air 3 Roomate
Day 5 Water 2 Fire 1 Roomate
Day 6 Water 3 Fire 2 Roomate
Day 7 Earth 1 Fire 3 Roomate
Day 8 Earth 2 Lightning 1 Roomate
Day 9 Earth 3 Lightning 2 Roomate
Day 10 Light 4 Lightning 3 Room
Day 11 Water 4 Lightning 4 Find BF (outside)
Day 12 Earth 4 (talk to green head by the door) Air 4 Date BF (roof) Dark spirit
Day 13 Light 5 (talk to green haired girl) Fire 4 Lightning teacher Dark spirit 2
Day 14 Water 5 Lightning 5 Cafe 1 (dilinquent) dark
Day 15 Earth 5 Fire 5 Cafe 2 (dilinquent) dark (obtain bracelet)
Day 16 Light 6 Lightning 5 (repeat) Cafe 3 (dilinquent) soul brand
Day 17 skip/Miller Air 5 Rooftop date Dark spirit
Day 18 Water 6 Air 6 Lightning teacher/Date BF afterwards Soul brand
Day 19 Earth 6 Fire 6 Date BF Soul brand
Day 20 Skip/Miller Lightning 6 Cafe (Dilinquent) Soul brand
Day 21 Skip/Miller Skip/any Date BR (roof) Soul brand
Day 22 Skip/any Skip/any Date BF (roof) Soul brand
Day 23 Skip/Miller/Anna Skip/any Date BF (roof)
Day 24 Skip/Anna(bath) Skip/any Lightning teacher
Day 25 Skip/any skip/any Lightning teacher roomate
Day 26 Skip/Anna skip/have sex alot sex again then teacher aphrodisiac/roomate
Day 27 aprodisiac/anna Sex/sex aphrodisiac/teacher aphrodisiac/roomate
Day 28 Aphrodisiac/anna sex/sex aphrodisiac/teacher aphrodisiac/roomate
Day 29 Aphrodisiac/anna sex/sex teacher. end.

Honestly, academy just boils down to rank up everything to lv 6, and last three days whore around and raise sex power as high as it will go. You can skip the dark part and it won't have too much impact from what i have seen. you literally have 2 to 3 days that's free so even if you miss a step, just catch up. long as you finish before day 26 you are fine.
wow thx for info

Vail Wolfe

Jul 23, 2019
For those that have problems or do not like the CheatMenu of Aziien .
Use the v2.50 cheat mode attached below (extract and replace/update the www folder of the game with the contents of the zip archive).
How to use:
key 1 : invokes/closes the cheat menu
key 2 : previous menu of the cheat
key 3 : next menu of the cheat
(the other keys are explained in each menu)
Thankyou for the cheat

And do you have the full gallery file? It will help a lot. Thx for the cheat though

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
So, v2 can use all of the stuff?
v2 has most of the patreon costumes (on the first page of the post, they share the costumes there) but not all of them, few are still missing...
The ones that i prepared seems to work if the save is from v2 directly, if you load the game with that save file than switch to your recent play some of the skins shows themselves otherwise then don't even show up (i tried it on winder princess, mai and nero costumes, for others i didn't have the time to test them, it's busy month for me :confused: )

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Why is this game still only 70% translated when Cursed Armor 2 is 91%? Or has the main page just not been updated?

X2

May 31, 2018
Hi i want to ask..

1. Is there a way to farm monster semen faster? Can i skip the battle like doing npc in town while in estrus? Or i have to manually lose or using slut skills for each semen :( ?

2. What is charm stat use for?

thanks and sorry for my english

Fayzer

Oct 30, 2019
Hello guys what is the big differences between the 2.5 and the version of the main page, because i would like to have the full version with all the outfits but i read the thread and its seems that it's not possible to have all the outfits in the last version ? do you have any solution ?

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Hello guys what is the big differences between the 2.5 and the version of the main page, because i would like to have the full version with all the outfits but i read the thread and its seems that it's not possible to have all the outfits in the last version ? do you have any solution ?
Speaking of, what exactly is the reason why it's not possible to have all the costumes?
I'm sure the answer is somewhere in this thread but there's like 123 pages worth of replies now and I don't wanna have to skim through everything. I just need some clarity...

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
I believe the dev has blocked the loading of Patreon assets within the executable. You could technically get around that by altering a save file but it would be temporary at best.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes