zerosakodl

Jul 31, 2020
Hey guys, question for people who might have solved this.
I have a F95Mod version of the game that I got from this form. There are a few items in here that ain't working like Cat's shoe or horse shoe or captain's suit. Am I missing the assets from the download or it just doesn't exist or it's some random patreon thing. The game says it missing image shoe 35 or something along those lines. Anyone can help or have those pic assets for the game?

harrio1

Jul 8, 2017
Hello people, I am in need of a some help if anyone who knows the answer to this can assisst me. While doing the magic academy questline and following the wiki guide, the "bad student" just keeps on sleeping and never triggers, does anyone know what you need to do to trigget the first event? Like I said regardless if it's day 14 or 19 he just stand in the cafeteria sleeping, I triggered it once before but had no way of earning the requiered 5 k lustpower in time on that savefile so I had to redo it. Thankful for assisstance, take care y'all.

fenrir734

Sep 24, 2018
Hello people, I am in need of a some help if anyone who knows the answer to this can assisst me. While doing the magic academy questline and following the wiki guide, the "bad student" just keeps on sleeping and never triggers, does anyone know what you need to do to trigget the first event? Like I said regardless if it's day 14 or 19 he just stand in the cafeteria sleeping, I triggered it once before but had no way of earning the requiered 5 k lustpower in time on that savefile so I had to redo it. Thankful for assisstance, take care y'all.

Reactions: harrio1

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
You're playing a mismatched version it looks like. You might be playing the free/paetron/steam version with the images from another version.

Kizo

Oct 11, 2018
You're playing a mismatched version it looks like. You might be playing the free/paetron/steam version with the images from another version.
Ah noted because I playing 2.51 mod guess I need to download the full costume then

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019

all costmes
Sorry for the stupidly late (~2 years) question, but does this downlod need to be put into the final version download (on the main page here) in any way (overwriting files) or is it the entire game with all the patreon content pre-installed?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Sorry for the stupidly late (~2 years) question, but does this downlod need to be put into the final version download (on the main page here) in any way (overwriting files) or is it the entire game with all the patreon content pre-installed?
this is the game it self. it's not the newest's version but that version mainly has extra encryption or some shit. pretty much all of the game's content in available in this download if i remember correctly

Reactions: JackH13

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
this is the game it self. it's not the newest's version but that version mainly has extra encryption or some shit. pretty much all of the game's content in available in this download if i remember correctly
Don't know if the v2.5 brings anything new(other than the interafce updates) but the costumes does not work on that, well to some extend you can implant the costumes but no permanent solution at hand at the moment, i tried to encrypt the costumes but it does not seems to work unless you start the game with a save file from 2.0,
to clarify what i mean;
save1 is saved in 2.0 with winter queen costume equiped,
save15 is saved in 2.5, with the winter queen costume equiped,
when i open the game on v2.5 and load save1 costumes shows up with no issue then i load save15 and costume is there but..
when i open 2.5 and load save15 costume doesno't show up and gives the usually error on top left
not a clue why and not sure how to fix it, but that's the way around it that i could find, if you want to, i posted the files i worked on couple of posts above

richierenls

Jul 7, 2020
Hello there, im new here and i have some questions, i found a lot of game version on the internet
which version is the latest and the best ? Where can i download it ?
Is there an uncensored patch for this game ?
Thanks

w35tl1f3

Apr 8, 2018
hi there i replay this game now because i saw new updates 2.50 here, but the new update 2.50 don't have much costume to wear. i try to copy paste from v1.9760 to v 2.50 but eror. Anybody has solution here?

Sorry if my english messy

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
hi there i replay this game now because i saw new updates 2.50 here, but the new update 2.50 don't have much costume to wear. i try to copy paste from v1.9760 to v 2.50 but eror. Anybody has solution here?

Sorry if my english messy
Literally 2 posts above you mate :D
Don't know if the v2.5 brings anything new(other than the interafce updates) but the costumes does not work on that, well to some extend you can implant the costumes but no permanent solution at hand at the moment, i tried to encrypt the costumes but it does not seems to work unless you start the game with a save file from 2.0,
to clarify what i mean;
when i open the game on v2.5 and load save1 costumes shows up with no issue then i load save15 and costume is there but..
when i open 2.5 and load save15 costume doesno't show up and gives the usually error on top left
not a clue why and not sure how to fix it, but that's the way around it that i could find, if you want to, i posted the files i worked on couple of posts above
we talked about but there is no solution yet

Reactions: w35tl1f3

w35tl1f3

Apr 8, 2018
to clarify what i mean;
hm thats really sad i really want to see valkyrie costume set i like that one even now, but then again what can we do if there is no solution :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:. well i just play with any costume in the game now.

Jan 26, 2018
while I love games that have many outfits. this seems to be the ultimate cash grab game. I use the slutty gladiator as reference when I tried to transfer the Patreon folder and in 2.50 it still says missing images like a lot are missing. I'm guessing if you don't pay the $150 you don't get to enjoy the outfits and that's a shame. I understand at the same time that time was put in and the creator should indeed be paid for their time but still its a shame you got to pay $150 for and old bundle of costumes

Reactions: Rivalus13

nov2long

Sep 9, 2020
I must be tripping, because I don't know how to remove the Blindfold & Mask after getting it from the Bandit. Also once I equip the Shibari, my top shirt is removed and I cannot remove the rope. And now I can't equip a weapon :eek: I mean it's hot and all, but I wanna do some DaMaGe. Help?

EDIT: Well I removed the blindfold and mask by sleeping it off or bathing I think. But now her hands are still binded to her back. How to remove those?

EDIT 2: Welp, I just had to remove bindings in battle. Yikes.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes