Jun 5, 2018
hm thats really sad i really want to see valkyrie costume set i like that one even now, but then again what can we do if there is no solution :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:. well i just play with any costume in the game now.
There is solution. The developer evicted the entire /www/img/pictures/patreon folder from the previous v1.9760 moved everything to the /www/img/pictures/lilina folder in v 2.50.

Now only 2 things remain:
1) the developer used a new encryption key (063c74a0388db28f147a6653006e5cd2) for .rpgmvp files so you re-encrypt the files you want and then place them all in the /www/img/pictures/lilina folder.
2) the patreon shop is gone... so I buy the clothes in v1.9760 and then move the save file over to 2.5. Because the developer created a new plugin (Z_all.js) to load image, you have to change equipment in v1.9760 and then move the save file over to 2.5.

1599746700524.png

I was too lazy to find the whole set but the zip contains is the .png and the encrypted .png of the valkyrie main body equip only. If you want to convert the entire set, you just need the .png files from v1.9760 and encrypt them yourself using the key I provided.

Last edited:

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
There is solution. The developer evicted the entire /www/img/pictures/patreon folder from the previous v1.9760 moved everything to the /www/img/pictures/lilina folder in v 2.50.

1) the developer used a new encryption key (063c74a0388db28f147a6653006e5cd2) for .rpgmvp files so you re-encrypt the files you want and then place them all in the /www/img/pictures/lilina folder.
2) the patreon shop is gone... so I buy the clothes in v1.9760 and then move the save file over to 2.5. On the side note, because these items don't exist in the game anymore, you have to change equipment in v1.9760 and then move the save file over to 2.5.

View attachment 809655

I was too lazy to find the whole set but the zip contains is the .png and the encrypted .png of the valkyrie main body equip only. If you want to convert the entire set, you just need the .png files from v1.9760 and encrypt them yourself using the key I provided.

If you want to create your own outfit and art, you can put it into the game as long as you have the encryption key!!
i actually encrypted most of them when i had some free time and there are some issues, feel free to try what i encrypted, it should be in the last few pages of the thread

w35tl1f3

Apr 8, 2018

2) the patreon shop is gone... so I buy the clothes in v1.9760 and then move the save file over to 2.5. On the side note, because these items don't exist in the game anymore, you have to change equipment in v1.9760 and then move the save file over to 2.5.

View attachment 809655

If you want to create your own outfit and art, you can put it into the game as long as you have the encryption key!!
eeee i dont know what you mean but is it just to copy paste from /www/img/pictures/patreon v.19760 to v/www/img/pictures/lilina v2.50?????
eeee i saw .png from v1.9760 and .rpgmvp from v2.50, so am i just change all the code .png from v1.9760 to .rpgmvp from v2.50 and then copy paste it to v2.50???

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2018
i actually encrypted most of them when i had some free time and there are some issues, feel free to try what i encrypted, it should be in the last few pages of the thread
yes, I did observe the same load/save issue you mentioned above. The reason for this is because the developer created his own custom plugin to show the costume picture to prevent us from simply playing file tricks to unlock costumes for free.

1599765963253.png

His encryption algorithm is inside the plug-in itself:
1599766068265.png

For some reason, if we load a save file from v1.9760 inside v2.5, it somehow skips/bypasses this encryption. Idk how worth it it is to try to crack this but the easy way is to use v1.9760 savefiles for costume changes.

Reactions: CaptiaCanada

FallenPurity

Jan 6, 2020
The only pregnancy i know about is Slime (Which occurs if you lose to the Lamia sisters i believe) and the Parasite (which occurs on the Parasite quest line).
There's also the well quest, where you fail and have to go back a couple of times, get pregnant and she will also start to lactate.

irene96

Jan 8, 2020
Hello, Quick question.

Which version has the most number of outfits, the 2.04 modded f95 version or the 1.97EV version?

nov2long

Sep 9, 2020
Parasite quest than beat the game
I don't know how you'll see this 3 years after, but I want to know how to get the armor to evolve like the attachment, with the leg wrappings and tentacles in the back. I have everything Abaddon related, but there's still a lot of skin exposed.

EDIT: Found out. You need Abaddon Bad End B (take over the island village) and you get the Abaddon controller. Now if only you can get the option to stick the Abaddon tentacle weapon in her mouth...

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptiaCanada

NightOppai

Oct 4, 2018
ughh does anyone know how to remove the magic steel restrains? you get them if you didnt come back to the slave city for 30 days (after becoming a perma slave ofc). But i dont know how to get them off >_<

Last edited:

wildshot

May 28, 2020
I read a lot and I still don't know which version I should download, the normal version who appear or the all patreon costumes...or both.

AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
dsorry there is an error in the game in the wanted guild mission in which you are going to visit Owen, it gets stuck and does not progress from there any solution. thanks

bews

Aug 1, 2020
So I've made a patch to make patreon costumes work (for version 2.50).

Steps:
1. Apply patch (obviously)
2. Copy ur patreon pics into img/pictures/patreon (same old path)
3. Load ur save from the previous version (errors will popup, it's fine)
4. Unequip everything and save
5. Restart the game
6. Load ur new save and equip everything back

Didn't test it much, but looks like it works fine, except for story tattoo - it disappeared and I don't know how to get it back.

Also I fixed patreon shop and salon ;)

Patch:

EDIT: the story sex tattoo is also fixed now: turns out it was a bug in the official version - it disappeared when upgrading from the old saves.

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Welp, if absolutely all the patreon costumes are working and all with this patch, i might redownload it and seriously play it this time, already played it before and find it good so yeah ^^ x)

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes