SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
According to camper00 his attempt to convert all the Patreon assets for v2.50 failed for most of the items, except when he loaded a v2 save that already had the items equipped.

Presumably there's some flag somewhere that enables Patreon assets, but unless you could enable it in the executeable, native v2.50 saves will not be able to load them.

If you want to play the latest version of Cursed Armor with as much Patreon content as possible, use the cracked v2.51 version on page 112. All of the equipment is available in the crowdfunding shop, with some (broken) hair and face options downstairs. Some hair and face options are still available in the beauty shop, and additional equipment in the night shop.

miraichan

May 22, 2020
Ok this is a little bit confusing, so I want to play through the quest lines, with the least left out stuff. I read the academy guide, and if I understand it right, the main relic line will not give me the true end, and I need to do the relic line before starting the Abbadon line because the academy line will locked me out of the relic line. Is that correct everyone ? And what is the Cancary quest mentioned in the wiki, can anyone tell me ?

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
Ok this is a little bit confusing, so I want to play through the quest lines, with the least left out stuff. I read the academy guide, and if I understand it right, the main relic line will not give me the true end, and I need to do the relic line before starting the Abbadon line because the academy line will locked me out of the relic line. Is that correct everyone ? And what is the Cancary quest mentioned in the wiki, can anyone tell me ?
Canary In A Cage is a potential bad ending, not sure which one.

We recommend you do the relic line and get one of those endings for your first playthrough because the relic line gives you access to spells and abilities that you can't get otherwise. Once you reach an ending, you can NG+ and keep everything minus quest-specific traits and items (keys, futanari spell, etc).

⛧G♱

May 21, 2017
the game doesn't have changelog? i really wanted to know what has changed between the verions

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Can you even finish this game virgin? I tried in my first and second run, but it's so hard.
You can but it's recommended you finish the game as a non-virgin during your first few runs to gain stats and items, because the only way to start as a virgin is on hard mode, and the Crown negatively saps your stats by a percentage. This game was made to make you play the game multiple times it seems, even the stat counters leading to achievements would be impossible to acquire in a single run without the use of the cheat tool.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Can someone isolate the patreon costumes? I keep getting error messages that I don't have a particular costume.

Baka puppy

Jan 13, 2018
Hello :)
I'm on the slaver island now. I just began the game. And my question is, how am I suppose to gain 5.000.000. I feel like it would take me weeks of playing to get that Oo
I searched the wiki, but nothing about that.

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
I'm on the slaver island now. I just began the game. And my question is, how am I suppose to gain 5.000.000. I feel like it would take me weeks of playing to get that Oo
use this website, drag your save into the website and give yourself all the gold you need.

Apr 16, 2019
Well if u want to get out that island, you can try other way such as: escaping thru warehouse or become John's slave and kill him later on

Baka puppy

Jan 13, 2018
I actually succeed to escape by boat :) But now when I look at myself in the mirror, I see a slave on the run! One day, I'll buy my freedom !

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
so question is the "Win: MEGA" version the newest version? and is the "Others: MODDED v2.04" only different because of better translation? or is the Win: Mega better then the Modded version?

Askatabush

Mar 12, 2019
I'm playing this game, finished it, used cheats. There is an item (in key items) called: "Sacred object - marks immunization".
The description is: "Afer activating Beryl's mark won't work on Lilina. In NG+ even with this item activated the mark'll be there in Hypnosis line. Is this item useless? Thanks

fenrir734

Sep 24, 2018
How I trigger the slave permanent contract event with Gloria?
I have a debt over 1 250 000 and still nothing, should I continue to rise my debt or I must trigger something before?
Even it's long, I want to do it legit.

thanks and sorry for my english

miraichan

May 22, 2020
How I trigger the slave permanent contract event with Gloria?
I have a debt over 1 250 000 and still nothing, should I continue to rise my debt or I must trigger something before?
Even it's long, I want to do it legit.

thanks and sorry for my english
I think you need more loyalty to John, do it with him as much as possible, check the mirror for loyalty

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes