tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
All my scenes with bad student are repeated and dont take me to the bathroom. I dont know i have to sex with someone to have the scene in the bathroom. I just remember one scene with gray hair students at night but it did not take me there.
it's also possible it's not in your version you are playing as well. but i got the bathroom scene on day one of skipping classes just to test. skipped first class, went with miller, skipped second class went with miller, got the scene.

Alex12377

May 8, 2017
it's also possible it's not in your version you are playing as well. but i got the bathroom scene on day one of skipping classes just to test. skipped first class, went with miller, skipped second class went with miller, got the scene.
Can you give me save file when meet Anna??

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Can you give me save file when meet Anna??
mine is from a newer version than you play on, so i doubt it would work. but i can try to later on tonight. you can also give me your save file and i can see why you can't meet her on your own save.

Alex12377

May 8, 2017
mine is from a newer version than you play on, so i doubt it would work. but i can try to later on tonight. you can also give me your save file and i can see why you can't meet her on your own save.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
okay so it seems you did a few things out of order but it's not a huge deal i triggered the meet with anna scene in your save on day 23.
to get here do the following,

Day 19 when you open your save -
Take The water Class, after scene, Take the Fire Class (Since you have already completed the wind class),
Clear yourself up then go date dragonsong on the roof. Return to your Dorm. you'll get a test with beryl in the forest zone corresponding with the water class which will give you your 3rd Soul Brand.

Day 20:
Start of the day I clean up, and go to the earth class(last one) on the second floor. After Scene go to the Lightning class on floor 2, having completed the final class of every other class you'll get to take the last class here. After Scene go date dragonsong again. Return to Dorm. You'll be taken to Beryl of the Fire Class Exam(Slum Scene) and get your 4th Mark.

Day 21:
Pretty simple here, just skip both classes and see Miller, the second scene is a repeat. At night Date with Dragonsong. Return to Dorm. You'll be taken to Beryl for another exam for the Earth Class in Succubus Realm and get your 5th Soul Brand.

Day 22:
Again Skip Both classes either by sleeping or seeing Miller, Clean yourself then go date Dragonsong. Return to Dorm. You'll be taken to Beryl for your 6th exam, but she'll be unable to perform it because of the reasons given in the last Lightning class, and you will NOT get a 6th Soul Brand in this event.

Day 23:
Skip Class and go see Miller, you should now trigger the restroom scene and can talk to anna.

Alex12377

May 8, 2017
okay so it seems you did a few things out of order but it's not a huge deal i triggered the meet with anna scene in your save on day 23.

Take The water Class, after scene, Take the Fire Class (Since you have already completed the wind class),
Clear yourself up then go date dragonsong on the roof. Return to your Dorm. you'll get a test with beryl in the forest zone corresponding with the water class which will give you your 3rd Soul Brand.

Day 20:
Start of the day I clean up, and go to the earth class(last one) on the second floor. After Scene go to the Lightning class on floor 2, having completed the final class of every other class you'll get to take the last class here. After Scene go date dragonsong again. Return to Dorm. You'll be taken to Beryl of the Fire Class Exam(Slum Scene) and get your 4th Mark.

Day 21:
Pretty simple here, just skip both classes and see Miller, the second scene is a repeat. At night Date with Dragonsong. Return to Dorm. You'll be taken to Beryl for another exam for the Earth Class in Succubus Realm and get your 5th Soul Brand.

Day 22:
Again Skip Both classes either by sleeping or seeing Miller, Clean yourself then go date Dragonsong. Return to Dorm. You'll be taken to Beryl for your 6th exam, but she'll be unable to perform it because of the reasons given in the last Lightning class, and you will NOT get a 6th Soul Brand in this event.

Day 23:
Skip Class and go see Miller, you should now trigger the restroom scene and can talk to anna.
Thanks i'll try it!

Alex12377

May 8, 2017

Day 20:

Day 21:

Day 22:

Day 23:
I was met Anna but i cant take good end. I dont know why??

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I was met Anna but i cant take good end. I dont know why??
if you collect enough sexual power and confront the teacher you should get the good end, if you didn't progress events far enough for liliana to figure out ross is draining her sexual power you can't save enough because it'll be drained. the guide tells you what to do, so I'm not sure how you can't be getting it it.

Alex12377

May 8, 2017
if you collect enough sexual power and confront the teacher you should get the good end, if you didn't progress events far enough for liliana to figure out ross is draining her sexual power you can't save enough because it'll be drained. the guide tells you what to do, so I'm not sure how you can't be getting it it.
I'm in day 28 but i dont take aphrodisiac where and sex hard what is that mean

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I'm in day 28 but i dont take aphrodisiac where and sex hard what is that mean
there is no reason not to take it, as the guide is concerned Philtre is Aphrodisiac, and sex hard just means the anna event after you ask her about getting a large amount of partners at once, she'll meet you outside your room, and you spend the whole day in the washroom.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
If you don't know where to get it from you can get it from the health teacher in the lunchroom, in the room you wake up in after a few events. you'll do a n event with him, and on anyday you repeat it he'll give you a philtre

Alex12377

May 8, 2017
If you don't know where to get it from you can get it from the health teacher in the lunchroom, in the room you wake up in after a few events. you'll do a n event with him, and on anyday you repeat it he'll give you a philtre
Yeah, i have got the true end and completed the prasite saga and the guild saga have got title"worm wife". But the slave saga is in torres city i have to escape or fighting the enermys in the guild in torres city??

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah, i have got the true end and completed the prasite saga and the guild saga have got title"worm wife". But the slave saga is in torres city i have to escape or fighting the enermys in the guild in torres city??
depends on if you are on the S level quest to rescue the princess or not. if your just caught by bandits then all you really have to do is escape or fail 3 times and get beheaded, you'll be saved by the succubus and sent away from the island. If your saving the princess then there is no escaping until you save her.

Alex12377

May 8, 2017
depends on if you are on the S level quest to rescue the princess or not. if your just caught by bandits then all you really have to do is escape or fail 3 times and get beheaded, you'll be saved by the succubus and sent away from the island. If your saving the princess then there is no escaping until you save her.
I dont have S level. What is your version. My version is 1.77. And how to get a new version and new cosplays

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I dont have S level. What is your version. My version is 1.77. And how to get a new version and new cosplays
mine is the newest 1.9732. i though the one you could download from this thread was 1.95 or 1.97. But you can alway join his patreon to get the newest version. Same for the cosplays, those are for higher tier patreons.

Alex12377

May 8, 2017
How to get the S level quest. And where the princess i dont see her

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
How to get the S level quest. And where the princess i dont see her
you get it the same place you get all the other guild quests, but it only shows up after you complete the guild saga, which you said you did. You won't see the princess until you get bought by John and taken to the castle.

Alex12377

May 8, 2017
you get it the same place you get all the other guild quests, but it only shows up after you complete the guild saga, which you said you did. You won't see the princess until you get bought by John and taken to the castle.
I have finished all 3 main questions so it was called complete saga guild or not. And how i have to be bought by John??

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I have finished all 3 main questions so it was called complete saga guild or not. And how i have to be bought by John??
I have a feeling you haven't even done the guild saga. The guild saga is where the adventure's guild gets accused of crimes in the city, and you all have to flee to the eastern villa, and attempt to clear your name. And you end up joining a mercenary band once all these events play out, which takes some time probably longer the the Magic School, you'll return to the city, and can get the S class mission.

You get bought by John when you keep your slave rank at 100 for a few weeks, then a pageant event occurs and you get bought.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
When on the Beryl quest line (where you go to the shack overnight to be raped by Beryl) how do you break this? I can't seem to get out of the loop at night, or is it a grind for lust power to try and level up?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes