johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I know I'm late to the party but here.

wolfzq
Hello, I am wolfzq, if this file is my 1.9+ version of patreon, please delete it.
You can release 1.4 version ,but not 1.5 +.
If you like my game and do not want to see me stop update English version you must delete it before next month 1st!
Thx for patreon my game, but not to release it! Friend, if you are my friend...
dlsmaster
Quote: wolfzq
Wolfzq Cursed Armor

Dude! This is the Internet, if people want things for free, they want things for free, if you like it or not, also you are way over acting on this on your Patreon, also I know a few people from Patreon is uploading your game to other sites, so others can plays your game for free & enjoys them as well, seriously, you needs to chill out, there will be other people will & always finds your game one way or the other, if you like it or not, again, this is the internet we are talking about, you need to shop acting like a child & grow up, the world isnt what you think it is, people will gets things in the way they want it, you are fighting against the internet & you will lose, if you keeps this up, let people that buys your game & uploads it to other sites, so others can enjoys it, be happy that people are playing your game even if they didnt buy it, you cant have your cake & eat it to, so lives with it please, I do enjoys your game, like many others on here & at other sites as well, be happy that your making others happy of they playing your game, okay, anyways you have people giving you money for your game, be happy & thankful for it, also be happy & thankful people are giving you credit for your game & not making a profit off of it, look at the brighter sides of things in life, dont go & jump the gun on things, because that isnt good at all, when you do, Hell if i were like you, i'll be happy as pigs rolling in mud, if this happened & people are giving me credit fro my game, at the very least, my game will lives on forever in the internet, even after im dead, thats immortality, when your being remembered after you are dead, anyways, please think of what I said to you please, im just trying to show you a brighter side of things with this okay, take care, have fun & please be safe you hear! XOXO ♥

I replied to him in a website called svscomics, but yes I'm with you on this as well.
i get it when you mad if someone sharing your work for free when you supposed to get money for it... but come on... 16$ to get latest ver with all skin and cg? heck its over 64 dollar from where i am... i could get some other things with that money... i think that it is free for the patrons do whatever they want with your stuff as long they dont take credit for it and help promote your stuff

edit: it just like good old times where you share you cd game to other to play instead of binding account shit nowaday

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
How to get in to parasite cave?
if you just mean the cave next to the city just take the quest from the adventurer's guild. you'll need to increase your rank to get access to other quests, by doing the low level ones and talking to the leader there.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
How to get the lockpick in the prison??
there are 2 posts in this thread by me that have those very directions in it. I don't mind answer questions but at least look first.

but to answer it a 3rd time you need to sleep with the warden, and sometimes you'll be able to search his room afterward.

Aug 18, 2017
heres 1.95 update the link on the front page with this, when you get the chance.

oh btw have mv cheat plugin already attached to this version. basically press f8 bring up the debug console. and go to the last tab called console if you aren't already on it paste that command in it, just make sure to click the objects dropdown and you should have every value for your character, inc lust, and sexual power. Theres a basic cheat mode by pressing 1. I've added the code to cheat in a cheat notepad, hope you find it and enjoy.

credit for this goes to
So after digging a bit, i found a way to cheat ( edit ) the hidden attribute of this game , cuz i dont see anyone posted about this so here it is
1st : You will need to unpack the game ( i use enigma )
2nd : Download and use the rpg maker mv cheat plugin ( you can google search it easily )
3rd : While in the game, you can see that u can edit the basic stats with the plugin, but cant do anything with the hidden attribute - which i think is the most thing we want to cheat
4th: Here the trick, just press F8 while in game to bring up the console, then type $wolfzqPlayer
5th : Object -> _params: is the hidden stat like charm, shame, submission , v.v....
_paramCount : is the sex number counts, when edit it, u wil need to have one more time sex to unlock the title
Im looking for a way to cheat the title but havent found anything

Last edited:
Reactions: chesire
Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone have the 1.9730 version?
I do not yet, but i recommend a 1$ patreon to the game. I know 1$ seems like a lot to some people but the game is really good. I've played thousands of rpgs and few reach as high as this game does, i understand most peoples frustration with the developer and his spoiled little outbreaks but, i would probably do something similar if i was putting everything i had into a game people could enjoy and all i asked in return was a dollar. personally I plan to donate 16$ this month.

on another note super excited about abadon.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I do not yet, but i recommend a 1$ patreon to the game. I know 1$ seems like a lot to some people but the game is really good. I've played thousands of rpgs and few reach as high as this game does, i understand most peoples frustration with the developer and his spoiled little outbreaks but, i would probably do something similar if i was putting everything i had into a game people could enjoy and all i asked in return was a dollar. personally I plan to donate 16$ this month.

on another note super excited about abadon.
Dude did you even read one of my posts or replys in here.... Sorry, I am not gonna gives this guy a single cent at all, because how he acts, also he wont gets the full $1.00 anyways, since Patreon takes a certent amount cuz of fees, since this guy ONLY cares about is money & not anything else, not even letting people playing his game for free as well, sorry, but how he acted in the past few months, he doesn't deserved any money at all, if he's going act like a child or somekind of a immature person, he was once was nice over a year ago, now he's not, sorry, but it's ho I am about this, at least there's actual good ones out there, that don't act like he does, also there's a quite a few handfuls that, they do this for free & don't asks any money at all, also things on the internet should always be free & shouldn't have to pays for them as well, since we are trying to fight to keeps the internet free, sorry but i won't, I am sticking to my guns & standing mt ground on this, all i asked was, if someone have the current version of the game, of where we all can downloads it for free, so we all can plays with the newest update, that is all.

Aug 18, 2017
Dude did you even read one of my posts or replys in here.... Sorry, I am not gonna gives this guy a single cent at all, because how he acts, also he wont gets the full $1.00 anyways, since Patreon takes a certent amount cuz of fees, since this guy ONLY cares about is money & not anything else, not even letting people playing his game for free as well, sorry, but how he acted in the past few months, he doesn't deserved any money at all, if he's going act like a child or somekind of a immature person, he was once was nice over a year ago, now he's not, sorry, but it's ho I am about this, at least there's actual good ones out there, that don't act like he does, also there's a quite a few handfuls that, they do this for free & don't asks any money at all, also things on the internet should always be free & shouldn't have to pays for them as well, since we are trying to fight to keeps the internet free, sorry but i won't, I am sticking to my guns & standing mt ground on this, all i asked was, if someone have the current version of the game, of where we all can downloads it for free, so we all can plays with the newest update, that is all.
Like I said, I called his actions childish. I don't condone them nor do I care. You say people are trying to fight for the internet to be free, the internet is free just not some of the content thats posted on it is, when you visit someones domain that requires a fee for access to their site or content, thats technically their right because they own that content/domain, sure this site posts content that isn't free for free, but thats out of the kindness of peoples hearts and pockets who already have paid for the content, it also helps promote the original creators content for people who want to encourage them by donating to them, basically encouraging them to keep up the good work. I respect your decision although I do not agree with it, and I'm not telling you, you have to donate 1.00$ to him. i'm just saying not many people are willing to upload the latest version here or anywhere for that matter, so to get it your better off just biting that 1.00$ bullet.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Like I said, I called his actions childish. I don't condone them nor do I care. You say people are trying to fight for the internet to be free, the internet is free just not some of the content thats posted on it is, when you visit someones domain that requires a fee for access to their site or content, thats technically their right because they own that content/domain, sure this site posts content that isn't free for free, but thats out of the kindness of peoples hearts and pockets who already have paid for the content, it also helps promote the original creators content for people who want to encourage them by donating to them, basically encouraging them to keep up the good work. I respect your decision although I do not agree with it, and I'm not telling you, you have to donate 1.00$ to him. i'm just saying not many people are willing to upload the latest version here or anywhere for that matter, so to get it your better off just biting that 1.00$ bullet.
I know what you are saying, I do, but.... I'm just like some out there, that are just fed up on how things are in the internet & how people are as well, also just fed up on the same bull-crap practices that's been going on in the past few years now, that caused good people & good places to slowly becoming greedy & arrogant as well, a-lot has happened in the internet, in the past two months, like the whole fiasco with Alex Mauer.... That's been nothing like a slow moving trainwreck.... That had many people lives being effected because of it..... Also FFC.... don't gets me started on that please.... But I have been watching this child-dude form many years, he use to made mods for Skyrim for many years, then turned to make this game of his, yes he was a mod author for Skyrim, he use to had that up on his main page, but then two years ago or so, took that down, so I don't what happened with that, but like i said, even if its a buck, that he doesn't gets the full amount though, like I said, Patreon takes a certain amount out for fees, but he have so many people as it is, giving him money though, so I don't see any harm, of someone putting his current version of his game at a site for all of us to enjoy, also I did posted a reply to him on a different site, like I have mentioned here, also I just look up, his game is public domain though, he hasn't went through any process to copyright it or trademark it as well, since it that's not in the game in it self, so his so called DMCA is just like what Alex Mauer did.... Anyways, I am just trying to be nice here as possible & is asking nicely as possible as well, if anyone can do that, since some of us, don't have money to throw at people, nor to gives it for a game, I am just saying, that's all, sorry for the huge wall of text, since I am new to this place & sees if to be very friendly & very sharing as well.

Jul 3, 2017
To both of you... Yata.yata.yin-yang-yaou. He is an ass and he makes a good game. He is a stick up for money, but it would be a shame for him to quit. My opinion would be that his translators suck, but it's still an interesting concept of corruption. So all in all, it's your choice if you want to or not.

Reactions: chesire

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
To both of you... Yata.yata.yin-yang-yaou. He is an ass and he makes a good game. He is a stick up for money, but it would be a shame for him to quit. My opinion would be that his translators suck, but it's still an interesting concept of corruption. So all in all, it's your choice if you want to or not.
Sorry, it's just that... Me seeing things how they are & where they're going in & through the internet, it makes me sick in my stomach and pissed off to no living end as well, turning good & honest people & places, into the complete opposite.... since there was & still is, a-lot going on & through the internet, that makes me even questions people and even humanity as a whole, since there is a uprising of a-lot of bull-crap going on...

Anyways... Yes his translation are very bad, he needs to uses the Rosetta Stone language learning system, since it's A-LOT better then damn Google Translate...

M3ndor

Jun 11, 2017
So I read on this page that there should be total parasite corruption and insect pregnancy? How to? Finished Wizard school and Slave quest. Also now the Tree scene is lost.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes