DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
So I read on this page that there should be total parasite corruption and insect pregnancy? How to? Finished Wizard school and Slave quest. Also now the Tree scene is lost.
How do you gets into the Wizard school and Slave quest? Also I don't if the Tree scene has been taken our or lost.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017

New slave dancer outfit comfrimed. Might come to the english version in 2-4 months. Hopefully.

Aug 18, 2017
can i get a complete walkthrough for the guild saga?, I'm litterly stuck at the point where your poisoned at the merc camp and have to go back but nothing happens when i do, and i have no idea where to go from there. i also have no s rank quests available and have no idea how to get them. pls a walkthough would be helpful, P.S. I've already completed Hypnosis school, parasite cave, abandoned well, and all the current guild quests so i'm super stuck rn.

Nvm i figured it out, after you drink the poison he forces you to return to the guild and fake the death of the merc camp by esc, after you sleep with orwen you go back do a couple of merc quests, fuck a couple of guys and go to sleep a few times aswell as play the sheep game, by getting caught by the guard at the entrance resulting in a gangbang. then you can start entering the mercs boss room and sleeping with him after a couple of times he will cum in your mouth and send you back to orwen to kiss him just keep doing this until he leaves the room during mid sex and search for the envelope on the table to the right of the room, then report to orwen keep repeating this process until even after you get force fed aphrodisiac and fuck the holy beast, keep going until you get the hunter angel quest to fight his strongest fighter(you have to win). then go back to the merc boss fuck him until he leaves the room again and find the letter return to orwen and he gives you a quest to leave adventurers to stop an attack on a caravan where you then get ambushed by mercs raped and then forced to marry orwen and get gangbanged at the wedding by orwens mercs.

Last edited:

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
heres 1.95 update the link on the front page with this, when you get the chance.

oh btw have mv cheat plugin already attached to this version. basically press f8 bring up the debug console. and go to the last tab called console if you aren't already on it paste that command in it, just make sure to click the objects dropdown and you should have every value for your character, inc lust, and sexual power. Theres a basic cheat mode by pressing 1. I've added the code to cheat in a cheat notepad, hope you find it and enjoy.

credit for this goes to
will get on it now since no one else has done it appearantly

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
oh yeah psychoticflamez if you dont mind, link the new version in a comment on this thread and il update it asap

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
1.97 is on svs comics but they still haven't updated it here :v
That's the 1.97, not the current 1.9741, witch he added a few new things & fixed some bugs & glitches. that's why I'm asking for the current 1.9741 build, since it added a little bit more to the main plot & sub plots as well.

Rain

May 7, 2017
IS there a general walk through or some other info on the game? A wiki or anything else like that. I see there are alot of different branches to take. I don't know if I should win or lose at some battles. And how do you get to a good end?

Aug 18, 2017
IS there a general walk through or some other info on the game? A wiki or anything else like that. I see there are alot of different branches to take. I don't know if I should win or lose at some battles. And how do you get to a good end?
there are no real walkthrough's but maybe this will help

AngelHunter

Oct 13, 2017
anyone know how can I help princess in torres city or check in memorandum and translte chinese language plz wolfzq not translate it's too bad

Alex12377

May 8, 2017
why i cant get in the mine in the prison?? After that i can get in there but now i get in game has crash and shut down!!

Reactions: chesire
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes